Status: Updates every Thursday. Let me know what you think in the comments.

Home, Sweet Home

Chapter Twenty-one

Going home was a bad idea. It just brings back all the memories, the bad ones. I knew I should have never let the memory of that recital in. Now every mistake I’ve had ever made was flooding back to me. I’m like one giant cringe attack.

Lily and I slept in until noon. I woke up in almost the same position as I did when I fell asleep, with my phone sticking to my face. All day I just kept bringing up old memories that I just wanted to forget. Even Lily’s attempt to distract me with Cupcake Wars was non-effective.

“Okay I need to get ready for work and you need to get ready to hang out with your brother.” said Lily around three.

“I don’t wanna move.” I said from my upside down position on the couch.

“If you don’t get up right now, I will put my foot on your face.” said Lily threateningly.

“Your feet don’t bother me remember?” I replied smugly.

“They will if I stick it in your mouth.” Lily said with a smirk.

I sat up quickly trying and failing to suppress the disgusted shiver the thought of feet gave me. Lily just laughed at my new enthusiasm at moving.

Neither Lily nor Ian would tell me what Ian had in store for me tonight. The only hint I got was that Ian was picking me up the same time Lily left for work. I’ve always hated surprises and they both know that.

Lily got in the shower and I stood in front of my suitcase trying to figure out what to wear. I don’t even know where we’re going so it’s not like I can dress appropriately on my own. I sat on the bed and waited for Lily to come out and tell me what to wear.

A few seconds after sitting down, I got a text. It was from Dan.

I opened it to find a picture of him giving me those puppy eyes and in the background the kitchen was a disaster. The message that went with it was:

Phil is going through pancake withdrawals. Please come home and make them for us. :(

Nope sorry. No flights available.
I sent with a picture of me shrugging my shoulders and apologetically smirking.

It wasn’t long before I heard the water shut off. Lily walked out and just kind of gave me a look.

“Why aren’t you dressed yet?” she asked.

I looked at her puzzled.

“These are for you.” She said.

“Oh… I thought they were what you planned on wearing.” I said not even thinking to notice the clothes on the bed next to me.

I started to get dressed before Lily’s face got stuck in a permanent frown. Then again if it did she wouldn’t be so amazingly beautiful and I would… nope never mind, I don’t want attention from guys.

I was putting on a pair of amazing jean shorts that were definitely not mine although after tonight they might be, when my phone vibrated again. I knew it was Dan so I didn’t feel that bad ignoring it for now.

Next was a fitted, curve hugging, white t-shirt that had really short sleeves. This was mine. Over that was a sheer black shirt that buttoned up in the front. It had cuffs that buttoned like a man’s dress shirt but it fit me perfectly.

The arms were baggy but the shirt was supposed to be flowy and with it unbuttoned the hem of the shirt was just long enough to hit the skin on the back of my legs but Lily had me tuck the back into my shorts. Something about showing off my butt.

This shirt was not mine either but after seeing what I looked like in it, after tonight it might me. For shoes, Lily threw a pair of knee high boots and my black sandals at me and told me to pick one.

On one foot I put my sandal on and the other a boot. I was leaning more towards the sandals because the boots might be too hot, but in the end neither choice was what I really wanted to wear. I ended up just going for my all black converse. Lily agreed that they were more “Sammie” than the other two choices.

Once I was finished getting dressed, I opened the text from Dan.

You didn’t even have time to check. He said accompanied with a picture of him frowning.

I put on a grin so wide it made my eyes close then took a picture and that’s all I sent to him.

“So do you know what you wanna do with your hair?” Lily asked.

Fuuuck.

Lily ended up curling my hair making it look like beachy waves and doing my makeup while Dan and I sent pictures back and forth. I received one of Phil mid sneeze which caused me to laugh violently and that in turn caused Lily to poke me in the eye with eyeliner from laughing so hard. Lily just gave me an annoyed look.

I got him back with a picture I accidentally took of my reaction to min-sneeze Phil. It had an amazing angle of my chin and Lily’s. I received a grossed out face and a message of ow as a reply.

I sat on the couch while Lily finished getting ready. When she came out to the living room, I took in her outfit.

Lily was wearing jean shorts and I could have sworn they were identical to the ones I currently had on. Along with classic converse, and a light blue, wide strap tank top. Her makeup was almost identical to mine as well but she pulled it off better. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail.

Wait, where could Lily work dressed like that at six at night?

“Lily, where do you work?”

“We have to go, I’ll tell you later.” said Lily grabbing her keys and wallet.

“But Ian isn’t here yet.” I said.

“Yeah he is. He’s in the car waiting. I just got a text.” Lily said making her way to the door.

I followed her out and my brother was in fact sitting in his car in the space next to Lily’s. I made my way to him and climbed in. I attempted to be somewhat graceful and that was my first mistake.

Instead of getting into the car as planned, I wacked my head off the roof of the car as I was going to sit.

“Owww.” I said grabbing on to my head where I had hit it on the roof of the car.

“Well now I definitely know you’re my sister.” said Ian.

I just had a puzzled look on my face.

“For a second I didn’t know you were you. You look different. Did Lily do your makeup?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Ah that would explain it.” He smirked.

“How do you know how Lily does her makeup?” I asked confused.

“She was over a lot since the breakup.” He replied.

I was still confused as to how he could have known that Lily did my makeup but I just figured it was because of how hard I had hit my head. I must have killed a few brain cells.

Once I was buckled and safely in the car, Ian took off. Thankfully I didn’t close my leg in the door… touch wood, TOUCH WOOD.

“What the Hell is touch wood?” Ian asked.

“Did I say that out loud?” I said questioningly.

Ian nodded.

“You know how people say knock on wood, the British version is touch wood.” I explained.

“I swear you’re more British and you are American now.” said Ian.

It didn’t sound like it was a sarcastic comment but it didn’t sound like just a statement either.

“Ian, I’ve been there for four years. Some of the mannerisms are bound to rub off on me.” I said catching on to the odd tone in my brother’s voice.

Ian didn’t say anything.

The car was silent for about a minute when my phone audibly vibrated signal that I got a text. I didn’t know if I should answer it or not because I had a feeling it was Dan. Another minute of silence passed and I decided that Ian wasn’t going to start a conversation anytime soon and I couldn’t bear to think about what my brother had in store for me, so I opened the text.

This picture was different than to silly ones we had been sending back and forth. In this picture Dan still had his Yeezus shirt on but now you could see where his sweats were sliding down his hips. Dan was making a face in the mirror similar to the one he normally makes in selfies that he posts.

The message said: Do you think this is a good picture to post to twitter showing that I got a haircut?

I could feel my heart fluttering in my chest.

No, don’t post it. I think you should take a different one. I sent after saving the picture to my phone like I did with the rest he had sent me, but I saved this one for a different reason than I saved the others.

If Dan posted that picture, I was sure that more than just me would have fluttery hearts.

When I looked up, Ian was pulling into one of our favorite restaurants. The Fortune Fountain had the best Chinese food within fifty miles. Once a month, Lily and I used to have a girls day and go here to eat when we were in college together four years ago.

Ian parked and turned off the car.

“Surprise?” I asked.

Ian shook his head. “Only half of it.”

I had to hold myself back from rolling my eyes so hard that they popped out of my head. I climbed out of the car before Ian had even unbuckled his seatbelt, and started up the stairs. Ian ran to catch up to me.

“Look,” said Ian holding the door to the restaurant closed. “I know you hate surprises but you won’t have any extra attention, and… just play along. Lily worked really hard on planning this all out. I honestly don’t know what her half is but this is mine and I plan to have a good fucking time so stop acting mopey and put a smile on your face. Even if it isn’t as genuine as I would like.”

“Okay.” I said replacing my frown with as genuine of a smile as I could muster.

Ian opened the door and we walked up to the hostess podium.

“Hey Ian, how are you?” the hostess asked.

She looked Ian up and down like she was buying a car or picking out a steak and then her attention turned to me. The hostess looked me up and down as well but more like competition.

I found this girls reaction to be hilarious. She had no clue Ian was my brother. I looked over at Ian and this is when I noticed what he was wearing. He had on just sneakers and jeans and a t-shirt that showed off his arms. No wonder the girl was checking him out.

I almost snorted out loud at the thought that ran through my mind. Ian looked like the all-American boy he was in high school but an older and less awkward version. The hostess has the hots for my brother. I had to concentrate really hard on trying to keep a straight face.

Then recognition flashed across her face.

“Sam? Is that you? It’s been a while. I heard you ran away with some boy.” She said.

Ah the rumor mill has gotten to her.

“Nope, went abroad to study but liked it so much I couldn’t leave.” I said not feeling like elaborating

She led us over to a booth and another girl came and asked us what they wanted to drink. I told her a Shirley Temple which the girl completely ignored and just kept looking at Ian. He looked up when he didn’t hear the girls’ pen scratching on the paper.

“I think she just told you what she wanted.” said Ian to the girl who looked startled at what he said.

“Sorry, what did you say you wanted?” said the girl looking over at me.

I repeated myself and then the girl turned to Ian again.

“Regular Pepsi.” He said still looking down at the menu.

I again had to hold back laughter at the look the girl sported on her face as she walked away.

“She was cute.” I said barely managing to hold in my laughter.

Ian just looked up at me and gave me a “yeah right” look.

“Okay well I have to pee so I’ll be right back.” I said going to stand.

“You better be back before that girl comes back or I swear to god.” said Ian grabbing my arm as I walked past him.

“Maybe.” I said with a smirk and a shrug.

Once in the bathroom, I went and looked at myself in the mirror. Lily had curled my hair and put about fifteen braids randomly though my hair. It looked cool. The braid that was in my blond strip had been chalked so it was purple and blue. She said it made me look edgy but I just kind of felt like a mermaid.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket again. I pulled it out and opened it to a picture of Dan and Phil who both had flour in their hair and sad faces.

The message said: Attempt two of Mission Pancake was a bigger fail than attempt one. Must call in reinforcements. Or you could just give us the recipe. P.s. Cleaning the mess is much harder than making it.

I laughed then lifted the phone and took a picture of myself in the full length mirror they had beside the sink and sent it to Dan.

I would much rather be cleaning that mess than find out the surprise Lily has in store for me tonight. I’m scared…

I decided it was time to go back to the table to save my brother from anymore flirting attempts.

“Took you long enough. Almost as soon as you left the girl came over and asked for my number. I had to politely tell her no thank you but for some reason I don’t think she’s going to take no for an answer.” said Ian once I had slid back into my spot across from him in the booth.

“Well she’s cute. You should have given her your number.” I said with a smirk.

“I swear to god, if you leave me again, I’m going to tell Lily how you’ve changed your mind and that you love surprises.” said Ian.

“You know she won’t believe that. She knows me too well.” I retorted.

“Fine, then I’ll take apart the piano.” He said taking a sip of his drink.

My face paled. I didn’t believe that he would actually do that but then again I wasn’t going to take any chances.

“Fine, if I have to pee I’ll just pee myself.” I said sarcastically.

“So what are we going to be ordering tonight?” said a voice.

We both looked up to see that the girl was back and once again, only looking at Ian.

“You go first Sam.” said Ian looking down at the menu so as to not look at the girl.

“I’ll have the Chicken Low Mein with fried rice and an egg roll. Oh Ian can we get a side order of crab rangoons?” I asked Ian.

“Yeah I guess. I’ll have the Szechuan Spicy Chicken with fried rice and an egg roll. With a side order of crab rangoons and chicken wings. Oh and can you give us two small plates?” Ian asked.

“Sure. They’ll come out with the food. Is that all?” said the girl again only looking at Ian.

“No, were good.” I said so Ian didn’t have to look up.

The girl stayed a few seconds just looking at Ian before she collected the menus and leftwithout looking at either of us.

“So how are you doing?” I asked.

There was something that I had been meaning to talk to Ian about ever since I arrived in the country but I could never find a good time to talk about. It’s not like I could call him up and say hey how are you coping with your mental breakdown caused by your psycho ex-girlfriend breaking up with you? No, now was a better time than any.

“Fine. Why?” said Ian not making eye contact.

“Ian I know about Alexia.” I said.

Lily was right, at the mention of her name, he got a sad, far off look in his eyes. It really was heartbreaking.

“Ian talk to me, please.” I pleaded.

“Look, I don’t want to talk about it. I’ve been over this with Lily a hundred times. I’m over it. She is a distant memory. It’s over and that’s all I’m going to say.” said Ian.

“Bean,”

“No. Don’t “Bean” me. I hate that nickname by the way.” said Ian.

“I know what unrequited love feels like. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and let the people who love you, help you. Lily and I just want to help you.” I said pleadingly.

Ian took a deep breath and when he looked up, I could have almost sworn there were tears in his eyes but when he blinked they were gone.

“She was getting more distant. I knew something was up but I ignored it. I thought that if I asked her to marry me, whatever was going on with her would stop. I didn’t even get the chance. I know you never liked her and now I know why. She was so cold when she said she was leaving. She said that she never loved me. Either she was a really good actress or she was lying. I really hope she was lying because at points in our relationship, I really thought she loved me. Does it make me an idiot to believe that she actually loved me?” Ian said.

I could see the deep hurt in his eyes and it made me want to find her and make her pay for what she has done to my brother. Ian had always been the strong one. When our Nana died, I was the hysterical one and I didn’t see him shed a single tear.

“I don’t understand why she would have done something like this.” I said shaking my head.

I ignored his question because I didn’t know what to say.

“Neither do I, I’m not even really sure I wanted to marry her in the first place. She didn’t really seem like my type now that I really think about it.” said Ian.

“No not really.” I said with a small smile.

Ian returned the smile.

This is when the food arrived. The girl set our plates down along with the rest of the food and the spare plate. Just as he and I have always done, we split half of the food on our plates and then swapped. On my plate was half of Ian’s chicken, and Ian’s was half of my noodles.

We were plunged into silence while we ate. About half way through our meal, we surfaced from stuffing our mouths.

“So, what’s going on with you and Dan?” Ian asked catching me off guard.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Oh come on, I heard you and Lily on the phone the other day. I know you have feelings for him. Let the people who love you, help you Sammie.” said Ian.

I resented the fact that he was using my own words against me.

“You bastard.”

“Sammie, is my little sister in love?” said Ian in a taunting baby voice.

“I hate you.” I could feel my face growing red.

Ian just smirked at me.

“Okay, it’s been an ongoing thing. I just kind of have a crush on him. It just makes it hard to be around.” I said barely above a whisper.

“Have you told him yet?” He asked.

“Of course not. I’m not his type.” Sam explained.

“Well that was a little harsh don’t you think.” said Ian taken aback at my comment. “You could be anybody’s type. I’ve seen some of his videos. I hate to admit it but you two would make a cute couple.”

“Ian,” I said with my hand on my chest in shock. “Did I just hear you give your blessing for me to date someone?”

“No I just said you would be cute together.” said Ian with a smirk.

“Tell the truth, you only looked at the videos to check him out and make sure he wasn’t a douche, right?” I asked with a knowing smirk.

Ian just smiled back and dug back in to his food. We ended up taking half of our food with us because we couldn’t finish it all.

“Ian where are we going?” I asked after about five minutes into the drive.

“I can’t tell you until we get there.” Ian replied.

I sighed dramatically and looked out at the window. About a minute later Ian took a sharp turn making my head hit the window.

“Owww.” I said while holding my forehead, slightly annoyed.

“Sorry, I almost missed the turn.” said Ian with an apologetic smile.

I looked around at where Ian had parked.

“Ian, why are we at a bar?” I asked.

I had no clue why my brother had taken me to a bar.

“Is this supposed to be part of the surprise?” I asked again.

“This is Lily’s part of the surprise.” said Ian.

“I thought Lily was supposed to be at work.” I said.

“She is.” Ian said getting out of the car.

I didn’t want to get out of the car. The last time I had gone to a bar it had ended badly. We won’t go into details but after that night I saw enough of the inside of the toilet to last a lifetime. I said I was never going to drink again. Then peer pressure makes you do things you don’t really want to. That just made me even more hesitant to go into the bar.

“Come on. You’re not going to let me go in there all alone are you?” Ian asked.

My resistance broke almost instantly. Maybe only one would be okay.

I got out of the car and followed my brother into the bar.

Ian POV

This bar is exactly what you would think. Dark and packed with college kids and local townies. The smell brought back memories of my college days before I went to get my Master’s degree.

I led Sam up to the bar and waited for the bartender to come over. Sam was looking around so when the bar tender came over, she didn’t see her.

“Sammie, what are you having to drink?” said a familiar voice.

Sam turned toward the bar and was shocked at the sight in front of her.

“Lily?”

“Yeah, are you going to order something?”

“Screwdriver.” said a very shocked Sam.

“Okay a rum and coke and a screwdriver.” said Lily already knowing what I would order.

Sam watched in amazement as Lily made the drinks while throwing in some fancy moves.

“Here are your drinks and close your mouth. You might catch some flies.” Lily said to Sammie.

“You’re a bartender? You don’t even like alcohol.” said Sammie.

“I don’t have to like alcohol to make it.” Lily countered.

I could tell Sam was shocked. Lily had always had jobs around children. Babysitting most of the neighbor’s kids, subbing at daycares, she was even going to school to be a preschool teacher. After this year she will only be two semester away from completing her masters. Even I had been shocked when I brought “The Skank” as Lily now calls her, here one night and saw Lily behind the bar. This was Lily’s surprise for Sam. Lily the bartender.

Sam took her drink off the counter and lifted it to her mouth and took a good haul off it.

“Oh God! Oh God! I forgot to stir it. I forgot to stir it!” Sam said making a disgusted face.

Lily and I both laughed hysterically. It felt good to laugh like this.

“I thought alcohol was supposed to taste better as you got older.” Sam said.

“Nope.” said Lily popping the “p”. “I just saw Kristi over there. You should go say hi.”

“Oh I’ll be right back.” said Sam wandering off.

“Okay so the goal is to get her drunk as possible.” Lily said to me as soon as Sam was out of ear shot.

“Wouldn’t that make me a bad brother?” I asked.

Lily just shrugged her shoulders giving me a sly grin.

I sat at the bar slowly drinking my drink. I was pacing myself. Sam and I were stuck here until Lily got off work so she could drive us home.

I watched as the bar filled even more with college students and townies. Sam wandered back over for another Screwdriver at about the same time I ordered my second drink. Looks like someone else is pacing themselves too. Then the music started.

Sam wanted to dance but I was never much of a dancer. That and I knew that when I stood up, the alcohol would hit me.

When Sam was on her third drink, she refused to take no for an answer and pulled me on to the dance floor. Not only did the alcohol hit me but so did the need to pee. When I got back from the bathroom, Sammie was nowhere to be seen.

I made my way back to the bar where I found Sammie ordering yet another drink. Seeing as I set mine down somewhere I figured I’d order one too. Sam wanted me to dance again but this time I said no.

Sam went back to the group of her friends on the dance floor. Once you get some alcohol in her, she is much more outgoing.

“Ian, you need another drink?” Lily asked coming over as I was finishing my drink.

“No, I’m good.” I said.

Lily replied by setting another rum and coke in front of me and walking away.

I chuckled to myself and took a sip. My eyes wandered around the bar. First they landed at the pool table. I thought I saw a guy I graduated from high school with but I decided as soon as I sat down, I wasn’t going to be standing until it was time to leave.

Next I saw a couple sitting in the corner that “The Skank” and I used to sit in. I pushed the memory away before I thought about it too much. I may not have really wanted to marry her but six years with someone is a long time and suddenly not being with them anymore is kind of a shock.

I continued scanning the crowd and I saw Sammie. Her group of friends was getting her to do a shot. Looks like her friends are doing my job for me. At least I don’t have to take care of her tomorrow. Lily is going to have so much fun.

Then something caught my eye it was Lily. She had been so good to me recently what with the proposal and the breakup and everything. She had done my laundry and even taught me to do it. She is so nice and she made me feel so much better about everything and she pulled me out of my funk and got me to go out and she’s so great and she’s really pretty. No! Bad brain! Little sisters best friend is off limits! No!

I quickly turned and watched the crowd looking for someone I may know. Nope, no one.

Later on in the night, Lily came out from behind the bar and started playing guitar with the band for karaoke. Sammie wandered over to me soon after that.

“Since when d-did Li-lily do the um, play the, play in the… up there?” Sam said

She looked like she had to concentrate way too hard to get that sentence out. Maybe I should cut her off… nah. Then one of Sammie’s friend form the group came over.

“Come on Sam, Jenn is going to do karaoke. Let’s go and laugh at her.”

Sammie waved at me while she was being pulled away by her friend.

When they took their break, Lily came over to me phone in hand.

“Hey I just put Sammie down for karaoke. I need you to do something for me.” said Lily handing me her phone.

“I need you to take a video of her.” She said smiling widely and her cheeks still red from the adrenaline of being on stage.

“Okay.” I said while I was just thinking about how pretty Lily was. Jesus Christ! Bad brain. Why do you have to do this to me? You are never getting alcohol again. .

Lily then went off to find Sammie and a few minutes later she was dragging her on to the stage and shoved microphone in her hands. The music started to play and I hit record on Lily’s phone.

At the end, Sammie attempted to pull some sort of cool move and then just kind of fell over off the two foot high platform they use as a stage. I stopped the recording and rushed over to see if Sammie was okay.

“I dun wanna gedup.” Slurred a very drunk Sammie.

I ended up lifting her and carrying her out to the car.

I ran, more like walked as fast as I could without tripping on my feet, back in to see when Lily got off and ended up bumping into her at the door.

“I asked my boss is I could leave to bring you home.” said Lily answering the look on my face. “You just have to drive me here so I can pick up my car tomorrow.”

asdfghjkl


Phil was having trouble sleeping so he decided to get up and watch a movie or something. When he walked by Dan’s room he noticed Dan wasn’t in there. He figured he was just in the lounge but when Phil got there, Dan was nowhere to be seen. He figured Dan was in the bathroom but after waiting ten minutes and Dan never coming up he wondered if something was wrong.

Phil went down the stairs but when he got there it was dark and the door was open. He then made his way to the gaming room thinking Dan was up there playing Guild Wars 2. Phil made his was up to the gaming room but when he opened the door, still no Dan. The only place Phil could think of was… Sam’s room.

He went out of the gaming room and turned to her room. The door was ajar so he pushed it opened and what he saw just made him shake his head.

“Dan, what are you doing is Sam’s bedroom?” said Phil walking over to Sam’s bed shaking a sleeping Dan.

“I miss Sam.” replied a sleepy Dan.

“You need to pull yourself together or just tell her already.” said Phil a little exasperated.

“I can’t. She doesn’t like me back. It would just make things more awkward than they already are. Everyone’s awkward level would be intensified.” said Dan with his voice muffled by Sam’s pillow.

Phil rolled his eyes and bit his tongue so he wouldn’t blurt anything out. It’s not his place. It’ll happen eventually.

“At least get off her bed. Your being kind of weird.” said Phil leaving the room.

“But it smells like her.” said Dan quietly to Phil’s back.

Dan lifted his phone that he still had in his hand and opened up the Pyramid Song video. The music started and he watched as Sam’s hands moved on the piano and the way she kept her eyes closed while she sang. If anything this video made him like her even more.

Phil’s words started to sink in. He was being kind of weird. He really needed to leave her room but before he left, he grabbed one of her black throw pillows that she had piled in the corner. Once in his room he cuddled with the pillow and started scrolling on his phone when a text came through.

It was from a number he didn’t recognize but when he opened it he knew who it was.

Hey this is Lily. I hope you don’t mind but I stole your number. I have a video for you and I don’t want Sam to know I’m sending it to you so I figured this would be easier.

Then another text came through. When he opened it, it was a video. The video started to play and he heard the song and couldn’t help but smile. It looked like they had gotten Sam to do karaoke and she definitely seemed to be a little drunk.

Sam was singing I like Big Butts so she was probably shitfaced, especially if the slurring while singing was anything to go by. Then the chorus came.

“I like big butts and I cannot lie.” said Sam flipping her hair back and forth and making the motion of slapping someone’s butt.

Dan tried to muffle his laughter with his hand.

“Those other brothers can’t deny. When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung.” She continued to sing.

When she got the they lyrics “itty bitty waist” she put her hand on her hip and did a wiggle then jumped so her back was to the crowd and when she sang “round thing in your face” she wiggled her butt.

Dan now had tears streaming down his face while he still trying to muffle his laughter unsuccessfully.

Then at the end she tried to strike a pose but she lost her balance. Almost as if in slow motion, she fell sideways not even attempting to save herself.

There was a loud bang on the wall meaning Phil had thrown something.

“Shut up, I’m trying to sleep.” he yelled through the wall.

Dan was howling with laughter and tried stuffing the corner of Sam’s pillow in his mouth the stifle the sound while using another corner to wipe away the tears.

“Ow, my nonexistent abs.” said Dan when the laughter had finally slowed.

There had seemed to be a lot of people where ever she was and knowing Sam, it either took a lot convincing or a large amount of alcohol. Probably the second option if the video was any indication.

When the song was done, Dan saved Lily’s number. He had a feeling that he would getting some other videos from her soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Thursday. Here's a chapter.
Posting every Thursday and Monday.
Thank you for reading!