Status: Active but with slow updates

Best Friends

24

John had called to schedule a date. A dinner date. Which meant fancy restaurant and fancy clothes. Easy.

I was wearing a deep red, knee length dress with matching heels, and I felt absolutely gorgeous. It was the dress I'd worn to my college graduation, but John hadn't seen it yet so it didn't count. It was practically new. And it still fit!

I was supposed to meet John at the restaurant, where I was currently headed. I had just gotten into my Uber, and I told the driver the name of the restaurant, and we were off.

I was fucking nervous. I didn't know what tonight would be like, I just hoped the end result was amazing. I picked up my phone and told John I was ten minutes out, and he replied with a smiley face. I grinned and set my phone down, opting to stare out the window.

When the driver pulled up, I handed him his money, and I got out, making sure I had all my belongings. I turned and faced the restaurant, and I took a massive breath, mostly to calm the nerves bubbling in my belly. I took a shaky step forward, and I walked inside, walking up to the hostess. She smiled at me and I returned her smile.

"Hi. I have a reservation under O'Callaghan," I said politely, and the hostess looked down at her reservations log. She looked back up at me and smiled.

"Perfect. Right this way," she said, and I followed her to the table John was currently seated at.

"Here's your table," she said, setting down my menu. John stood up and pulled me into a hug as the hostess walked away, and I breathed in his Cologne. Strangely, it calmed me.

"Hey, how are you!?" John asked as he rounded the table to pull my chair out for me. I smiled and sat down, thanking him.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked him as he sat back down. He smiled at me and leaned forward.

"I'm so great," he told me. I smiled.

"Ooh! Tell me about the band! How's it been?" I asked, not even bothering to pick up the menu.

"The band is amazing, Katie. We're getting ready to release our next album," he said. That was actually really exciting to hear, because I'd heard their music. I didn't know how it could get any better than it already was, but I had high hopes.

"I can't wait to hear it," I said sweetly, causing a grin to break out on John's face.

We talked about everything. How the past seven years had been, my record store, music, politics, everything. John was truly amazing to talk to. He was insightful and very knowledgeable about things.

But my favorite part of the evening started when John came to a stop in front of my apartment. We both looked at each other before getting out of his car, and he walked me up to my door.

"So," I said softly, grabbing his hands and holding them up between us. John smiled down at me.

"I really wanted to thank you for going out with me tonight. I had a lot of fun," John said. I smiled at him.

"Who said it had to stop?" I asked, and I pressed my lips against his, releasing his hands and cupping his face with my right hand, the left gripping his neck. His hands quickly found my hips, and he gripped them tightly. His right hand was soon on my ass, and he gave it a quick pinch. This only fueled the fire and I pushed him up against the door.

"Now you're asking for it," I told him, and i moved to unlock the door. John moved and I opened it, walking in with him following. He shut the door behind him, and then his lips were back on mine, and he kissed me desperately. I moaned against him, letting him know I was up for anything he had planned.

"I want you so bad," he told me, pushing me up against a wall. I took this opportunity to bring my leg up and wrap it around his waist. I felt his hand on my thigh, inching up until it was under my skirt, grabbing hold of my ass firmly. My whole body was on fire, aching for him.

"Bedroom," I muttered between kisses, and I pulled away, leading John to my room. I turned on the lamp beside my bed and kicked my shoes off eagerly, and John pushed me gently on my bed, hovering over me. His lips attacked my neck, sucking and biting, leaving a hickey. I moaned loudly, tugging on his tie gently.

"I want you," I breathed, and John pressed his lips onto mine for a brief second before he quickly undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. I took this opportunity to unzip the side of my dress, and John tossed his shirt to the floor before pulling my dress off of me the rest of the way. His eyes traveled from my breasts to my midsection, all the way down to my thighs and between them.

"Holy hell," he breathed. I smirked up at him and sat up, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. I tugged them down along with his boxer briefs, and his hard cock sprung free. I grinned and glanced up at him before leaning down and taking his dick in my mouth. I swirled my tongue along the slit, hearing John suck in a breath as I did so. I sucked him until I was satisfied, and I pulled off of him.

"Fuck Katie," John groaned and I relaxed back against the pillows. John then took my panties and pulled them down and off, and immediately his tongue found my clit. I gasped and went to close my legs out of habit, but John gripped my thighs and pushed them apart. He flicked his tongue against my clit, and I shut my eyes, tossing my head back against the pillow.

"Just fuck me already," I begged, and John obliged. He pressed a kiss against my lips and slowly, he pushed into me. We both let out low groans as he pushed into me until eventually he was all the way in.

"Fuck. It's been so long," I nearly panted as John slowly started thrusting into me. I spread my legs as wide as I could, just watching and moaning. I'd definitely missed the sex. And now it was even better than before. I was on cloud nine.

John pressed his lips against mine in a needy kiss, bringing me back down to my senses. I tangled my fingers in what little hair he had, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Fuck I've missed you," John muttered, immediately going to bite my neck.I gasped and clenched around him, causing him to groan loudly.

Thirty minutes and some rough sex later, John and I were both on edge.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced, thrusting somehow harder.

"Oh fuck! So am I," I told him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him just as he came, and he groaned against my lips. I gasped and clenched around him again, and our movements stopped completely, both of us panting hard.

"Oh my god," I said, and I swallowed thickly. John hummed and pulled out slowly, and I unwrapped my legs from around him.

"Damn," John said. Damn indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
How about some smut for y'all because why not and also... happy Valentine's day! <3