Sequel: Going to Hell

Devil's Backbone

Chapter One

It was a typical Friday night, my heels clicking on the black asphalt on the parking lot. The jeans I was wearing hugged my curves, tank top I was wearing was loose along with my jewelry. I opened the door to the bar getting a big whiff of the smoke and peanuts. I’ve been on the run from my father for a while. My father is the king of hell named Crowley. He probably has no idea I even left which that was great if he didn’t know. I took a seat at the bar and ordered my drink which was called ‘Instant Death’. I could handle really strong drinks it didn’t faze me.

“What’s a pretty girl like you doing in this very shitty bar?” I heard a deep voice ask.

I looked over to the person beside of me and he looked breathtaking. His green eyes were mesmerizing and smile was gorgeous.

“Well, I’m just passing through.” I replied, “your name?”

“Dean Winchester. Yours?” He asked.

“Kurio Cortez.” I said shaking his hand.

“That’s a beautiful name.” He replied then winking at me.

I think my heart just skipped a beat because he’s so cute.

“You’re the guy with the really sweet Impala!” I blurt out.

“You really do like my car don’t you?” Dean laughs.

“What’s not to like?” I shrug.

“She’s my baby.” He grins.

“I should hope so. A car like that deserves to be cherished.”

“You want a private tour of the car?” He asked then winking.

“Sure, I would love too.” I replied then winking.

We head outside and I shiver slightly in the cool night air. Dean throws his arm round me. Dean has his hand round my waist, running his hand up and down my hips. I keep running a hand up and down his chest as we walk. We walk towards his car and I can’t help but to look it all over. It really is a sweet car.

Dean opens the backseat door and lightly tosses me in. He takes no time pouncing on top of me and closing the car door. Dean's lips find mine and he presses his body closer to my body. My hands surge to Dean's belt buckle unbuckling it within seconds. I am too good at that. I comment to myself as I unzip his pants. Dean's erection flings out of his pants ready for some action. Dean looks at me as if he was starving. He roughly down my underwear and pulls up my skirt.

"You want this bad, don't you?" He asks in a low growl. I shiver in anticipation. "Show me that you want it." He finishes. I wriggle under Dean wanting him so badly it almost hurt. I grabbed the back of his neck and ravaged Dean's lips with mine. Once I got bored with his lips I attacked his neck nipping at it not so gently.

"I need you inside me," I groan longingly against his neck. I nip his neck to prove my point.

"Ahhh! Okay you proved your point it." He says a bit startled as his hands go to where I just bit him. I look down and see a little blood come out of a rip in his skin. "Shit! Kurio,!" Dean exclaims seeing the blood on his fingers. I lick the wound sending Dean into a frenzy. He grabs my face and pulls it closer to his and once his lips find mine he nips and kisses them like he would never kiss them again. "You make me so hot." Dean whispers against my skin as he trails down my neck. Then he finally enters me filling me up and causing me to gasp. Dean softly chuckles at my reaction. My body shutter with pleasure as Dean starts to thrusts into me. He gets into a steady rhythm pounding into me. Every time he goes deeper and deeper.

"God! Don't stop!" I wail breathlessly grabbing at the back of his shirt. Dean twitches inside of me signalling that he came and I had just gotten revved up. I slowly try to get up.

"Where are you going? I'm not done with you. I'm a gentleman." Dean says with a devious smile. I lay back anxious with anticipation. Dean kisses me on the lips softly then down my neck. He leaves a trail down my body and he stops at me inner thigh. i feel his tongue trace the outside of my lips. Then he moves in to my clit causing me to grip Dean's hair. Dean keeps his attention on my clit but the plunges a finger then two finger into me. I start breathing harder and clenching my fists. I feel a ball of tension building inside me. Then the ball explodes releasing a warm waves of ecstasy.

"Mmmhmmm," I hum with satisfaction.

"I did alright then?" Dean asks with a smug smile across his face.

"I'd say you did more than alright." I say with a small smile.

“That was quite a tour huh?” He asked.

“Yeah, an excellent one.” I replied still breathing heavy.

The next morning I woke up then, saw Dean in bed with me. his eyes opened then he smiled at me.

“Last night was amazing.” He said.

“Yeah, it was.” I replied smiling.