Sequel: Going to Hell

Devil's Backbone

Chapter Three

“Kurio, you don’t have to do this!” the guys shouted at me.

“Oh, yes I do I’ve been waiting for this moment way too long.” I grinned at him.

Then, I heard someone running then shouting.

“stop!” I heard a voice shout at me.

I turned around beaming my purple eyes at him. Then, I broke Derek’s neck using my magic and then the other guy as well that was with him. I walked over to the girl touching her fixing her injuries.

“Are you ok?” I asked her.

“Yes, thank you. Who were those people?” She asked.

“Bad people.” I told her then helping her up.

“What’s your name?” She asked me.

“Kurio.” I said.

She quickly pulls out her phone then she begins dialing a number.

“Who are you calling?” I asked.

“My fiancé he needs to know what happened.” She told me shaken up.

“What’s his name?” I asked.

“John. John taylor.” She said.

I bet my eyes got big because I killed him just three days ago because he was a goon for my father. Her ring was somewhat big so he must gotten it from my father.

“I know him and he won’t be coming back for a while.” I told her.

Then, I looked over seeing Sam Winchester walking towards us.

“I should get going.” I told her then quickly leaving.

“Kurio!” I heard Sam shout.

I threw him across the parking lot then quickly walked away. I got in my Jaguar then started up the engine making it roar to life. I pulled out of the parking lot then headed on the freeway.

A few days later I woke up with my head on Dean’s chest, last night I told him everything about Crowley being my dad and etc. he understood everything and both of our lives were fucked up.

Then, we got dressed getting in the car and Bobby called saying we needed to meet up somewhere. We picked him within a matter of minutes and Bobby told Dean where to go then I heard the car roar to life.

We got out of the car seeing angels all in a building then I heard something. Dean grabbed me then we all turned seeing a black cloud of smoke heading right at us.

“Get in the car!” Dean shouted.

All of us got in the car then got flipped over a few times in it. The glass was everywhere then I had a cut on my arm. I saw Dean getting out of the car which I did as well. Bobby got out after us then we took off to the building. Then, I fell to the ground in pain. Dean knelt down beside of me.

“How is it?” He asked.

“It’s bad, just go on without me I’ll be fine.” I told them