I Am Quiet No Longer

Painting Promises.

Jasmine woke up to the sound of her cell phone alarm. She turned it
off quickly before Raab could wake up. She frowned, trying to remember how she ended up in his room.

* * *

Jasmine sighed heavily, and pulled a blanket over Novak.

She walked back outside, and opened the passenger door, "Come on, Raaby, wake up," she said, shaking him.

His eyes opened slowly, "What?"

Jasmine smiled lightly, "We're home. How about we go inside, and get you to bed, hm?"

Raab tilted his head to the side, "Are you trying to take advantage of my tired and drunk state to get me into bed with you, Jasmine?"

Jasmine laughed, knowing he had already slept off most of his "drunk state" on the way home. "Yes, now come on, I'm tired as well," Jasmine told him, offering her hand to him.

Raab gave a weak grin, and took her hand, allowing her to help him out of the car. "You know, watching you and Jade get Dico into the Hummer was probably the highlight of my week."

Jasmine wrapped her arm around him, "Dico is so much more weird when he's drunk," she said, remembering Dico refusing to get in the car until they promised him sushi.

"You're one to talk," he stated.

Jasmine grimaced, and opened the front door "Do you have any idea how many times I've been called weird in my life time?"

Raab chuckled, "A hell of a lot of times, I'm guessing."

Jasmine nodded, "Yes. Now, can you go up stairs by yourself, or do I have to help you?"

"I'm so weak," Raab joked, pressing his body to hers.

She rolled her eyes, "Come on, then."

Jasmine managed to get him up the stairs, with very little help from Raab.

"Thank you, Jazzy," he grinned up at her.

"Mmmhm," she replied, as she pulled the covers over him.

Jasmine ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek, and turned to leave.

"No! Come back!" Raab blurted out.

She sighed, "What now?" she questioned.

Raab patted the spot next to him, "Stay."

Jasmine sat down slowly, suspicious of his intentions. "What?" she asked, cautious.

Raab pulled her down, and buried his head in her arm, "Stay," he repeated.

Jasmine hesitated, but eventually relaxed into the bed, and covered Raab and herself with a small red quilt.

Jasmine was surprised by how exhausted she actually was, and before she could even begin to think of what the guys would say in the morning, she was asleep.

* * *

Jasmine bit her lip at the memory, relieved that she woke up before the guys did.

She slipped out of Raab's arms, and crept into the hallway. After a moment, she realized that the guys wouldn't know she slept next to Raab, as long as he didn't tell them, meaning she didn't need to sneak around the house.

She took a deep breath, calming herself, and decided that she needed to take a shower before work.
After the shower, Jasmine slipped into the hallway once again.

A snore ripped through the the house, coming from Ryan's room, making her jump ten feet in the air.

Jasmine laughed at herself and closed the door to her room. She went to her dresser and pulled out a plain black t-shirt, and blue jeans.

She changed quickly, and brushed her hair out.

"Jasmine!" April's voice said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah?" Jasmine asked, in the process of put eye shadow on.

"Oh, I was just seeing if you were awake," April whispered.

"Okay then," Jasmine said, putting her make up away, and followed April to the kitchen.

"Have you made breakfast?" Jasmine questioned.

April shook her head, "No, I just got here."

Jasmine opened the refrigerator, and saw left over pancakes. She got a few out and put them on a plate, and into the microwave.

"Do you have a piece of paper?" Jasmine asked, pulling a pen out of her pocket.

"No, but there is some in the printers," April said, while making coffee.

Jasmine swiftly went back to Raab's room, stole a piece of paper, and made her way back down stairs.

She finished the note to the guys, and Jasmine posted the note on the refrigerator, where they were sure to find it.

"See you later, April."

April looked up from her news paper, "Okay, sweetheart. Have a good day at work."

"Thanks, you too," Jasmine smiled.

-I=I-

Raab stirred from his sleep, and panic went through him when he saw that Jasmine was no longer in his arms.

"She just went to work, Chris. She just went to work," he told him self, confused as to why he was worried.

He walked drowsily to the kitchen. He ripped the note off the refrigerator, and began reading.

Good morning guys,

I went to work, and class. I'll be home around five, or so.
I put pancakes in the microwave, which is already set.
You just have to press start, okay? You know how to do that, right?
If not, April's number is on the fridge.
Have a good day.

Sincerely yours, Jasmine.

P.S. Bam, can I paint my room?

P.S.S. Hi Novie! :D


Raab laughed at the smiley face at the end. Her hand writing was almost as bad as his, causing the smiley to look deformed.

April opened the door, "Oh, good afternoon, Raab."

"Morning, April," Raab said, pressing the start button.

April rolled her eyes, "Raab, it's three in the afternoon."

Raab looked at the oven, and saw that it was indeed three.

He laughed, "So it is."

"Did you sleep well?"

Raab smiled at the memory of the girl sleeping next to him, "Very well."

"We'll that's nice, but I need to go. Can you give this to Bam?" April asked in a rush.

"Sure," Raab said, not really paying attention.

"Last night was so much fun," Glomb said happily.

"Was it really? I wish I could remember it..." Bam complained.

Dunn frowned, "I so remember Jasmine and Jade kissing."

"Dude, you were just hallucinating!" Dico stated for the thousandth time today.

"That was one hell of a hallucination, then," Dunn muttered.

The front door opened, and Jasmine stumbled in.

She collapsed on Novak, "Novie," she whined.

"Yes?"

"Hi."

"Hello. How was work?"

"Bad. I had deal with this asshole at work. This guy wanted some record that we didn't have, and he threw a huge fit. It was horrible," she said, hiding her face in Novak's shoulder.

"Awe, do you need anything, babe?"

"I'll go get some Advil," she said, about to stand up.

Novak pulled her back down, and passed her to Raab, "I'll get it."

Jasmine yawned, "Thank you, Novie."

Raab shifted her to where her head was resting on his shoulder, "Better?"

"Mhm," she said, her eyes closing.

"Do you want me to take you upstairs to get some sleep?"

Jasmine's face flushed a little, remembering last night.

She shook her head, "No, I was hoping we could paint to-" her sentence was interrupted by another yawn.

Raab stroked her hair, "Just sleep for a while, alright? We'll paint tomorrow."

"Promise?" Jasmine asked, about to drift off.

"Promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry you guys. I managed to convince my brother to let me use his laptop to update.
I should be getting out tomorrow, I believe.
Anyways, I want to thank IdiotDorkGeek, Piru -Devil-, The Jokers Playmate (VillesVixen), VengeanceXChickX, jinx616, and chemical.kid.97.
You guys are fantastic.