Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 54- Always Did Like

“Hey” Molly said to Sergio as she grabbed a bottle of wine from the kitchen counter. “Hey. You drinking?” he asked. “It’s for Ana. She’s in the middle of Jenga with Cristiano and Pepe” Molly laughed. “Everyone is having fun” Sergio said taking a bite out of a brownie. “It’s being a fun night” Molly said to him. “I should go see if I can beat Xabi at guess who. He seems to be the champ at that game” Sergio said.

“Sergio wait” Molly said turning to face him. “I’m sorry I was such a bitch the other day” Molly said. “It’s ok” he said. “No it’s not. I was just..It’s being an odd few days. Heck a few months” Molly said. “Well I should have listen to Ronnie and not bother you about it” Sergio said leaning against the worktop. “Don’t ever tell him that” Molly said and he laughed. “Are you ok though? Like that guy” he asked. “There’s nothing to worry about” Molly said. “I’m here if you need anything you know” he said. “I know. I know that you all are” she smiled. “I like that smile. You need to do that more often” he said.

“Maybe we should put up a load of mistletoe at Christmas” Xabi said as Pepe carefully placed the brown timber onto the top of the jenga tower. “What?” Ana asked Xabi. “Mistletoe. Maybe then Ramos might actually kiss Molly” Xabi said. “If he hasn’t made a move by Christmas then I’m going to smack him so hard in the head” Iker groaned as they all looked at Molly and Sergio laughing with each other in the kitchen.

“How about you leave them the hell alone” Cristiano said placing a brown piece on the tower. “Molly’s a good catch” Fabio said and Anderia turned to look at her husband. “I mean for someone who isn’t me” he said. “She can cook” Iker said. “Oh ya she can” Marcelo said stuffing another biscuits into his mouth. “She’s fun” Pepe said. “And herself and Sergio get on really well” Nagore said.

“You know she can’t pick favourites if she’s not around to hear her fan club” Anderia joked. “Well we all know Sergio is Molly’s fave” Ana said taking her. “Do you have to play football to be her fave?” Ricky asked taking a snip of his beer. “I don’t think you lot of a chance any way boys. Well know who here real fave is” Anderia said. “Who?” Cristiano asked as Pepe took his turn. “Junior” Anderia said and Cristiano smiled. “And Rodrigo. And Alicia” he said. “She’s good with his kids” Sara said. “That’s cos she acts like one” Ricky muttered. “Well Sergio doesn’t seem to mind” Iker grinned nodding to the kitchen and Cristiano eyes watched as Sergio pulled Molly into a tight hug.

“Ahh Ronnie” Pepe shouted as the tower of blocks went crashing down onto the coffee table. “Sorry” Cristiano muttered as Ana’s eyes went to his face to the kitchen and she bit her lip in wonder. "Molly can you grab me a drink please" Cristiano called out. “Sure” she replied from the kitchen and he watched her leave Sergio’s side. “Wow she’s in a good mood. Normally she would tell you to get it yourself” Ricky said to Cristiano. “Well someone is clearly making her happy” Ana smiled towards the kitchen and then looked back to a frowning Cristiano. “You lot sick of building blocks I take it” Molly said she and Sergio laughed with each other as they walked back to couch area “Ronnie has clumsy fingers” Pepe groaned. “I have a game in mind” Ana said. “Brilliant. We can play it when someone cleans up these blocks” Molly smirked gesturing at the messy table. “Wow she’s a tough one” Marcelo smirked. “Well Roderigo has to tidy up his toys. It’s only fair you boys have to too” Molly said. “Ya ya” Cristiano muttered.

“Jezz Molly are you still eating?" Ricky asked as Molly handed Cristiano a bottle of water as she held a slice of pizza in her hand. "You do love your food Molly" Ana said. "Not that you can tell" Anderia said. "I hate the thought of wasting food" Molly shrugged. “Tidy enough for you” Cristiano said quickly standing after putting the blocks into the box. "I 'll let everyone leave the house a mess from now on so will I?" Molly asked. "Oh sit and eat your pizza" Cristiano said nudging her to sit on the couch before making sure he sat next to her.

“Here” Molly said holding out the slice of pizza in her hand towards Cristiano. He took a big bite of it and she tapped his shoulder. “Hey just the end of it” Molly said. “You could just eat the damn pineapple” he mumbled. “Don’t talk with your mouth full” Molly said leaning back into the couch. “Give me another bite” he said. “Get your own” she said laughing as she pushed him away. “Just another bite” Cristiano begged. “There’s more in the kitchen. Get of your lazy backside and get it yourself” she said. And Ricky laughed. “Now that’s Molly” Ricky said to Cristiano who took another bite of Molly’s pizza.

“Ana please explain your game before I kill this muppet next to me” Molly said. “We’ll make teams and each member has to guess what the other person is trying to describe. I have some suggestions made” Ana said.

"Ok Sergio, Ronnie, Molly and I against Iker, Marcelo, Pepe and Fabio" Anderia said once Ana explained the rules of the game. Sara and Clarice had decided to sit out the game and Xabi and Nagore had left. "Ok Captain's team first" Iker said. "Now he pulls the captain card" Sergio said. "It's my house and game night is for Molly" Cristiano said and Iker groaned.

"Aww let the baby go first. Plus this way we will know how easy it will be to beat them" Molly said. "You won’t be so confident after our go" Pepe said. "Well what are you waiting for Pepe? Let's see if you can walk the walk. Or are you all talk?" Molly smirked. "Now I get why Ronnie calls you annoying" Pepe said and Cristiano glared at his teammate as Molly stared at Cristiano. He didn't need Molly to get upset with him. Especially when she was so happy. “Annoying?" Molly asked. "I..." he stuttered and she laughed shaking her head. "Too easy" she said and he placed his left arm around her shoulders and pulled her towards him.

"You are so annoying" Cristiano said tickling her neck. "Ok how is this meant to go again?" Marcelo asked Ana who sighed. "It's simple. Each person takes it in turns to describe whatever is on the piece of paper and the other members have to guess the correct answer" Ana said. "Under a certain time" Clarice said holding up her phone ready to play timekeeper. "Ok Fabio you go first" Iker said.

"Iker doesn't look happy" Molly whispered to Sergio who sat to her left with Cristiano on her right a while later. "No he doesn't" Sergio grinned as he looked at Iker who had a scowl on his face. Fabio, Pepe and Marcelo had all been useless at describing and guessing and his team. “I hope we do better than them” “Cristiano said placing an arm around Molly’s shoulders and she looked away from Sergio like he hoped. “We better. I was just saying to Sergio how unhappy Iker looks” Molly said. “Do you want to go first and leave the girls go last?” Sergio asked Cristiano. “Maybe Anderia go first, then us too and Molly can go last” Cristiano said. “Are ye seriously discussing strategy over a mean less game?” Molly laughed. “Hey you want to win as much as us” Cristiano said. “Plus Iker has been a pain in the ass all night winning. It’s time to beat his ass” Sergio said. “Exactly. Until I beat him at operation of course” Cristiano smirked.

“It’s cold. Really that’s how you describe ice cream” Pepe said to Iker as the buzzer beeped. “And you think we were bad” Fabio groaned at Iker. “Right so that is 12 points to Iker’s team” Ana said trying not to laugh at the pouting men. “You guys are up” Ana said looking at Cristiano and the others. Turned out Anderia, Sergio and Cristiano were far better at the game then Iker’s team and the loosing men were not happy. “Robin Hood” Cristiano said. “Tights” Anderia said and everyone laughed. “No” Cristiano said. “Time is almost up” Clarice said. “Steel from the rich gives to the poor” Sergio said” No come on” Cristiano said. “Bow and arrow” Molly said. “Yes. Best food to eat at 5 in the morning” Cristiano said. “Coco pops” Molly said as the beeping sounded. “Yes” Cristiano said happily. “Thank God for Molly” Sergio said pulling the brunette into a side hug. Molly seemed to be able to understand what Cristiano had been trying to describe so easily.

“You ok there Iker?” Cristiano smirked. “Shut up Ronaldo. You can’t be good at everything” Iker groaned. “There’s a lot I’m good at. Isn’t that right Mols?” Cristiano winked at the Molly who looked at him confused as he sat next to her on the couch. “Your turn Molly” Anderia said. “So how confident should I act now Pepe?” Molly asked as she stood. “Oh let’s get this over with already” Pepe groaned. “Oh I have your pieces of paper here Molly” Ana said smiling at her friend. “Let’s end in this in style shall we” Molly smiled at Iker and the others. “Ready” Clarice asked and Molly nodded and her eyes landed on the paper in front of her. “Colour of my eyes” Molly said. “Brown” Cristiano and Sergio said. “Yes. New York, Tall. Light” Molly said quickly.

“Statue of Liberty” Sergio said. “Yes. Oh” Molly said trying to think. “Not so easy up there” Fabio smirked. “Rabbits. Food. Cookies are better” Molly said. “Carrots” Cristiano said. “Food. Hot day. Big bowls of it- ice cream” Cristiano and Sergio said as both men sat closer to the edge of the couch. “My favourite artist” Molly said. “Van Gough” Sergio said. “Best programme to watch early” Molly said. “Big Bang Theory” Cristiano smiled as Sergio looked confused. “Art ahm Paris, ahm place I’d love to visit” Molly said urging an answer. “The Louvre” Sergio said. “Yes. Oh hell” Molly said looking at the paper in her hand. “Green, pig, puppets” Molly said. “Come on Molly” Sergio said. “Oh I don’t know” she replied. “Time is almost up” Clarice said. “Cristiano” Molly said. “I don’t know” Cristiano said. “No what I call you” Molly said. “The muppets” he groaned. “Yes. Oh” Molly smiled. “Footballer, Barcelona. Cutie” Molly smiled. “Pique” Sergio and Cristiano groaned as the buzzer beeped. “Yes” Molly beamed.

“I think we know the winner” Ana said. “But you are going to tell everyone anyway” Molly smiled. “Can we play the next game now?” Fabio asked ignoring Molly. “The Muppets” Cristiano said as Molly came back to the couch. “What?” she shrugged. “You know what” he smiled pulling her into his lap. “You think I’m like Kermit the frog?” he asked and she laughed. “Think that’s funny. Do you?” he asked moving to tickle her. “No don’t” she yelped laughing as she fell to his feet. “We all know what muppet you would be” he said to her. “What would that be?” she asked. “The cookie monster” he said holding out a cookie in front of her. “Oh cookie” she said in a bad cookie monster face and he smiled as she took the cookie from his fingers and into her mouth. He tapped her nose and she turned her head to other games on the coffee table as Cristiano leaned back against the couch, not noticing that Ana was watching his and Molly’s little interaction.

“Tired?” Cristiano asked when Molly yawned. “A little. I haven’t been sleeping much lately” she shrugged as she placed a bowl into the sink later that night. “Well you can sleep soundly now” he said leaning against the counter. “I guess” she said. “Molly he’s dead. He can’t hurt you” Cristiano said walking to her. “I won’t let anyone hurt you” he whispered rubbing her arms as she leaned back her head against his chest. “So you’ve never been to Paris?” he asked changing the subject. “Sorry?” she asked turning her head a little to look up at him. “The game. The Louvre” he said. “Oh right. No I’ve been to Paris before. I went on a school trip. Never got to the Louvre though” she said. “You’re still young” he said. “Younger than you oldie” she joked and she felt his finger on her lower back.

“Want me to tickle you again?” he asked. “Ronnie you’re up” Pepe shouted from the living room. “My turn to try and beat Iker at operation” Cristiano said and Molly moved to the kitchen island. “You don’t stand a chance Ronaldo. Not with your clumsy fingers” Iker said. “My fingers are very talented Iker” Cristiano said.

“Very talented. You remember don’t you Molly? You always used to say how my legs weren’t the only talented part of my body. And your body always did like my talent” he whispered against her ear as she shivered when his finger made contact with her skin on her lower back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sergio and Molly seem more friendly to everyone's delight. Or nearly everyone. What is Cristiano doing?

Thanks to ak9_sh ,realmadrid0bsessed and Giuliavik for their comments.

Sorry for the delay. Haven't had much of a chance to write anything and suffering a little from writers block.