Status: First attempt at becoming a successful writer. Hoping it good to read.

In Love With the Manhunter

Chapter 1: The Impossible Job Call Up

A casino entrance glowed in a dark alley. The neon sign glowed it read: The Drunken Alley Man. Two broad shouldered cyborgs stood at the door. A man walked to the door, and was stopped by them. The two door guards looked at the man one of them spoke, “Please remove any and all weapons from your person sir.”
The man that was entering was taller than the guards. The man started to remove guns from his belt that he was wearing. Next were two rifles, and a sub machine gun from his back. Ten grenades from a pouch that was on his thigh. Two knives that were in his boots. Then he pushed the two guards aside and walked into the bright casino.

The Man’s Point of View:
I walked into the casino. The bright lights glistened off my black visor, and stung my eyes. My visor tinted till it was dark enough to stop the lights from stinging my eyes.
Then a droid walked up to me and spoke in his metallic voice, “Reservation or Party waiting in?” I pointed to four people counting the dealer at a khaki, and green table on the last floor. “Alight then a party. I’ll never get way bounty hunters are always in the respectable casinos.”
I walked down to the floor where the the rest of my party were waiting. When I arrived at the table they all greeted me. They were more like unfriendly acquaintances than friends. One of them was a female she was more like the the joker of the group, “Hey SW! The cavalry and deep silence has arrived!” Also we never used our real names for secrecy, and we didn’t know each others names anyway.
The man to the left of the table sighed, “Stripes can you just act like a normal person?”
Stripes looked at him, “Normal...Normal Vaso? We’re bounty hunters for stars sake. We kill for the highest bidder, and sometimes kill the highest bidder anyway for more credits! We are the farthest from normal the people who are behind us are loonies in the bin on Planto Madso!”
Vaso took off his blue and black helmet, and put it onto the table and rubbed his eyes. He looked back at Stripes with his diamond blue eyes, “Right now I’m having a headache from a stun blast to the head to just please keep it down as a sane person would?”
“Ooo ouch,” The other man said covering his skull mask’s smile that was literally ear to ear.
“Yes. Ouch Skulls.” Vaso said venom dripping from his words. Rubbing his eyes again, “I have no idea why I hang out with you numb skulls. The only real sane person here is SW, and he doesn’t even talk.”
“Would we like to get this game started gentlemen and lady?” the deal said stressing his Ts with clicks. The deal was a human bug that had four arms and hands.
We all agreed and I sat down next to Stripes. Vaso Put his helmet back on, and took out his golden chips, Stripes took out her black and white striped chips, Skulls took out his skull and crossbones chips. I went to grab mine, but they were gone. I looked at Stripes. In her fingers were my crimson and black chips. I looked at her than I got up. I didn’t just get up though. I deployed a sitting hologram of myself, and turned invisible. Then I snuck behind her, and I swiped the chips from her fingers.
Stripes whined, “H-hey no fair! you know I hate those holograms of yours!”
I shook my head and sat back down. The dealer sighed, “Blackjack it is then.” The dealer started to shuffle cards with his four hands. Then he passed out the cards, and we began.
Right before we could ask for a hit the dealer’s radio went off, “D-27 88. Gore come to the back lobby, there’s someone here for you.”
The dealer compiled and excused himself, “Alright. Sorry gentleman I have to take something.”
The dealer left the table and disappeared around the corner. Then a man came around the corner. He was not a bounty hunter he was a civi. Also he was poor, and I knew as his cloths were dirty and ripped. We all looked at each other and he made an offer that we all chuckled at, “You guys mind if I join?”
Vaso looked at us and whispered, “Let’s clean this guy out.”
I nodded and grabbed a stool with one hand. I gave him the stool. He fumbled with it. Showing he was weak, or maybe not eating right. Then a new dealer, this time he was human. He had a shady feel about him when he picked up the cards. I don't know why, but he just did. We started, and we got new cards. We all bet our chips in different quantities. Vaso was the highest: twenty four hundred he was always the person to throw their money away when he was confident, but his confidence was placed right. I counted my cards, 24 already? How can I be busted already? Eh probably just not my day that’s all. That's what I thought, but by the third time we were all busted, and the civi won for the third time.. We were all suspicious of this new dealer and new player. Skulls threw me a deck of cards under the table, and I caught them. Skulls pointed to the deck that was near the dealer with a concealed finger. I looked at the deck to see that it made sure we would all end up with busted cards no matter how you split the deck. I nodded doing the hologram trick. I swapped the decks with ease that only years of practice could do, and with perfect perfection.
Now we all expected to all lose, but the civi still won. Vaso flipped his chair and smacked the cards out of the dealer’s hands….. To many fell out of his sleeves. We all stood up, and took out our hidden pistols, and aimed them at the dealer and the civi. “You cheating dogs!” Vaso growled pulling a fourteen inch blade from his boot
“You two better have a way out of this.” Skulls spat taking out another skull camo pistol.
They stepped back and the civi screamed, “We got found! We’re found!” about ten tables were thrown over, and lasers were throw at us. I threw open a shield over us that protected us from the shots.
Stripes laughed darkly, “Ooo a firefight! we never got to work together! This is going to be fun!”
“Stripes! This is really not the time!” Vaso said loading a glowing orange clip into his pistol, “Only got a few flame clips on me. What’s the plan?”
Skulls pointed at the door in the back of the casino, “Let’s get through this mess and get through that door to our actual weapons, and get to our ships or shuttles and book it.”
“I’m not running from some pathetic civi!” Vaso said bluntly cocking his pistol.
“There’s too many of them Vaso. Rather you have unlimited ammunition, or you have another one of him in your pocket.” Skulls said pointing at me. loading in a glowing green clip into his pistols.
I stepped out of the shield even though the muffled yells of me to come back calling my name. I hit to squares on my belt to have two shotguns appear in my hands.
The lasers stopped and one of the assaulter cried out, “He’s only one man we can take him!”
You don’t know how wrong you are. I thought raising the weapons and cocking them. Two silver shells dropping to the floor.
Two and a half Hours later....
We all stood at the casino. Vaso smoking a blue cigarette puffing blue tinted smoke into the air. All of us glowing in a fiery glow. I readjusted my right gauntlet, and the video radio went off.
“Got to take that SW?” Vaso asked twiddling with his steel and glowing blue cigar case.
I nodded walking down a random alley, and accepted the call. A smoky cloud greeted me when the screen showed me the caller. A wheezy voice that sounded like old gears starting up again. The voice spoke coughing up a lung, “Bounty Hunter, I have a very unique job for you.”
I nodded showing that I was accepting the job. Soon I would regret this job, but also proud that I accepted it.
Her face was hidden from my view when she would suck on her pipe. The embers lighting up her lips, cheeks, and nose. Her features when hard, and chiseled liked white stone. She continued, “The job is more of a kidnapping than anything. The location is on E’therin, Quala. There is a kingdom a castle on top of the tallest hill. There are two sisters in the castle they are princess One is older than the other by a few years. They are basically twins so their attire, and hair color is the only differences. The one you're after wears golden robes, dress, etcetera. Also she has golden hair, we stress the gold hair and golden attire. The younger sister that has silver attire and hair is useless to us and your employer. Your payment is estimated by 70.9 trillion credits.”
I ended the call. Definitely one of the weirder jobs I doing, but nothing will keep me from a mountain of credits. No matter what these mystery people need her for.