‹ Prequel: Is He for Me?

He Has My Heart

Chapter Twelve: Purdy Kitty is back

Rileys POV

Its been two months since we got back from Vegas. Because of my surgery me and Ashley haven't had sex in so long. I think I've struggled with it more than him. I got the okay from the doctor almost two weeks ago, but I haven't told Ash. I decided to get my strength up and practice my stripping skills.
My body felt so weak. Between being beaten up and then having to lie on the couch for a month, I had no muscle left.
Ashley went away for a week to do work for his fashion line, so I spent all my time on the pole.
Everyone knew now. My whole past. I officially had nothing to hide.
I had spent so much time in the downstairs club that I didn't even realise what day it was.
I was was covered in sweat from head to toe. I was wearing the smallest pair of skin tight shorts, sports bra and crop top. I pulled off the crop top and grabbed a bottle of water from behind the bar.
My arms and abs were killing me. I stretched and got back on the pole. I had the Black Veil Brides album Set The World On Fire on repeat for the whole day to keep me pumped. I didn't even notice Ashley sitting on the stairs. When I finally stopped and got a drink I saw him.
"Holy shit! How long have you been sitting there!" I said pausing the music.
"Probably ten minutes. I see your feeling better" he said coming up to hug me.
"Don't hug me, I'm all sweaty" I said pushing him away.
"Aww, you know I don't care, besides, I missed you this week" he said grabbing me.
"I missed you too. What I didn't was you throwing me on the couch every two seconds!"
"Well you don't understand the meaning of rest!"
"I went to the docs before you left... They gave me the okay" I said giving him a seductive look.
"Oh thank God!" He said then kissed me. He pushed me against the wall. His hands were firmly on my ass and was grinding against me.
"Someones horny" I said when started kissing down my neck.
He repositioned his hands and forced me to wrap his legs around me. He then pulled away to look at me. "You have no idea. Riles, it has been two months since we've had sex. I'm dying!" He said dramatically and started kissing my neck again.
I could feel his teeth grazing my skin as he would playfully bite me. He was no longer treating me like I was made of glass.
I could feel his hard through his jeans. God! I craved it as much as him.
Out of nowhere he pulled away and then threw me over his shoulder.
"What are you doing?" I asked confused.
"Taking you somewhere more comfortable" he said, then slapped my ass.
"Hey!"
"You love it" he said slapping it again.
And with that I slapped his ass.
"You naughty girl! I'm going to have to punish you!" He said as we reached the bedroom.
He threw me on the bed then ran into the closet.
What the fuck was he doing?
I quickly pulled off my bra top and laid down on my stomach.
Ashley returned with one of his ties.
"Ooo, what do you plan to do with that?" I said seductively.
"Roll over" he instructed.
I turned over on my back and he straddled me. He had already removed shirt.
He kissed my neck, playfully running his tongue over my nipples. He ran his hands over my stomach and up my arms. My body craved him.
He held my wrists in one of his large hands and gently ran the silk tie up my body.
I arched myself into it, needing to feel the pleasure.
He brought the tie up to wrists and tied them to gap in the headboard.
"Hmm, kinky" I commented.
"You are going to get fucked and love it" he said running his fingers back down my arms.
"Please Ash! Fuck me hard!" I said trying to push my body against his.
His lips abused mine as his hands massaged my breasts. My hands were twitching. I so badly wanted to dig my fingers into his tattooed skin.
He could feel me writhing. He pulled away and gave me an sly smile.
His teeth then sunk into my neck and I gasped.
"God Ash! Harder!" I breathed.
He then bit me again and sucked the skin so it would bruise.
He kissed down my body and his hands started to play with the elastic of my shorts.
I shivered as his fingers got lower.
The tip of his tongue grazed my my hipbones. I pushed myself into him, needing him.
"Be patient. Good things come to those who wait" he said, slowly removing my shorts and underwear. If you call a thong underwear.
Once off, he kissed my inner thighs. Slowly. God he was really trying to build me up.
A moan escaped my lips as his hands grasped my ass and the tip of his tongue touched my clit.
I exhaled loudly and he continued to use his tongue.
"Ohh God Ash! Ahh!" His tongue circled me and teased me. His hands moved to my hips to stop me writing. His fingers digging into me with passion.
"Ash, I need you in me!" I whined.
He looked at me and smiled. A hand moved out of my sight and I felt two fingers ram into me.
"Fuck!" I screamed. His fingers were pushed into me deep and I gripped the headboard.
After a bit he removed himself from me and I heard his zipper go down.
I moaned when I felt his length rub against me.
"Now baby, I will put it in, but you can't cum till I say" he said putting the tip at the entrance.
"I can't promise anything babe" I said trying to push myself on him.
He shook his head, but then inserted himself in me.
"AHHH!! ASH!" I moaned. He was kneeling on the bed and hooked my legs over his hips.
He grinded inside me. Pushing deep inside me. His thrusting was getting harder and faster.
"God Riley! You're so tight!" He said pushing deeper inside me.
"Ashley! I'm gonna cum!"
"No, not yet!" He said repositioning himself.
He lay me flat and put himself between me. He kissed my breasts and I was in pleasure overload.
"ASH!! Please, have mercy!" I screamed.
He started grinding against me. Hitting my spot and I screamed.
"ASHLEY! RIGHT THERE! I'm not gonna be able to hold it much longer if you keep doing that!" I said, completely out of breath.
"Okay, now!"
I felt him release inside me as my body shook around him.
"Holy fuck Ash!" I said as he collapsed on top of me.
He untied my hands and I could feel my arms again.
"Ohhh, that felt good" he said as we got under the covers.
I laughed "You've composed yourself well though."
"I've had to try really hard. The last week was easier cause I wasn't here."
"Don't worry I've missed it too. Next time I'll be teasing you."
He shook his head at me. "Sure, sure. Go to sleep. I'm tired now."
And like any other man, he fell asleep in five seconds with a hand still on my boob.