Status: In progress

Us Against the World

Trouble is coming

-Daniela's POV-

"Cris baby come to bed" I moaned as I just put Alexandra to sleep. "In a minute." Shouted Cristiano. I sighed to myself and settled into bed. I saw Cristiano's phone on the bed side table and it was beeping crazy. I couldn't help myself but look. Just as I typed in his passcode he entered the room. Crap. "What the hell do you think your doing?" I froze and as he grabbed his phone from my hand. "I-I was just checking your it kept beeping that's all." He is hiding something... "I don't need you to check my phone. You have your own for that." I glared at him and walked out of the bedroom and slammed the door shut. He is looking for a fight. "Don't walk away from me when I am speaking to you Daniela! This is the reason why we always fight" Is he actually serious?!. "All I did was look at your phone calm the hell down. If I didn't know any better it seems like your hiding something." I smirked as his face paled. I quickly grabbed his phone and locked myself in the bathroom. "Daniela get the fuck out here now!" I quickly typed his code. There was messages from a girl named Irina. Who was she? Why was she texting my boyfriend?

"Daniela open the god damn door now" Cristiano banged and banged on the door. He was dead. This girl texting and calling him behind my back? I should have known he wouldn't change. I clicked out of his phone and calmly walked out of the bathroom and handed him his phone after I deleted all the messages from Irina. "Here's your phone." I smiled and walked off back into bed. I could see how worried he was.

"I swear to you I didn't text her back Daniela. She keeps calling me." I ignored him and tried to sleep. I felt Cristiano slide into the other side of the bed keeping his distance from me. "Is she the girl who slept with while I was pregnant?" I whispered fearing his answer. "Yes she was." And my heart just sank. "What does she want?" I mumbled tears threatening to fall. "She-she thinks she's pregnant..." I couldn't believe what I heard. "pregnant?" I shouted."You better be joking because if she is pregnant I swear to god you will never see me or your children ever again!" I jumped out of bed into the spare room. I couldn't deal with this right now.

-Cristiano's POV-

"Hey buddy" I smiled ruffling the top of Juniors head. I haven't spoken to Daniela since last night. Irina would call today to see if she was actually pregnant. "Good morning my princess" I cooed at my 3month old daughter. I carefully rocked her as she layed in my arms.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Morning" I smiled as Daniela just glared at me. "Papa what's wrong with Mae?" Frowned Junior. "Nothing is wrong Jr I am just tired that's all" smiled Daniela as she hugged our son. "Well is she pregnant or not?" I sighed as this was going to ruin our relationship. "She is going to the doctors today." I could see the look on her face. She didn't deserve this right now. "Well for your sake you better hope she isn't"

-Daniela's POV-

"Where are you going?" I heard Cristiano say as I grabbed my car keys and handbag. "I have a Victoria Secret shoot today I will be back in a few hours. Alexandra needs a bottle in about 1 hour." I said as I hurried out the door."Daniela" Cristiano shouted as I was just about to leave. I looked back. "I love you." I smiled and left ready to focus on work.

I let out a content sigh as I finished having dinner with Cara and Khloe. "So how is your little baby doing?" Asked Cara as I payed the bill. "She is doing great, she's a daddy's girl" I smiled. "Oh look there's Irina Shayk!" Pointed Khloe as I turned around and faced the smirking Russian. "Hey Daniela, tell Cristiano that the baby's next scan is in 2 weeks" It's true she is pregnant. "What's she talking about?" Cara said. I turned on my heels and walked straight out the door as tears filled my eyes.

-Cristiano's POV-

I heard Daniela slam the door. "Hey how was work?" I smiled as I put Alexandra down for her nap. "She's pregnant Cris." I heard her sniffle as she hid her face from me. "How did you find out? I was just about to tell you" She laughed bitterly. "I ran into the bitch having lunch she said the baby's scan was in 2 weeks." I reached to grab her hand but she pulled away. "Dani please it means nothing I already have what I want" she looked at me and wrinkled her nose. "Well apparently I am not enough for, because you wanted to have another baby I gave you that and you repay me by sleeping with some Russian model. I am sorry if I am angry about that!" She screamed. "Shhh junior is upstairs he cant hear us argue." "I don't care if out son here's us argue its about time he knows what your like Cristiano! You don't deserve to be a father. And your children certainly don't deserve to have a father like you"

It was now 11pm and Daniela still hasn't come back home. I heard junior enter the living room. "Papa did you and Mae have another fight?" I looked at him and scooped him into my arms he didn't deserve this at all. "No Mae just needed a break for awhile she will be back soon" I smiled if only he knew what was going on I don't think I would be able to look at him again. "Lets get you to bed my boy."

It was about 12am and I heard Daniela return home. I sat up in the bed waiting for her to come. She glared at me as she walked in the room. She has clearly been crying. Her eyes were all bloodshot. "I'm sorry Dan, I never meant to hurt you" She looked broken and it was because of me. "I think its best if I move out for the kids sake, its not fair on them to see us fighting and I don't want Alexandra to grow up with her parents fighting all the time." I nodded my head slowly I was loosing her and there was nothing I could do... I broke my promise. "I'm not doing this to hurt you Cris, I need a break from the cameras and everyone. I do love you but right now I don't know how I feel, you are having a baby with another woman." She frowned I could see she wanted to cry. " I understand" I mumbled. "I will leave tomorrow, you can spend sometime with the kids while I get the house set up." I felt tears fill my eyes. "Hey Cris, I'm not moving across the world. I will live a few minutes away." I half smiled and hugged her. "I cant loose you"
♠ ♠ ♠
So trouble has arrived! Comment and subscribe x