Status: This is my first fanfiction,hope you guys give me some good feedback.

Protecting My Alpha

Protecting My Alpha-Prologue

Elena's POV

"Running?"
The male deep voice stopping me from my attempt to climb the window.I could feel his eye on my back.
Before i knew,my body was pinned against the wall .A gasped leave my lips at the sudden contact.

My hand landed flat on his chest,creating some wall between our body.I didn't wanted him to hear my increased rate of heart beat.

"Let.Go.Of.Me." I said between gritted teeth and started to struggle to break free from him.He slide one of his leg between my thigh.Preventing me from moving any futher.

"Don't make me hurt you Alpha." I warned him. I knew he was far strong now,being an alpha and all,however he wasn't in his wolf form and also i'm not the fragile girl from the past.I was sure i could escape from him.

I kept struggling. Harder.My harsh movement only making our body met more.
He growled lowly in his chest.

"Ungrateful aren't you woman?If it wasn't because of me you would had died in agony." My body tensed up.
I raised my head and met his blue piercing eye.Afraid of drowning in his heated gaze i turned my face from him.

He was right.If it wasn't because of him i might had died by now.
"It was fair right,i'm the one who save the boy after all."
Harshly his thumb and forefinger grabbed my chin to face him.I almost bite my own inner chin wall.His face was an inch from mine.Our nose almost touched.

"Don't insult me women.I am more than capable to protect my peolpe and this pack without your existence." He pressed the word your existence.

The look he had on his face almost made me flinched.His expression was full with hateful,fury and anger.I knew i worth all of this for what i has done,but to be told in the face like this the pang of sadnesss still hitted me.

"Then let me go,and i won't interfere anymore." I stared at him blankly,trying to appear emotionless despite the ache in my heart.
He laughed mockingly at my word.

"Let you go and what?Letting you to live happily ever?Hell no.You'll pay for what you had done to me.Also i'm sure you knew something about the attacked don't you?From now on i'll make sure your life would be hell."

I'm sure if it was me in the past,i would had burst into tear,or begged him to let me free.I've changed.

"Then bring it on."

A cruel smile hanging on his lips.

***** ******* *******
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello2..So what do you guys think?Comment alright. <3