Time Is on Our Side

Chapter Ten

“You're not seriously going to tell her everything son, are ya?”

Sam tore his eyes off the blue glow of the lap top to see the man he considered a father figure, Bobby Singer, standing across from him, his hands gripped the back of the wooden chair as he stared Sam down. “I..I have to Bobby. She deserves to know the truth?”

“Truth?” Bobby spat. He let out a huff and took his hands off the chair, took off his tattered hat, scratch the top of his head and then placed it back down on his thinning brown hair. He shook his head, muttered Balls, pulled the chair out and sat down. “Then if you're gonna tell her the truth, might as well get the facts straight.” He raised his hand up and motioned for Ellen to bring them some beers.

Sam shut his lap top, thanked Ellen as she handed him a bottle of beer and watched as Bobby took a sip. '”What truth Bobby? I know that dad took us there to investigate the accident.”

Bobby sat his beer on the table and scratched his beard. “But do you know why?”

Sam sat back in the chair and crossed his arms over his chest. “No. Dad said I was too young. All he told me was that I had to befriend Savannah, get her to open up about the accident.”

Taking a sip to stall him, Bobby let out a huge sigh. He wiped his mouth, paused and then began telling Sam about Savannah's father.

Dan Jensen had been Tulsa's most successful Investment Banker. He was very well loved with the community while he lavishly donated to the city. It was very well known that he worshipped his family, including his daughter. She had been considered a gift to him and his wife, Katherine. After years of trying, they finally had Savannah.

Things began to change when Savannah turned 14. Her father left for a week long business trip and when he came back, he had changed. He no longer held a yearly fund raiser for the children hospital. He was more angry, his temper dangerous.

“You think he was possessed?” Sam grabbed his bottle and took a long chug. Something just didn't add up at all.

“Your daddy did too. All the signs pointed to demon activity around Tulsa.” Bobby sat his beer down as he ticked off on his fingers. “Rain straight out of the bible, electrical storms, tornadoes. Scientists brushed it off as a bad weather pattern.”

“Demons.”

Bobby pointed a finger at Sam. “Exactly. When the hunter tipped your dad off about Dan's behavioural changes, plus the crazy weather pattern, he put two and two together.”

“So why here? Why Dan?”

“That is the million dollar question son. But one thing John found about Savannah. From the time she was one, she could see..things. We need to find Cas, Sam."

Sam let out a huff as he sat back in his chair, his mind racing. He placed his eyes on the table to where his phone sat. He flipped it open, found her number and typed. We need to talk. Meet me at the Road House.

*********

He rubbed his finger over his upper lip as he slowly flipped through the pages of his father's journal. There wasn't anything about Savannah.

When the bell clanked above the door, Sam looked up to see her walking through the doors. God, was she a vision in that tight black dress and black calf high boots. Sam felt a sense of pride as every male in that bar, Bobby included, watched as she walked up to his table.

“So, couldn't go a day without seeing me?” She placed her hand on the back of the chair as she winked and smiled at Sam.

Sam felt his cheeks blush as he flashed her those dimples, pushed back his own chair and walked around to hers. He toward over her as he slid the chair back, waited for her to sit, then pushed it in. “Well..you know...” He sat down and scratched the back of his neck.

“Sam Winchester, I embarrassed you.” She paused as Ellen sat the glass of Johnny Walker in front of her, the same with Sam. Savannah cocked up her eyebrow as she glanced over at him. “You ordered my drink already?”

“I'm..uh...good like that.”

Savannah lifted the tumbler to her lips as she glanced down at the journal laid out before him. “What is that?”

Sam glanced up at her. “It's..uh..my dad's hunting journal.”

“Hunting? Journal?” She sat her whiskey down, feeling it churn in her stomach. “What you told me last night...was true, wasn't it?”

“Yes.” He watched her as he took a sip of his whiskey. Sam took for granted this job, having always known about the monsters in the night. He saw the look of confusion, then shock, then disbelief cross over her face in a matter of minutes. He sat there, drinking, letting her process everything.

“Well..OK..then,” She let out a huff, “So, what does all of this have to do with me Sam? Why am I able to see..what I see?”

“That's why I need my brother Savannah. We have this...” Sam paused, picking his word carefully. She just found out about the Supernatural, telling her Angels existed, well that would send her over the brink. “Friend, that might be able to help him. I just need you to convince him.”

“Sam..I don't know.”

“Annah,” He reached over and placed his hand on hers as he gave her a look. “Please? He's..he's my brother.”

Savannah looked into his eye, which just happened to be green and sighed. “Damn you Sam Winchester and those damn puppy dog eye, yeah..OK..I'll do it.”

He slid her a half grin as he leaned over the table and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. “Thanks Annah.”

She winked at him as she downed the last of her drink, unaware that Sam had ordered another round. Her skin was still tingling from where he had kissed her. Knowing Sam needed some privacy, Ellen eft the bottle as she walked back up to the bar.

“I was able to see...spirits when I was a little girl,” Savannah looked up from her glass to see Sam staring at her. He didn't respond, letting her pick her words. “I lied to everyone. At first, it was just dreams. But they got stronger the older I got. I was able to dream about stuff before they even happened. Then, when my grandmother passed away when I was 10, I was able to see them.”

“Did..did they tell you things?”

Savannah shook her head, feeling the goosebumps erupt along her arms. She took her hand and rubbed the skin, hoping to get warm. “No..not until...not until your brother showed up in my E.R. Then I began to see..the reapers.”

Sam reached over, paused for just a minute, then laced his fingers through hers. What he was about to say to her, was probably going to make her mad. But he had too. “I..I..was there to find out who you were.”

“Excuse me?” Her eye blinked back her confusion as she started at him. “Fine out who..who I was?”

“My dad,” Sam sighed as he moved his eye off of hers, which were reflecting her anger. “Was investigating the accident.”

“It was just an accident Sam,” Savannah whispered, unable to find her voice. What he was saying to her, was just crazy.

“He believed your dad was possessed by a demon.”

The bar was quiet as Savannah glared at him, feeling her body shake with her rage. “My father was...was..was not a demon! How dare you even hint on that!,” Savannah spat out. “He was a great man!” She slid back her chair as she stumbled to get up. “How dare you tarnish my father's memory with that trash!”

“Savanah wait,” Sam reached for her but she yanked her hand back. “Annah..”

“Stop it Sam! Just stop! We're not 14 anymore! OK? Just...just go away.” She looked at the bottle, grabbed it and quickly walked out of the bar, feeling eyes on her. She was to her car, when she heard Sam calling her.

“Annah wait..”

Savannah turned around to face him, her eyes filling with tears, her lip trembled as she held onto her keys. “I will help you with your brother Sam. But that's it.”

She turned from him, yanked open the door of her car. In a sequel of tires, she peeled out of the gravel driveway. Sam let out a loud Fuck!I.

*********

The first thing she heard when she got out of her Camaro was music coming from the garage. As she walked along the path to the side door, she noticed the lights were on and she could hear the clanging of metal on metal.

The door was half-way open, so she pushed it further and stepped inside the garage. Right away she noticed he was stretched into the engine compartment of the Charger. She almost let out a groan as she noticed how tight his ass was in those jeans. Could it be possible to lust after two men? She never had this problem before now.

She licked her lips as she slid off her black coat and draped it over the trunk. She swallowed as she walked up next to him and just watched him. What her and Sam had 14 years ago, was in the past. He gave no indication that he was even interested in her in that way. Shit, she gave him all kinds of signals and all she got was a kiss on the cheek. So, that meant Dean was fair game, right? Time to feel this Winchester out.

He sensed her long before he knew she was there. He had been adjusting the carburettor, trying to find out where that damn rattle was coming from. He had the radio on low, but he was still able to hear the Camaro pull up and seconds later, the squeak of the door as it opened

.He heard the click of her boots as she walked next to him, her smell wrapping around him. He turned his eyes to see her bare legs next to his body. His eyes roamed up a few inches of bare leg until the came to rest on a black dress, her curvaceous hips flaunted by the tight fabric, the neckline plunged a bit to let him see just a hint of a bra-less cleavage.

He took a second to let his eyes stare, then he cleared his throat. “She..uh...had a rattle.”

"Maybe I like the rattle."

He lifted his head out of the engine and slid her a grin. "You like the rattle?"

She turned her body away from him, leaning her butt up against the frame. She placed her palms behind her, causing her chest to arch upwards. Yeah, I..uh..like the rattle.” She cast her eyes downward to see that he had looked up at her, lust in his eyes. Damn you Jimmy Walker. He was always the cause for her loose tongue. She licked the bottom of her lips with her tongue as she ran her finger along the frame. “Yeah. The faster I go, the more it rattles, the more it rattles...well...”

She heard a low, husky moan, then the clatter of tools as he lifted his body out of the car. Savannah pressed further into the frame as he stood to his full height, easily towering over her a good six inches. Mental check, Savannah smiled up at him, her teeth snagging her bottom lip, Older Winchester loves the dirty talk.

She let out a gasp as he grabbed her around the waist, his mouth crashing hard onto hers. Her hands slipped between them as she grabbed his chest, balling his grey tee shirt into her hands.

God his hard body felt so good pressed up into hers as she kissed him hard. His tongue slid along her lips, seeking entrance, so she gave it to him. He tasted like scotch, he smelled like metal and oil.His rough hand slid along the softness of her thigh as he parted her legs, settling his lower half into hers. The car squeaked on its axle, as he pressed her harder into the car.

She broke the kiss as she had to take a breath. As she took in a huge breath, it was quickly stolen from her as he nipped her neck. She tossed her head further behind her, her dark hair brushing the frame of the car. She purred as he kissed her collar bone, his tongue sliding along her neck. Her hands clutched his hand tighter as he kissed the top of her dress.

She let out a sigh as he kissed her along her chest, moving his mouth down her dress covered stomach. His hand slid under her thigh, lifting it up off the floor. He dropped to his knees as he hooked her leg around his head. She groaned as he kissed her inner thigh, his tongue running along the soft flesh.

Her hand reached down and took a clump of dark hair, tangling into the thickness. Dean sighed as she slowly moved her hips, trying to entice him further. His breath was hot and moist on her skin and she was groaning in frustration. This man turned her on and she had to get her release.

He chuckled against her as he moved his hand under the hem of her dress. “Patience.' His mouth tickled her thigh, the stubble on his jaw scratched her delicate skin. “Hmmm...naughty girl.” He tsked as his finger slid along her slick folds. She was bare to him and he groaned his appreciation.

When she felt his tongue slid between her folds, Savannah lost it. She gripped the frame of the car, her head fell back as her lungs filled with her moan. He was slow and precise as he slid between her , dipping slightly inside of her, then ran a slow circle around the bundle of nerves. He groaned as he heard her gasps, her cries, her grunts. One thing Dean loved more than life itself, was hearing a woman getting off and him being the cause of it. He never pegged her as the type of woman to just let go, but he was so glad she surprised him.

Her orgasm took her by surprise. Savannah had her eyes shut tight, her fingers wound into his thick hair, her pants echoing throughout the garage, that she didn't see the signs. When lights exploded behind her eyes, her stomach quivered and her thighs squeezed his head tight.

Dean felt her thighs clench his head tight as she let out a long, loud moan followed by a gush. He slid his tongue along her, cleaning her until she whispered for him to stop.

He wasn't done with her.

He stood up from the floor, his hand still holding her thigh up. He moved his hand down to his jeans as he unbuckled his pants, slid his zipper out and took out his erection. His mouth opened as his tongue snaked out, sliding along her lips. Savannah groaned as she tasted herself on his lips.

When he entered her, she was taken by surprise at his girth. Despite her orgasm, her body burned against him as she struggled to fit him inside of her.

“Say it,” She groaned as she hooked her other leg around his waist. His hands took her ass as he thrust her into the car.

“Say what?” He groaned against her ear as her hips rolled under him.

“P..Princess.” She sighed as she took his mouth, kissing him hard, her tongue mating with his.

Dean moved his mouth to her ear as he smiled against it. “Hmmm...you feel so good Princess.” He grunted as he thrust his hips hard, then slowly slid out of her. He kept this pace as he tried to keep it together. She was driving him crazy.

Her grunts, her moans, the way her hips were moving in time with his, her fingers biting into his back, all of this was making him loose his rhythm. Sharp, hard, thrusts were replaced by his slow ones as his excitement grew.

When she gasped and bit down into his shoulder, is when Dean lost it. With a groan that harmonized with hers, he thrust once into her, filling his release deep inside of her.

Dean smiled as he nipped her neck one last time. Yes, he had bagged himself a wild cat.