Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

Final Delivery

It's Been A Hard Day's Night

“Talk about a good day’s work. I’ve never had so much fun with boxes in my life,” I exclaimed stretching my arms high. I was helping out at the warehouse where they were shipping out 'The Black Parade Is Dead!' I could finally breathe for I was so nervous about the release. As an entertainer you always have to think about what would please your fans.

The men on the work crew began to pick up their belongings and walk out into the New York air each of them most likely going home to families or girlfriends. I sighed at the thought of going home to someone who loved me. I was never the best looking guy in school so, I was loveless. I never had a proper relationship with anyone in life. Sure I'd go out with someone here and there but, it never turned into anything.

"Bye Gerard, it was nice working with you today," the head of the work crew, Mark, said to me waving.

I waved back at the man. I had learned that he was a single father of two since his wife died a few years back. He had two twin girls, Lauren and Laurencia. His wife chose the names.

I was finally alone within the warehouse. Deciding to make sure there were no items left behind, I began to have a look around. The dull grey floor matched the high rising walls. My footsteps echoed from room to room.

Checking the last room I thought my day was done. That was until my eyes became fixed upon a box sitting in the corner. "We must've forgotten one," I spoke, walking to the box and picking it up. It was addressed to a Dahlia Darton in Newark, New Jersey.

I couldn't just leave the package there. With all the other packages being shipped that day I figured that it wouldn't be too much of a hassle of me driving down to Newark. It was settled I was driving down to Newark to delivery this package.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everybody! This kicks off the new start of Final Delivery! I know this chapter one is shorter than the first but, it goes with my new idea. Get ready for a whole new ride! I hope you all like the banner! Also title credit goes to The Beatles! I absolutely love that song! (I blame my mother.) Comment your hearts out!

Love and Doodles,

Tara