I Am Quiet No Longer

Meeting The Boys.

Jasmine sighed, frustrated, and threw her gear on the ground and collapsed on her stomach next to it.

"Stupid teenagers..." she muttered under her breath, staring back at the skate park where many of the kids were jumping and skating around, and acting like a bunch of idiots. She had been skateboarding until she was interrupted by the many idiot teenagers that invaded the park.

"You skateboard?" said some one above her.

She didn't bother to look up but instead to stare at the ground below her, "No, I just have a skateboard for no reason," she said, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Y'know, sarcasm hurts," the person said.

"I'm sorry," she said sincerely, "I'm just tired of getting hit on by twelve year olds."

"So...what's your name?"

"Jasmine Lancaster," she said rolling over and sitting up to look at the man above her.

He had dark brown hair and was holding a skateboard.

"Cool, I'm-"

"I know who you are. You're Bam Margera," Jasmine said, recognizing him from his show.

"Ah, so you're a fan of my show?" he asked.

Jasmine shrugged, "I've seen it."

He smirked and sat down next to her.

"So what are you doing in the shitty little skateboard park? I mean, you could go to one so much better," Jasmine said, curious.

Bam shrugged, "Would I ever pass up the chance to skateboard?"

Jasmine said, "I suppose not. I don't know you."

"So-" he stopped talking when he heard his named being called.

Jasmine turned her head toward the calling and saw five guys making their way over to where she and Bam sat.

"Damn, Bam! We've been here for less than an hour and you've already got a chick?" one of them said.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and threw the guys a glare for being referred as "chick".

"Guys, this is Jasmine Lancaster," Bam said.

One of them grinned, "Nice to meet you Jasmine Lancaster! How are you this fine day?" He asked almost jumping up and down.

Jasmine blinked a few times, "...Are you on something? Because if you are, you really need to limit the doses."

The guys all started to crack up laughing, even though Jasmine was being serious.

Bam was the first to stop laughing, "Well Jasmine, these guys are-"

Jasmine interrupted, "Oh...let's see...it's been a while since I've seen the show, but I think I can remember some names."

She pointed at the guy with red-ish like hair, "You're Dunn."

He grinned and nodded.

She turned her head to the next guy and couldn't help but start laughing. He was dressed as a cowboy.

"You're the infamous Dico," she said, smiling slightly.

"That's not nice pretty lady," he said with a country accent.

Jasmine grinned and then turned her attention the rest.

"You're Rake," she said, recognizing he signature hair. Next was the guy with blond-ish brown-ish hair.

"...And you're Raab," she said, finally.

Raab flashed Jasmine a smile and motioned to the guy next to him, "You may not know him, he hasn't been on too many episodes. This is Novak." Raab said.

"What's up, baby?" the one named Novak said, winking at her. Jasmine grimaced and turned her eyes back on the rest of the group. They all were smiling widely at her.

"Nice to meet you guys," Jasmine said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it.