Deavotion And Desire

Devotion and Desire- Four

I burst into my room. The door banged against the wall. Oops.

"He said yes," I said dancing around my room.

Sheri laughed and hugged me, "Listen I have to go tell my parents where I am going. See you tonight," She said waving.

"Byes," I said waving back.

Now I would have to pick out a really great outfit. But I didn't know what to wear. It was Frank and I wanted to impress him. I searched through my closet. I threw clothes everywhere behind me. Shirts and pants. Skirts and belts. I was so intent on finding something I didn't hear anyone coming into my room.

"Hey watch where you are throwing that," Frank said.

"Sorry," I said covering my mouth to hid a giggle. Standing in the middle of my room was Frank. A red tank top was hanging off his head. He looked so funny. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Oh you think this is funny huh?" He questioned.

"Why yes I do," I said in between laughs.

"Oh yeah," He ripped the shirt off of his head and threw it on the floor.

He started chasing me, "Frank NO," I screamed. He just laughed and continued to chase me. He tackled me and pinned me down. He started tickling me. I laughed so hard. I wiggled and tried to get away, "Frank stop," I said my face becoming red.

"Nope. You laugh at me this is your torture."

"NOOOOOOO!"

"Oh yes," He said still tickling me.

"Pwease stop," I said sticking my bottom lip out.

He stopped and just looked at me. My eyes met his and his head came towards mine. Softly his lips touched mine. Instantly I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip. I granted him access and our tongues massaged each others. His explored every crevice in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss. Frank's hand strayed up my shirt. I pulled it away and we broke the kiss.

"You know this is wrong. Your dating my sister," I said trying to be innocent. I couldn't let on how much I enjoyed that. Frank's face fell.

"Your sister doesn't have to know. Plus I know your just saying that. I accidentally overheard your conversation with Sheri. I know how you feel about me," Frank explained. My eyes went wide in shock. I felt instantly embarrassed and my face went red. He smiled sweetly.

"Your cute when you blush," He complimented kissing my forehead. We got up from the floor.

"So does this mean you feel the same?" I asked. Frank furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought.

"I think. I mean I've always felt something for you. I just didn't know what to do about it," He said after a pause. I nodded drinking in his words.

"Well, anyhow do you want to treat this party tonight as a date?" He asked. I considered the options and smiled.

"Only as long as my sister never knows," I warned. He put his hands on my waist.

"It'll be our little secret."