New Girl in Town

New Girl in Town

Jordyn was cheesing so hard as I looked at myself in the mirror. She really went all out this time around. I had on a pair of dark skinny jeans, my school long sleeve shirt. My hair was out of its normal messy and hanging down my back. There was make up too.

I had to admit I looked amazing not that I was ever going say it out loud. I just continued to look at myself in the mirror.

"You look amazing Ty." She was spaying more stuff in my hair

"I look like a Barbie doll" she rolled her eyes. Taking more pictures of me.

We grabbed our bags and headed for the car. I was in photography and Jordyn would volunteer as water girl so we could be on the field together.

______

I sat on the bench as Jordyn filled bottles with water for the game. The stands were slowly starting to fill.

"Jordyn have you seen Tyler? She's suppose to take pictures of the team as we warm up before the game." Taylor, Hunter, and Sam were standing around her looking confused because she just laughed like a stupid hyena.

"I'm right here duh." Everyone turned and if it was suppose all their eyes would've been out their head and rolling on the ground.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you going come on or just stand there looking like you never seen a girl before?" Taylor smacked Hunter and Sam upside the head.

"let's go. Get your head right we have to win this if we wanna make it to state"

_______

It was the last quarter of the game and we were head by one touch down. The other team had the ball. I stood next to Jordyn as our defense lines up. Everyone was on the edge of their feet. As the quarterback threw the ball. Sam rushed after the running back. 5.....4.....3.....2.....1. The buzzer went off. And our whole side was up and screaming. We won our last game. We was headed to state. This is the first year in a long time that we made it to state. Our senior class was making history. I ran up to Taylor and congratulated him and Jordyn went to see her boyfriend.

______

Jordyn linked arms with me as we started walking to Mikes house for the party. Mike always threw after game party since his parents were always out of town on business trips.

"Did you see how everyone was looking at you tonight?" Jordyn was so excited about her makeover on me.

"Whatever. Let's just hurry this up I'm ready to go home already." She rolled her eyes.

"Come on Ty. Let loose a little. I promise it'll be fun. If not you can go home."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die" she made a cross over her heart and starting laughing.

As we walked inside the house. Ryan walked up to her and started kissing her. I unlocked my arms and walked toward the kitchen.

There were girls dancing all over guys and making out. It was more like a sex party. I found a stool in the corner of the kitchen and sat down. As people walked by me I could hear a bunch of different comments. Guys were asking who I was, and saying how hot I looked. While girls assumed I was some slut one of the football players invited from another school.

"Why you sitting all alone in here?" I turned to see Hunter standing in the door way.

"I'm just waiting on Jordyn. Parties aren't my thing" he moved closer to me and moved a piece of hair out my face. I couldn't help by blush.

"You look so beautiful tonight. You should let your hair down more." He was pulling on my curls watching them bounce back into place.

"Really?" Never in a million years did I think Hunter would say those words to me.

"You wanna go somewhere quieter so we can talk? Plus I don't want your brother thinking the wrong thing." I nodded my head. He took my arm and lead me upstairs
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are welcome. As well as ideas to make the story better. Hope you guys like it