Status: Trying my hand at an original fiction. Hoping this one does as well as my fan fiction. Fingers crossed

Rising Kings

Chapter 1

"How was that walk of shame, slutbag?" My best friend, Madison, says as soon as I step inside our room.

  "Well, for it being my first time... Iiiiit wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be." I reply back sarcastically.

  "Atta girl." She gives me a cheeky wink and grin. "Sooooooo, did he screw your brains out?" Madison tries to ask nonchalantly, but the smile she's trying to hold- and doing a piss poor job at it- is making its creeptastic appearance.

  "Being that I'm sore in all the right places... I would say so." I laughed.

  "Good. It was about time you got laid. Two years is waaaaaaayy too long to go without any penetration from another human being. No offense to Mr. Dependable of course." Madison teased.

  "Hey! He was there when I needed him most." I laughed. "So do we really need to go to this concert tonight?"

"Uh, Yea we do. Aside from getting you laid- mission accomplished thank you very much- now comes my part of the trip. Seeing my favorite group of bad boys perform live." She sighed happily. She had been going on and on about this Rising Kings band that I never really could get into. I mean sure, I heard a song that wasn't terrible but not really my style.

"Can we order some food, I am starving!" I whined as I slumped on to the small sofa in our room.

  "Sure thing. Whatdoya want?" Madison got to work on ordering some room service.

  As she hung up I asked "So how did you manage to score these tickets and the room? Pretty pricy."

  "Well..." She spoke animatedly and plopped down on the chair across from me. "I guess having a stepfather who thinks buying your love is waaaaaaay easier than earning it... Has its perks." She Shrugged.

  "A man after your own heart." I said while holding my hands together and holding them against my chest. We laughed together. Our food arrived about ten minutes later. We ate and gossiped about last night- the things before and a little after we lost each other at the club.

  I was in need of a good nap before tonight's festivities. I got up and headed to the soft comfy goodness of my bed.

                              

                                •••••••••

  "Cami get your cute Lil ass up its time to get ready!" I could feel Madison bouncing on my bed as I slowly came to.

  I groaned. "Five more minutes, please." My complaint being muffled by my cloud of a pillow. The comforter was ripped from my grasp and I could feel my leg being pulled to the end of the bed. I whined a little more.

  "Up! Now! Or I will be forced to post some very embarrassing pics, from that party at Kimmy Jacobs' on all of my social media accounts." Madison threatened.

  "Okay, okay I'm up! God why would you need to stoop so low." I said groggily.

  "Because nothing will stand in the way of me seeing my favorite band up close and personal. Not even my bestest friend." She quirked her perfectly arched eyebrow at me.

  "Sometimes I don't know why I put up with you." I grumbled.

  "Get your ass up and in the shower. I already laid out our outfits for tonight. Hair and makeup leave it to me. Let's go, let's go!" She clapped her hands rapidly as if she was rooting for her favorite team.

  The shower woke me up. I was squeaky clean and ready for Madison to work her magic. It wasn't like I couldn't do my own hair and makeup, but she thought that the barely there look gets boring sometimes. She was all about accentuating our assets.

  She started on my long dark brown hair. My hair fell pass my waist. She thought beach waves would go perfectly for tonight. Once done she started in on my makeup. I was actually surprised that she toned it down some. She went for the neutral look with a cateye, bold red lips, and some bronzer for a summer glow.

  "Marvelous darling. Now get your ass dressed we have an hour till those doors open."

  "Yes sir." I stood up straight and saluted her just to be a wise ass. Seeing the outfit she chose for me kind of made me cringe a little. Madison has this obsession about me showing off my legs. I'm not exactly model thin with legs for days, but she feels like I need to show them off.

  I'm about 5'8" and voluptuous. Double D breasts with an hourglass shape that I liked to hide behind loose fitting clothes. As for my legs, there was no thigh gap but they were toned enough where I didn't have very much cellulite.

  Blue denim shorts, black heather tank, black combat boots and a red and black plaid shirt to tie around my waist. The plaid shirt was added by me for the simple fact that I felt I needed to cover my butt a little bit more. I took a look at myself in the full length mirror. I was surprised that I liked how I look in this outfit- minus the part of my ass nearly hanging out of my shorts.

  Madison opted for a crop top with black jean shorts and Converse. Her makeup look was smokey and sultry and made her greenish hazel eyes pop.

  "You ready hot stuff?" One nod and we were out the door and headed to the arena. Once there the ushers directed us to our seats. We were front row and dead center. Madison's step dad must really be trying hard for her affection. Madison would be able to touch her favorite band from where we stood. Plus side about this... Alcohol was available, and I was gonna need a few to be as excited as Madison.

  Every seat in this arena was filled and anxiously waiting for the headliners to hit the stage. There were two opening bands who were actually pretty good. By the time Rising Kings was set to hit the stage I was three drinks in a with a nice buzz.

  You could feel the excitement all around. Girls screaming at the top of their lungs as the stage lights blacked out. Knowing it was only a matter of time before they got to see their all time favorite band. Madison was completely losing it beside me. Jumping up and down and screaming just as the other girls.

  Somewhere in the darkness drums started to play, and the crowd roared louder. A voice filled the arena. Asking all of us if we were ready to have an epic night. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited right now. The vibe and energy of this concert- or maybe it was the drinks- had me ready for this epic night.

  It took my eyes a few seconds to adjust after a bright flash momentarily blinded me. The filled arena with loud screaming was deafening, especially since the the loudest screamer was standing right next to me.

  A deep sultry raspy voice filled the arena. The crowd singing along word for word. The energy was contagious. I felt myself swaying and dancing to the music. A huge smile on my face as I danced with Madison. The song ended and cheers grew to its maximum level.

  Finally looking up at the stage and seeing four men on stage moving about, and interacting with their fans and getting ready for the next song. It was then that I noticed the singer. Very familiar. As he spoke into the mic, his voice send shivers through my body. It was familiar.

  "Let me hear you Vegas!" The lead singer yelled into the mic. The crowd roared. Thousands of screaming girls going into hysteric.

  At the moment that he looked down towards his fans front row- he did an immediate double take. A sly smirk rose on his GQ model face followed by a wink my way. He started addressing the rest of the arena again.

  "Before we get into this next song... I got a Lil story to share." He grinned as his hooded eyes took a quick glance at me. "See last night- up until this morning was a series of first for me. Long story short, I got banged and ditched by a very curvaceous, and sexy girl." He stated which got him his fans sympathy. I stared up at him like a deer in headlights. My buzz instantly gone. My heart beating a mile a minute.

  "Sucks, I know." He shakes his head. The band starts to play a beat with their instruments as he keeps talking. "This next song is dedicated to the girl who gave me a dose of my own medicine." He starts singing about a girl having some power type of hold on him. And I don't mean a hold of his heart either. The song is purely sexual.

  My body feels like it was set ablaze. Thank god no one knows he was actually talking about me. I never expected to run into my one night stand again. Let's not even mention the fact that's he's the lead singer of a very well known band.