‹ Prequel: Is He for Me?

He Has My Heart

Chapter Thirty

- 1 year later -

Rileys POV

"In 3, 2, 1, whats up guys, I'm hanging with Riley Purdy, wife to Ashley Purdy and we are here at the grand opening of Youth & Whiskey. Riley, it's so good to see you again, how are things?" Bryan Stars asked.
"Hey Bryan. So good to see you again too! Things I'd say are going really good, you know, look where we are! Are you even legal to be here?" I asked sarcastically.
"I am indeed. So, Youth & Whiskey. By any chance did Ashley come up with that?" Bryan asked with a smug smile.
I laughed at the thought. "No, no, the name was all me. Although I know that Ashley and Andy wrote the song, I pitched the idea to the whole band to use the name and they all loved the idea of having a bar that represented them. I really want this to be my dream bar and make it how I would want it, but I have definitely incorporated ideas from all of the guys cause it's not exactly small."
"Awesome, so if you were to walk through your bar, would you be able to pick out what Ashley had a part in?" He asked gazing at the exterior then back at me.
"Umm probably. I know for sure that he picked out the gold material for the booths upstairs and he insisted that I install another stripper pole. I know there's other stuff, but thats off the top of my head."
"That sounds awesome. So I have to ask about the billboard you had put up on Hollywood boulevard. You or Ashleys idea?"
I laughed nervously at the thought of it. "Another one of mine. It wasn't my initial idea to put myself on a billboard wearing that, but everyone knows that sex sells and from the line going round the block, it works."
"But what you're wearing now is what you're wearing on the billboard" Bryan said pointing at my outfit.
"Yeah, this was Ashley" I said looking down at my tight black jeans, leather bikini top and war paint smearing my body, with 'Youth & Whiskey' written across my stomach.
"I can see. Are going to come to work like this all the time?" He said giggling.
"No, no. Do you know how many guys would try and grab me? I can't have that. Ash will be pissed" I said laughing.
"Now Black Veil Brides are performing tonight, but I heard rumours that there are some other major bands here."
"I wouldn't say they are rumours cause I have posters covering every street in LA. But ummm, yeah, I know the guys from Asking Alexandria are here, I've seen Ronnie Radke of FIR around, umm I've seen Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn here too. Its a bit of everyone and the list is limited. So to anyone making their way here now, Id say good luck" I said into the camera.
"Wow, sounds like a hell of a party. This is a fangirls dream."
"I'm fangirling thinking about it. They are all in my fucking bar! How do you think I feel!"
"Okay, well I think that's all we have time for, lets go party!" Bryan said to the camera and then motioned for the camera guy to turn it off.
"Thanks for cutting it short, Bryan. I do really need to get back in there to make sure everything is going to smoothly."
"No problem, I'll be inside soon."
"Okay" I said walking back inside my bar.
It was so packed. I had never seen so many people in here. I had made it behind the bar to see how my workers were going.
The black marble bench tops were covered in glasses of happy customers.
"Everything is going smoothly boss" Kimber said when she saw me.
"Kimmie, stop working so hard. There's a reason I hired more workers for tonight, so we don't have to do all the shit stuff."
"I know, but I'm still trying to organise. Ooo can you go check on the guys? They are setting up for the show" Kimber said rushing off.
"Sure" I yelled over the music.
I headed up the hidden staircase to the third floor rooftop where Black Veil Brides were setting up. I had barely seen Ashley tonight and I had missed him since the band had been in the studio so much.
"Hey guys, you almost ready?"
"Riles!" Ashley yelled before anymore could answer. He ran up to me, grabbing me around my hips and throwing me over his shoulder.
"Ashley! Babe, put me down! I have a bar full of people" I screamed as Ashley spun me.
"I'm sorry, but you look so hot. Can't you dress like this all the time?"
"I really shouldn't. Besides there's a billboard with me like this!"
"True."
I shook my head at him and he continued to help the guys set up.
"So how much longer guys? People are getting rowdy, which reminds me I'm going to let up your friends first, so you can say hi before it gets crazy" I said flickering my gaze between all of them.
"That's fine. Is Danny and Ronnie here?" Andy asked.
"Yeah I've seen them around. If I see them I'll send them up. How much longer though guys?"
"Give us another 15 minutes. Do a quick sound check?" Andy said looking at the other guys.
"Okay. Thank you. That's all I wanted to know."

After the show Ashley came and found me.
"Hey doll, you were amazing up there tonight" I said as he approached the bar.
"Thanks Riles" he said grabbing me and kissing me deeply.
"What was that for?" I said giggling.
"Happy anniversary."
I was confused momentarily, but then I glanced down at my watch. It was past 12. It was officially our first anniversary.
"Happy anniversary baby."
"I love you so fucking much" Ashley said kissing me again.
"I love you too" I said as he pulled away.
One year already. He has my heart. In every way. He has always been mine.