A Boy Named Evan

Tragedy

Evan’s P.O.V:

I picked up my art piece. It finally had a title, ‘My Fate’. It was simple and concise – the way it all was before I met Rosie. But I don’t regret it. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Unfortunately, it wasn’t long enough. As I walked into the bathroom, I leaned my art piece on the wall in front of me. Grabbing the familiar razor blade from the cabinet I sat down, my back against the opposite wall to the art piece. I held my photo of Rosie in my left hand and the razor with my right hand against my scared, swollen wrist. I paused taking one last look at the love I could never have and then I cut deep, deeper than I ever had before. My vision was blurred by tears of pain and depression and yet they were tears of happiness. I was finally going to be okay. It didn’t have to hurt anymore. I stared ahead, my eyelids getting heavier, when I suddenly found Rosie’s eyes staring back at me, also filled with tears. I built up all the effort left in me and managed to whisper my last words. “I’ll remember you.”

Rosie’s P.O.V:

No! “Evan! Evan! Open your eyes!” it was no use. He was gone. His eyes were bright and still staring at me. His lips were still smiling warmly. I leant forward and kissed his lips one last time. Already, they were cold. What do I do!? My stupid mistake just cost Evan his life! I looked to the floor to find the photo he took of me soaked in blood. I unfolded a small piece of paper beside it. ‘I’ll remember you Rosie’ was written on it. His suicide note. I then saw what I needed. I picked it up and placed it to the soft part of my throat. Moving my spare hand, I found his hand and held it tight. “See you soon” I whispered.

No One’s P.O.V:

Rosie stared into Evan’s lifeless eyes, still holding his hand tight. With one swift movement she took her life, falling over Evan. They both lay still, hand in hand, surrounded with blood. Now they could be together forever. They were finally happy. Had they done the right thing?

The End.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thankyou so much for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it... <3