‹ Prequel: Is He for Me?

He Has My Heart

Chapter Two: Engaged

Ashleys POV

Rileys hands were wondering down my torso, twisting my nipples and gently grazing my abs. Oh God! She was undoing my my belt buckle, but of course we were interrupted. I wanted to ignore them, but Riley stopped kissing me back. She pulled away and looked over my shoulder.
"Hey Kimmie" she said nervously.
"I would appreciate it if you guys didn't have sex on my kitchen counter. I do make food here" she said walking over to the fridge and taking out eggs and bacon.
I helped Riley off the counter and she blushed deeply.
"Kimber, don't cook! Its like 7pm. We'll just order pizza or something" Riley said
"Yeah, its not fair that you have to cook for everyone" I said.
"Hmm. I suppose. I really can't be bothered" she said looking at the eggs in her hand. She put them back in the fridge and noticed CC.
"Oh my God Christian! Who put whip cream on his face?" Kimber said looking at me and Riley. Riley pointed at me and Kimber scowled.
"What? I thought he would wake up when it hit his face" I said holding my hands up to surrender. She rolled her eyes at me and wiped the cream off his face.
"Chris, wake up! Get off the table."
It was really weird to hear her call him Christian. He was CC to us. He eventually woke up and carefully got off the table.
"Any ides as to how I wound up on the table?" He said stretching his back.
"Not at all man. Riley found me in your bath tub upstairs" I said.
"And Kimber was lying on top of me on the couch" Riley said slowly
"Well I guess we all had an eventful night" CC said walking over to the fridge and getting a drink. "Yeah, we did. Umm, I think we'll head home" I said wrapping my arms around Rileys shoulders. I kissed her cheek and I felt her face heat up. Everyones faces softened and looked at us in adoration.
"Nawww Riley! You're engaged!" Kimber squealed.
"I know! I honestly haven't even thought about it, but I'm in no rush. Are you Ash?" She said turning to me.
"Not at all doll. Obviously we haven't even set a date, hell, we haven't even talked about any of it really. Haven't had the chance" I said cuddling Riley closer so I could whisper in her ear.
"But, we could go home and talk about it and have some time to ourselves" I said seductively. I felt her smile and nod.
"Ashleys right, we haven't had a chance to talk about it, so we might go home and figure some stuff out" Riley said giving Kimber and CC a hug goodbye and grabbed the phone to call us a cab.
We walked in the door and Riley turned to me. She reached up to put her hands on my face and kiss me gently. "I still can't believe we're engaged!" She said after pulling away.
I smiled at her. "Is it that hard to believe Riles?"
"Yes! Oh my God! I can start planning! Was there any particular time you were thinking of Ash?"
"Umm whenever Riles. We're done touring for a while" I said grabbing her again. "Hey! We didn't finish what we started at Kimbers."
Her face went from excited to seductive in an instant. She slowly walked upstairs and indicated me to follow. She pulled her dress over her head to reveal her dark purple lingerie. Her ass was perfectly toned and I had to slap it.
"Hey!" She squeaked at me. I scooped her up and took her to our bedroom. I laid her down on the bed, removed my jeans and laid on my side next to her. I kissed her gently, placing my hand on her waist. I felt her tongue run along my lower lip, asking for entrance, but I over powered her and won dominance. I pushed her onto her back and straddled her waist. I felt her body arch against me wanting my touch. I ran my hands along her sides, up her arms and held her tiny wrists in one of my hands above her head. I let my other hand wonder down her neck, stopping on her breast and cupping one through her bra. I moved away from her lips and kissed her neck, gently sucking her skin.
I felt her hands try to break free of my grip. "I'm not letting you go till I feel like it" I said, smirking at her frustrated face.
I continued kissing her neck and heard her moan when I hit a sweet spot. With my free hand I continued down her body, lightly brushing my fingertips along the elastic of her underwear. I felt her shiver and write, waiting for my touch. I put her out of her misery and with one finger played with her clit. She let out a gasp in relief and continued to moan. I released her hands and she rolled us over so we were on our sides again. She hooked her leg onto my hip to make it easier for me, but she removed my hand so she could close the gap between us and press her body to mine. She tucked my boxers down and my erection was growing.
"Hmm, I see were not there yet, I'm gonna have to help with that" she said, making me lie on my back. I felt her tongue lick my tip and I moaned loudly, craving more of her touch. Her mouth was wet against my cock as she ran half of the length into her mouth before letting the tip touch the back of throat. I grabbed a handful of sheets when she started bobbing her head. The tip hitting the back of her throat each time.
"Baby! I can't hold it much longer!" I yelled.
She stopped and removed her underwear. I sat up and leaned my back against the headboard. She lined herself up with me and I pushed myself into her.
"Oh God Ashley!" She said throwing her head back in pleasure. I grabbed her hips and pressed her down so my entire length was inside her.
"OHH ASH!" She moaned. She nuzzled her face into my neck and I felt her playfully biting me.
I ran my hands up her back to unhook her bra, which came off with ease. I took her her boob in my mouth, sucking on it and grazing my teeth gently on the nipple. I felt her shiver and moan as I moved to the other one. While so, I thrusted deep into her, feeling her body shake on mine. I moved my hand to her clit again and rubbed it while I was still inside her.
She gasped at the touch, but couldn't help moaning loudly.
"OH GOD ASHLEY! I'M CLOSE!" And with that I quickly rolled her over on her back and thrusted harder and faster.
"FUCK ASH!" She tighten around me and I released into her. I collapsed onto the bed next to her.
"Holy fuck Ash. That was amazing" she said kissing my shoulder.
"I know" I panted.
"I'm hungry. I'm going to make a sandwich, you want one?" she asked.
"Is that even a question?" I said sarcastically.
She smiled at me and got off the bed, put her underwear back on and headed downstairs to make us food.
How fucking lucky am I? She's going to be my wife.