Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 22- Doesn't Want To Play With Me

"I thought I had a full week of stuff this week" Cristiano said as he took a seat behind Jorge. "Not
anymore" Jorge mumbled as he tapped away on his laptop. The two men were in the new office and Cristiano had to admit that it was a good idea to have a place where they could talk business.

It was small but comfortable. The desk which Jorge sat at was big but not too big that it over took the room. There was two chairs and a small couch which Cristiano was sitting on. There were a few photographs on the wall. Pictures of Cristiano during his times at Sporting Lisbon and Manchester United. As well as a picture of his presentation for Madrid last summer. "She did a good job" Jorge said noting Cristiano's gaze around the room. "Ya she did" he said.

"Don't know when she had the time" Jorge said. "Ya" Cristiano said. "But she'll have plenty of time to herself in the next few days" Jorge said. "Why?" Cristiano asked. "Since you have more free time. Molly managed to get the things that were planned for you put back a week. She phoned Irina's agent for her schedule. So she could make sure you both were off at the same time. So you both could spend time "So you and your girlfriend could spend time with your son" Jorge said.

"Since when does she work for you again?" Cristiano asked. "She doesn't. She thought it would be something that you would like and I agreed" Jorge said. "Oh right" Cristiano said. "I thought that's what you wanted Ronaldo. To have Irina spend time with Junior" Jorge said. "It is. It's a great idea" Cristiano said looking at his watch. "I'm sorry If I'm keeping you" Jorge said. "You're not. I was just checking" Cristiano replied. "So how have things been here? Everyone happy?" Jorge asked. "Extremely" Cristiano said.

"Apart from Molly barely speaking to Dolores, Irina calling Andreia fat and Rodrigo being upset" Jorge said. "You forgot about my tattle tales family members" Cristiano said. "Well Katia was very annoyed when I arrived. And it was Fabio who told me about the incident with Andreia. I was going to talk to Molly about what Dolores did" Jorge said. "Don't. She doesn't want to talk about it" Cristiano said. "I can't believe she would do that" Jorge said.

"It really got to Molly. She expects me to do something stupid but I don't think she ever expected Maé to be the one to let her down. I never thought it" he said. "You got what you wanted in the end" Jorge pointed out. "I know" Cristiano said. Just not exactly how he thought it would all work out he thought. "Just go. I'm finished now anyway and heading in a few minutes" Jorge said. "Cheers" Cristiano replied standing. "Enjoy daddy time" Jorge joked. "I was actually going to see where Rodrigo is. I think I need to spend time with him” Cristiano.

"Jorge all finished?" Katia asked as Cristiano strolled into the kitchen. "Finished with me anyway. I was only in the door from training and he cornered me" Cristiano said. "Where's Irina?" Katia asked. "She went for lunch with some photographer guy" he replied. She had wanted him to go too but Cristiano was thankful for once that Jorge insisted he come home to discuss things. "Junior and Dinis are down for their nap" Katia said when she noticed him looking around the room. "Oh right" he said not denying his sister's thought that it was his son he was looking for. He'd get to spend more time with Junior now thanks to Molly he thought. Him and Irina. Which was a good thing. Wasn't it?

"Cris" Katia said making him jump a little. "Sorry. Did you say something?" he asked. "I said that Rodrigo and Molly are outside in the garden" Katia said. "Good. I'll go join them" he said. He had wanted to talk to his nephew. After yesterday, Rodrigo had stayed in his room and this morning had ignored Cristiano at breakfast. He wouldn't even take his bowl of cereal from Cristiano. He only took it from Katia. "I'll listen out for the babies" Katia said. "Thanks" he replied and headed to the door that opened out onto the garden.

He smiled when he spotted Rodrigo running around Molly with a football at his feet. "I told you. I said you couldn't get it off me" Rodrigo laughed. "You're going to make me dizzy, if you keep running around me" Molly laughed and caught the boy by the waist and he started to laugh loudly as she tickled him. "Got it" Molly said taking the ball with her fright foot and she kicked behind Rodrigo.

"You two look like ye are having fun" Cristiano said walking towards them and Molly turned her head with a smile on her face, whilst Rodrigo frowned. Something Cristiano hadn't missed. "Hi" Molly said.

"Hey. Can I play?" Cristiano. "No" Rodrigo snapped and ran off to get the ball. "Junior's having his nap" Molly said as Cristiano frowned watching Rodrigo retrieve the ball. "Ya Katia told me. Jorge grabbed me when I came in" he said. "Is he gone?" Molly asked. "He was about to leave" Cristiano said. "Hey buddy have you showed Molly how to play yet?" Cristiano asked Rodrigo as he carried the ball back to Molly.

When he got no answer, Cristiano flicked the ball out of Rodrigo's hand. "Why don't we show Molly how it's really done?" he asked doing keepy uppys with his right foot. "Why don't you get Junior to" Rodrigo snapped and wrapped an arm around Molly's leg. "Excuse me but I don't need anyone to show me how to play. I can play" Molly said giving Cristiano a "keep trying" look. "No you can't. Can she Rodrigo?" Cristiano asked looking down at Rodrigo who was hiding his face behind Moll's leg.

"I can play. Can't I Rodrigo?" Molly said bending down to the little boy's eye level. "I learned from watching the best. Messi" Molly winked at Rodrigo earning a laugh from the boy.

"Did you now?" Cristiano said and Molly saw the ball drop in his hand drop to the ground out of the corner of her eye and before she had time to react, Cristiano's arms came under her shoulders and lifted her back up to him. "Don't" she shouted as he tickled her. "From the best ha" he said and Molly laughed. "Stop" she giggled. "Let her alone" Rodrigo shouted hitting his uncle in his leg.

"Ouch" Cristiano said. "Rodrigo I was only playing" Cristiano said. "Go play with someone else" Rodrigo yelled and pushed Cristiano away. "Hey no yelling, hitting or pushing Rodrigo or you can go up to your room" Molly warned. "I just want to play" Rodrigo wined. "Ok then let's play. How about Cristiano goes in goal and we see if he's learnt anything from playing with Casillas?" Molly smiled at Rodrigo.

"I don't want to play anymore" he muttered. He doesn't want to play with me, Cristiano thought. "Ok" Molly said shrugging at Cristiano. "How about swimming?" she asked Rodrigo. "Yes. Can we?" he smiled. "Yes you can. I'm sure Tío Cris would love to take you" Molly said. "No just you" Rodrigo said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Rodrigo let his uncle make things up to him? Will Cristiano be able to juggle now Molly has helped?

Thanks to ak9_sh ,realmadrid0bsessed and Lurossoni for their comments.

Remember to comment, recommend and subscribe xxxx