Sequel: Going to Hell

Devil's Backbone

Chapter Five

The air was escaping my lungs I couldn’t breathe and Dean was watching me. I was holding my throat and then I felt the air come back. I was helped up off of the ground then I was gasping for air. I finally caught my breath then Dean helped me back in the car.

Waking up to massive headache then seeing Dean come into view.

“How are you feeling?” He asked me then sitting on the edge of the bed in the motel room.

“Like I got fucking run over.” I told him then hearing him chuckle.

Then, he kissed me and I got up to get dressed. We left the hotel room then got in the car. I looked over at dean was driving which it was engraved in my mind like a memory. I loved this man with all my heart like I couldn’t believe he was mine.

“You know I love you right.” I told him.

He chuckled.

“Kurio, I’ve always loved you and will love you forever.” He told me smiling.

“That’s what I thought.” I replied.

He laughed then I leaned over kissing his cheek. He smiled then I got back in the seat.

“So, where are we heading Dean?” I asked.

“So stupid café Sam texted me about this morning.” He told me.

“I’m sure its nothing.” I replied.

“Maybe, maybe not.” He said.

We pulled into the parking lot and it was a café that was outside/inside. We got an outside table and to our luck Sam wasn’t here. I ordered a coffee which I wasn’t hungry at all for some reason. We got junk food in the car just in case we do.

“I’m pissed that he isn’t here yet.” Dean told me with a mouthful of pie.

“Dean, don’t talk with your mouth full please manners.” I said.

He looked at me like ‘you serious’ then I sensed a presence. I looked over seeing Sam and the girl from a couple of nights ago.

“Sam who is this?” Dean asked gesturing to the girl with him.

“this is Aria a friend of mine.” Sam told us.

“Kurio right?” Aria asked.

“yes.” I replied smiling.

Sam began talking then John was brought up being murdered.

“Excuse me.” I told them then leaving the restaurant.

“Why did you leave?” Dean asked me in the parking lot.

“I killed him Dean.” I told him turning around to face him.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because he worked for Crowley my father and was demon. So I killed him because he was going to end up killing her. He was ordered to.” I said.

Then I hugged him and rubbed my back.

“It’s okay Kurio you did the right thing.” He told me.

“I know Dean but she doesn’t know and she will kill me when she finds out.” I said then I looked and saw her a few feet from us.

“You bitch!” She screamed then running at me.

I used my magic to throw her across the parking lot and then she got back up.

“You don’t want to do this.” I warned her.

“You’ll die!” Dean yelled.

“Put a cork in it.” I told him sternly.

“You’re hot when you’re pissed.” He said then I put him on his ass.

Aria touched me then I caused pain to radiate through her body and she collapsed to the ground passing out.

“What the hell?!” Sam exclaimed.

“She came after me!” I yelled defending myself.