I Am Quiet No Longer

A Secret Mission.

Raab stared at the TV with disinterest, bored with the Spongebob Squarepants marathon that had been going on for about four hours now.

"No, don't do that..." Jasmine muttered, burying her head into Raab's neck. He flinched as her earring pierced his skin.

"Ow, Jasmine, can you move your head?"

Raab rolled his eyes when he realized he was talking to a woman that was half dead. He moved her head a little, removed the earring, and slipped it into his pocket.

"Not the china plates!"

Raab made a mental note to ask her what she was dreaming about. He sighed, and adjusted the clip in her hair, wondering when she'd wake up.

He jumped a little when he heard Novak's phone scream.

"I said stop breaking plates!" Jasmine yelled, her head shooting up.

Raab raised his eyebrows at the girl, "Are you okay?"

She rubbed her eyes, and yawned, "Uh, yeah, I think so."

Jasmine laid her head back on his shoulder, "Why is Novie's phone screaming?"

He shrugged, "It's his ring tone."

"That's a very odd ring tone," she said, grimacing as the phone gave another shriek.

After a while, it stopped.

"Finally," Raab huffed.

Jasmine smiled a little, noticing the show he was watching, "Spongebob?"

Raab nodded, "I've been watching it for awhile, now."

"That's incredibly cute, for some reason." Jasmine said, giggling.

Raab shrugged again, "Well, you know me. I'm incredibly cute."

Jasmine glanced out the window and saw the moon shining brightly in the sky. "What time is it?"

Raab looked at the clock next to him, "12:06."

Jasmine pressed her lips together in a tight line, "And I fell asleep around 6:30, right?"

"Uh, yeah. I think, why?" he questioned, confused by her sudden change of mood.

"You let me sleep on you for six hours?"

"Oh. Yeah, it's no big deal. I didn't have any plans."

"Where are the guys?"

Raab frowned at the new question, "They went to the bar."

"And you didn't go? Because I was asleep?" she assumed.

She was making him nervous now. "Um, yeah."

Jasmine's cracked a smile, "That's very sweet of you, Raaby."

"It's no big deal," he repeated, relief sweeping over him.

Jasmine hugged him close, "Thanks."
"You're welcome," he said, patting her back. "What where you dreaming about?"

Jasmine blushed, "Oh. Yeah, I dreamed that the little person from Pirates of The Caribbean was throwing plates at me."

Raab burst into laughter, "What the hell?"

"I have no idea," Jasmine said, laughing too.

Raab calmed down, and continued to watch Spongebob.

"I want to paint my room," Jasmine said when it cut to a commercial.

He nodded, "Yes, I know you do."

"I want to paint my room right now."

He blinked, "Now? Like, right at this moment?"

"Let's go to Wal-Mart," Jasmine said, slipping out of his arms.

Raab stared, amazed."You're serious."

She paused, "Of course I'm serious! Do you have any other plans?"

He shook his head, "Am I driving?"

"Yeah, sure. Let me go change shoes," she said darting upstairs.

Jasmine was back a minute later with shoes Raab hadn't seen before.

He laughed, "Nice. Knoxville would be proud."

Jasmine smiled, and looked down at her beat up navy converse, "I've never actually thought of that before."

"I'm sure you haven't thought of a lot of things, babe," he said, taking her hand and leading her to the car.

"Hey!" Jasmine said, insulted.

"So how are we going to do this?" Raab questioned, leaning against the counter. Behind the counter was an older gentleman, resting his head on his hand.

Jasmine held up one of the paint cards, "I'm not sure."

She continued to examine the cards, until an idea struck her.

"Excuse me, sir," she said politely.

The man jumped, "Oh. I'm sorry! I must have dozed off. Anyways, how man I help you?" the man asked in a gravely voice.

"I would like these colors," Jasmine said, pointing at the cards.

"Would that be all?"

"Yes sir," Jasmine smiled.

The man nodded, "Alright. I'm going to have to mix a few colors to get that kind of green, but it shouldn't take long."

"Sounds good. We'll be walking around."

Raab pushed himself away from the counter, "Where are we going?"

"There is a McDonalds in here somewhere," Jasmine said, taking his hand, "our job is to find it."

"Is this a secret mission?"

"Sh!" Jasmine said, smacking his arm.

"I take that as a yes." Raab muttered.

Jasmine gave a curt nod, "Indeed," she said, bringing her fingers into a gun shape, and placing it close to her face.

"You have got to be kidding," Raab said, crossing his arms.

Jasmine frowned, "Follow me, or I'll kill your face with a hammer."

"Whoa, that's a little extreme, don't you think-?"

"Raab! Are you hungry, or not?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then let's go!" Jasmine said. "This is...Red Eagle to Alpha Dog. Come in Alpha Dog, are you there?" she said, holding an imaginary walkie talky to her mouth as the two of them pressed our backs flat against the wall.

Raab couldn't hold back a laugh.

"Alpha Dog?" He said in amusement, dropping the secret agent act for a second.

"Alpha Dog!" Jasmine said in mock urgency. "What are you doing out of position?!"

He quickly snapped back against the wall, and recreated his 'gun' with his fingers, his face very serious. It caused Jasmine to giggle and he gave her a crooked smile.

"Alpha Dog to Red Eagle, Alpha Dog is ready for back up." He said, breaking one of his hands away from his 'gun' and putting his own imaginary walkie talkie to his mouth.

"Let's go." she said in a whisper. The two adults kept their backs flat against the wall and began to slide down around the corner and down the aisles.

Both trying, and failing, to hold back giggles the whole way. They passed one of the late night shoppers, who stopped, and stared. He shook his head in disbelief at their silliness.

Jasmine stopped causing Raab to stop, also.

"Red Eagle to Alpha Dog, I spot a civilian... do we take him out?" Jasmine asked, making her version of a radio static sound.

Raab looked the guy up and down pretending to access him.

"Not this one, Red Eagle," he said into his 'walkie talkie'. "He looks harmless."

He nodded toward the man, "On your way soldier. Don't make us change our minds, things might get ugly," he said in a mock serious tone.

The man stood up straight and gave Raab and Jasmine a salute before marching down the hall.

Jasmine gave a small giggle again. Raab looked around suspiciously.

"Coast is clear, Red Eagle." he said in a loud whisper.

"Move out." Jasmine said, and both once again slid down the walls.

Raab peeked his head around the corner, "Target spotted!"

Jasmine straightened up, "Act casual," she muttered out of the corner of her mouth.

Raab followed her lead, staring at his shoes as they made their way to the McDonalds counter, as if he was really up to something.

"I'd like a cheeseburger, fries, and a medium Dr. Pepper," Jasmine told the young woman behind the counter. She yawned, and typed it into the computer.

"Same thing," Raab said, placing his head on Jasmine's shoulder.

"Oh, throw in two chocolate chip cookies in, please!" Jasmine said, her eyes on the container that held the cookies.

"That will be out in a moment," the woman said.

They received their food, and Jasmine dragged Raab to one of the tables. He grinned at her from across the table, "Mission 'sneak into McDonalds and steal their food so that we won't be hungry anymore' is officially complete."

"Alpha Dog, we have sexy mission names," Jasmine said, giggling like mad, and he began cracking up also.

"We basically rock," he said holding out his fist for me to bump with my own.

"Basically," she said, throwing a french fry at him.

"Well, the black coat is done, what now?" Raab asked, setting down the paint brush.

It was odd, seeing this room without furniture. He had helped Jasmine move the furniture to paint. It

looked like an empty room, which was a rare thing to see in the Margera household. "Mmm," Jasmine

pursed her lips in thought, "Do you think we should let it dry, and let the guys help with the rest in the morning?"

"The rest?"

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "What did you think the four other paint cans were for?"

"Oh. Well, I honestly had no idea. What are we doing with those?"

"It's not a very original idea, but we're going to splatter the neon colors all over the wall."

Raab stretched his arm out, "Do you honestly want Bam helping with that? He'll get on everything but the wall."

"Good point," Jasmine said, opening the other paint cans.

Raab gazed at the neon colors with interest. She had picked neon green, orange, pink, and purple.

"So are we just going to throw it at the wall?"

Jasmine nodded, "Mhm. Be careful with the carpet, please," she said, handing him a smaller paint brush.

Raab hesitated before dipping the brush into the violet purple color.

He splashed it on the wall, and couldn't help but smile.

"This is fun! You try, Jazzy."

Jasmine smiled, grabbed a brush of her own, and copied Raab.

She giggled, "This is fun, I think we shou-"

"Jazzy? Raab? Where are you guys?"

Jasmine froze, surprised. She hadn't heard the front door open.

"Shit." Raab said, eyes wide.

Novak opened the door, "Whoa! Holy shit, guys!"

"Sh!" Jasmine said, her eyes flashing to the door.

"What's wrong?"

Raab sighed, "We don't want you guys to help," he said bluntly.

"Okay, no big deal. They all passed out in the living room, anyways," Novak said, shrugging.

"Good, good," Jasmine said, accidentally smearing paint onto her forehead.

Novak smiled, "Yup. Now, do I get to stay?"

"No," they said in unison.

"Awe, why not? Are you going to make out when I leave?"

"Go away, Novak," Raab said, dismissing him with his hand.

"But I-" Novak started.

"G-O," Jasmine spelled, threatening him with the brush dripping paint.

Novak sighed in defeat, "F-I-N," he said, before walking out.

Jasmine and Raab paused and watched him leave. Once he was out the door Raab asked, "Did that boy just spell 'fin'?"

Jasmine nodded slowly, "I believe he did."

Needless to say, Jasmine and Raab's laughter woke up the entire house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so very sorry guys. D:
School has been a bitch, and I haven't been able to write at all lately. It's killing me.
I hope this somewhat makes up for it.
Another one should be out soon.
I also hope that school is going better for you than it is for me.
Anyways, I want to thank IdiotDorkGeek, Piru -Devil-, The Jokers Princess, VengeanceXChickX, jinx616, and chemical.kid.97.
You guys are every positive describing word I have yet to use. :]