Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 104- So Do I

" You know that thing at either end with the net is where you are meant to kick this in to" Higuaín smirked as he kicked a ball at Cristiano's feet. "Worry about scoring yourself and piss off" Pepe said as the Argentine ran off. "Asshole" Cristiano muttered before taking a seat on the ground. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Pepe asked as he took a seat on the grass as the two men started to stretch.

"What the hell is right with me?" Cristiano asked laying back on the ground. "The way you are training today not much" Pepe said. "Oh thanks" Cristiano said throwing an arm over his head. "Please tell me he's not injured" Iker said coming towards the two men. "Wouldn't make much of a difference anyway given the way he's playing today" Sergio muttered taking a drink from his water bottle. "He's fine" Pepe said.

"Here I was thinking he was feeling bad for treating Molly like crap" Sergio snapped. "You don't know anything about it. So but out" Cristiano snapped at Sergio as he sat up. "I know that you let her move out and took her job from underneath her" Sergio said. "Hey what did Molly say yesterday about staying out of it Sergio. Leave alone" Iker said.

"You saw Molly yesterday?" Cristiano asked Iker. "Ya we all went to her new place. She seemed really happy. Guess not living with you would do that" Sergio said. "Hey lay off him" Pepe said. "Why? You know what he did? Or didn't do. She's meant to be your friend and you just hired some new chick and didn't tell her until it was too late" Sergio said. "I didn't hire the new nanny" Cristiano snapped.

"Ramos back off. We don't know anything ok. We weren't there" Pepe said. "Nuno was though" Sergio said. "Nuno is just annoyed that Molly isn't living at the house anymore. He knows nothing" Pepe said. "So why doesn't he tell us what happened then?" Sergio asked looking at Cristiano. "It's none of our business" Iker said. "But" Sergio said. "No buts. The last thing I need is Molly given me grief for not doing as she asked so you can stop bugging Cristiano about it" Iker told Sergio.

"It just would have been nice to be told that she moved out" Sergio pouted before running off. "He's just annoyed that she's not across the street anymore" Iker told Cristiano. "How was she?" Cristiano asked Iker. "Ok I presume. Like I told her it was probably time for her to move out anyway. More freedom and well less drama with others" Iker said. "It wasn't all bad" Cristiano muttered. "She did say the quietness was weird at her new place" Iker said. "Well I'm sure Luke will make it less quite" he said and Iker laughed. "Man Marcelo is right. You are way protective of her. Luke isn't living with her. Sergio well Xabi got that information out of her for Sergio. Look I know she could have moved out on better terms but it will all blow over. She said she was starting to get busy with Jorge. Once she's crazy running around after him she will be glad your hired a new nanny" Iker said.

"Ya maybe" Cristiano muttered looking at Pepe. They both knew it was more than just Olga's arrival that was causing problems. "Hey it's not like it's the first time you've pissed her off. She's used to your stupidity" Iker smiled.

A week later and while his family had warmed slightly towards Cristiano, there was still tension in the house, especially when Irina tried to interfere. "Óle" Cristiano said to Katia as he walked into his kitchen. "Hey" she replied. "Where is everyone?" he asked. "My two are asleep. I think Olga is upstairs with Junior" she said. "Rodrigo having a nap at this time" Cristiano said. "He's tired. I took him to see Molly this morning. She took him to the park" Katia said. "That's….That's nice. I bet he enjoyed that" he stuttered.

"They both did. I think Molly enjoyed the break away from her phone. Jorge is driving her nuts" Katia laughed. "She's busy then?" Cristiano asked. "She seems to be enjoying herself. Her place is really nice. She's happy. Well making sure we see that she is anyway" Katia said. "You don't think she is?" he asked. "Could she really be? Come on Cris she just didn't move out of the house. Take out Olga arriving and the words you had with her, she just didn't leave a house" Katia said. "Mama" Rodrigo called out as he came running into the kitchen.

"Hey buddy. Did you have fun with Molly today?" Cristiano asked his nephew who ignored him. "Rodrigo Tío Cris asked you a question" Katia said. "It was fun" he mumbled. The little boy hadn't taken a shine to Olga and didn't even want to be around the woman. "You can take your new car the next time we see her" Katia said. "Can you get her to come here? Then I can show her it all" Rodrigo. "We'll see. Now why don't you go kick a football with Tío Cris outside" Katia said. "He's probably still tired Katia. He might not want to run around" Cristiano said leaving out the with me that was on the tip of his tongue.

"I'll get the ball" Rodrigo grumbled heading in search of the ball leaving a shocked Cristiano staring after him. "You better go follow him" Katia said. "Ahm ya" Cristiano said. "Want me to go in goal?" Cristiano asked Rodrigo once he reached the garden. "I guess" the boy shrugged. "You don't have to play if you don't want to Rodrigo. I'll tell your Mama I had something to do" Cristiano said noticing the reluctance of Rodrigo to interact with him. "Molly said if I was to get better than I need to practice. And that you are the best" Rodrigo muttered. "She said that?" Cristiano asked. "And she told me I can have a cookie the next time I see her if I played with you" he said.

"It was probably too early this morning for you to have one" Cristiano said kicking the ball towards his nephew. "That's what Molly said" Rodrigo said kicking the ball back. "I know you miss having her around all the time" Cristiano said. "Can you make her move back in please? I promise I'll be good for her. I'll even be nicer to Irina" Rodrigo said.

"That's not going to happen buddy I'm sorry. And it's not your fault that she moved out" Cristiano sighed. "It's yours" he snapped back. "Yes it is. And I'm sorry" Cristiano said. "Molly and Mama said that I have to be nice to Olga" Rodrigo grumbled. "Yes you do. But I can see why you might not like her at the moment. She's not Molly" Cristiano said. "If you’re fired Jorge then Molly wouldn't have another job and could come back here" Rodrigo said and Cristiano laughed.

"Molly laughed when I said that too" the little boy pouted. "It's more Jorge's reaction to getting fired that we are laughing at not at you Rodrigo" Cristiano said. "I just want to play with her here. Can you get her to come visit please?" Rodrigo begged. "Don't you like going to her place?" Cristiano asked. "I like here better" Rodrigo said. "She just wants to show you her place" Cristiano said. "So she'll come here when she gets bored of showing it to me?" Rodrigo asked. "Maybe. I don't know buddy" Cristiano said. "Let's play" Rodrigo said kicking the ball to his uncle.

"Rodrigo come here" Cristiano said bending down to his nephew's level. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry Molly moved out so quickly" Cristiano said. "I guess she does let me jump on her bed at her new place" Rodrigo smiled.

"She does?" Cristiano asked. "Ya but only when she is there and I'm not to do it at home or without Molly cos its not safe" Rodrigo said and Cristiano smiled. "That's smart. Make sure you listen to her" Cristiano said. "I miss her being here" Rodrigo said hugging a shocked Cristiano. "I know buddy. So do I" Cristiano whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rodrigo got Cristiano to admit he misses Molly but will he do anything about it? And why is Molly making sure Rodrigo and the others don't fight with Cristiano?

Thanks to HawkGurl93 and ak9_sh for their comments.