Status: Trying my hand at an original fiction. Hoping this one does as well as my fan fiction. Fingers crossed

Rising Kings

Prologue

I can't believe I'm doing this. Why am I doing this? I should be stopping his attempts to undress me. The moans escaping my lips are surely making him think that I want him to keep going. If only I could get the words to come out, but the soft lips attacking my neck feels so good.

"Stop... we need to... stop..." I said in a breathy tone. He chuckles softly as his lips travel down my neck to my collarbone. His lips continue to work their way down between my bra covered breasts. His tongue leaves a wet trail as he makes his way back up my neck, teeth grazing my chin. He stares down at me with hooded eyes- a hint of a smirk on his face. My heart rate accelerating with that oh so sexy look.

"You don't really want me to stop." He states more than ask. I couldn't get my mouth to form any words leaving me speechless and panting, forgetting my very weak attempt to put a stop to this. His barely there touch almost went unnoticed until he pulled down my bra revealing my double D's. A sharp intake of breath came from him. "Fffuck, you're sexy." He whispers as he exhales. Filling both his hands with my breast. He gives a squeeze and then his beautiful mouth was sucking and nibbling on my nipples. Paying just as much attention to one and the other. A traitorous moan escapes my lips.

I blame it on the fact that I haven't had sex in a while. A while being two years- don't ask. Now here I am drunk off the massive amount of alcohol I consumed with some random guy I don't even know. Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? Its not like I'm going to see him again. Repeating that mantra in my head, I give in fully to the pleasure he's building in me.

I run my fingers through his slick back hair. A few strands falling over his face tickling my cleavage. Tensing when he moves lower- just above the elastic of my panties. His nose skims my pussy nearly making me combust.

"Guess you weren't lyin' about not having sex in a while." He says as I shudder. His hot breath doing wonderful things between my thighs. He kisses and sucks my inner thighs earning a loud moan from me. His fingers pull the fabric of my underwear to one side and then a finger enters me as a hiss escapes his lips. "God, you're so fucking wet." He whispers extremely close to my pussy as if he were telling it a secret.

He starts to pump his long index finger into me excruciatingly slow. I could feel myself on the brink of orgasm. I could feel myself clenching around his finger. A throaty groan came from him almost as if in appreciation. "Don't hold back on me. I want that orgasm." He growled and then his finger was replaced immediately with his tongue. Gasping in surprise I cum instantly, the second his tongue flicks my clit. My body goes stiff, my back arching off the bed, my hands clawing at the blankets beneath me.

I try to shut my thighs but he pushes them back open clearly not done getting his taste of me. His tongue laps up my juices. Going back and forth between sucking my clit and penetrating me with his tongue. I could feel another orgasm building; my body goes rigid. My hands clenching tightly at the bed sheets. Groans, hisses, and moans all coming from me as his phenomenal mouth pulls another strong orgasm from me.

My eyes shut tightly as I cum. My body shaking slightly violently; completely unaware of him or his next task. I can't see him but I can hear him shuffling up the massive bed. Then I'm pulled down the rest of the way, my panties are practically ripped from me until my pussy is pressed against his shaft. He runs the tip up my folds, touching my very sensitive clit. I whimper in anticipation.

"Tell me you want me." He softly demands while continuing to tease my opening. Lost in this torturing sensation, I can't find my will to speak. He pushes the tip into my entrance. My walls instantly clenching trying to bring him in deeper, and I know he can feel it because he groans almost as if he's in agony. "Mmm, this is gonna feel amazing." He growls. "Tell me. Tell me you want me." He demands again. His top teeth grazing over his bottom lip seductively.

"I... Want... You." I whisper breathlessly. He shifts slightly and then I'm being filled deliciously slow. In the quick glance that I take before my eyes roll back at the exquisite feel, his top teeth bite down on his lower plump lip. A raspy groan comes from deep in his chest.

  "You feel... Mmm.... so fuckin' good." He murmurs close to my ear- teeth grazing my lobe. He pulls out almost entirely before plunging back in with a little more force. He pulls out, this time only a little more than halfway. Quick shallow thrusts get me panting and rapidly on the brink of orgasm again. He frees himself from me leaving me empty and needy; to tap the head of his penis against my clit. I whimper and groan in frustration because I crave the release desperately.

"Please," I beg. My voice doesn't even sound like my own. He lines up with my entrance sliding in half way, teasing me with those fast shallow thrust and then he's fully out again. He continues his evil game a few more times. Never letting me reach that blissful state of euphoria. I can feel myself on the verge of tears because I can't find my release.

"Shhh, relax baby, you're in good hands." He coos. Kissing along the side of my neck to my collar bone. Then he's inside me, balls deep; causing a guttural sound to fall from my lips. Grinding his hips giving me that delicious friction I am so desperately craving. Raising up on his knees and pushing my legs further apart, then he pulls out halfway again.

"Please don't...... I can't take it anymore." I groan breathlessly.

"Don't worry babe, we're going all the way this time." He says with a smirk his deep raspy voice giving me goosebumps. His torment starts slow at first, gradually increasing his speed. His hands are all over me. Different sensations taking over my body. Then I get this urge.... This urge to pee!! Oh my god! How embarrassing would that be to pee, on not only myself, but him as well while having sex. My hands start to push against his hard chest but he doesn't budge.

"We have t-to stop." He chuckles deeply, but doesn't stop and I can tell he doesn't intend to. I try to push him off again, to no avail.

"Just let go beautiful. This one is gonna be well worth the wait." His shallow thrust has me on the brink of orgasm and very close to completely being mortified. "Give it to me, sweetheart." His hand glides over my breast; continuing downward until his fingers touch the over sensitized bud between my folds.

I gasp. All the air leaving my lungs, my eyes roll back and my back arches off the bed. I feel a surge of warmth between my legs. I try to close my legs in hopes of stopping this earth shattering orgasm but he doesn't let me and it just goes on and on. My body shaking and shuddering visibly. My vision gets fuzzy around the edges. My eyelids are heavy and droopy. Unable to fight it anymore I shut my eyes letting myself succumb to the darkness of sleep.

                ___________________

I awake with the sun shining in my eyes. My body feels like I put in an intense session at the gym. I look around the room realizing it's not mine! I shoot up from the bed and frantically begin picking up my scattered clothes and dressing myself quickly. I rush to the door when I hear someone stir from the comfortable bed I was just laying in. I run out the door, but not before I get a quick glance at the back of heavily tattooed guy. Thank god I won't see that guy again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heys guys I know its been a while, trust me I know! I've had many original story ideas and attempted the first chapter for each of those ideas, but its tough trying to decide which story I'm more interested in writing. First original story I'm putting out so please bare with me lol. I'll try not disappoint you guys and hope you'll follow this story.