I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Monster Energy Cup

I wake up and see tea on the table in between the beds. I get up and see Mike isn't in bed with me and Ken is out of bed. I grab the tea and take a sip. I go to the kitchen and see Mike and Ken talking while they are eating. I go over and put the cup down.

"There is no honey in this," I said.

He hands me honey form his pocket. I put them in my cup and stir it with the stir already in there. I kiss Ken's lip.

"Thank you. How are you feeling for the monster Cup?" I ask.
"Good. I got you coffee in the fridge. I got to pack for the track."
"It's that time already?" I ask thinking that I had a alarm for me to get at least a shower and dress before going to the track.
"I'm going with Ryan."

I nod my head a little glad feeling tired since Mike end up waking up twice swearing he can't breathe. Ken kisses my forehead and then goes to the room. I sit down and kiss Mike's forehead.

"Did my phone wake you up?" I ask.
"Yeah and daddy wasn't here,” Mike said.
"So you called him?"
"Yeah."

I sigh and rub my head feeling a headache coming. Ken came with his backpack and kisses Mike's forehead then kiss my lips.

"Love you. See you later," he said.
"Later," I told him.

I yawn and grab my phone and start looking at it and yawn glad that we got another two hours at least before practice.

"You hungry?" I ask him.
"Nope. Daddy gave me food."

I nod my head and open the fridge and smile seeing the kind of coffee he got me form Starbucks. Mike came and sits down on his bed and start playing. I sit down sipping my tea watching him as he plays with the bikes for a bit before he goes to sleep again. I get up and go to the shower and get in the shower. I grab my curlers and put them on before getting dress. I walk out and get coffee and start sipping it as I look through my e-mail. My phone rings making me see its Ken.
 
"Hey Ken," I told him.
"Hey. Transworld is asking if you can shoot something like you did before. They wanted a warped up at Vegas but we didn't talk about it with me getting hurt in first practice."
"Ok. That's fine."
"Ok. I didn't ruin anything did I?"
"No. Just got out the shower."
"OK. Love you."
"Love you too. Forgot anything here?"
"No. There are cookies for Mike."
"Are they from Supercross?"
"No. they are new. Jessica brought them for him. Ricky got a shirt for him to wear too."
"He wears only fox shirts."
"It's ok trust me ok?"
"Ok. How is everything feeling?"
"Good. I got to go."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and go and get change in to a skirt and a top. I look at it and figure this is a fine to wear and walk to the bathroom and do my hair and make-up. I walk outside and grab Mike's clothes and shake him. He looks at me.

"You want a shower?" I ask.
"No."
"Ok get change then we do your hair and then go get food," I said.
"Ok."

He goes and gets change. I take him to the bathroom and fix his hair for him and go and get my shoes on and grab my bag then grab my backpack and make sure I got Mike's things then grab jeans incase I get to cold at night and put it in and Mike grabs it. I look and see Mike's shoes are already on. I open the door and he grabs my hand. We get doughnuts as breakfast and then go to the track. We go to the track and walk over to the RCH Tent. One of the helper mechanics who mainly clean the bikes open the chain for me.

"Thanks," I said.
"No problem. The guys will be coming in soon."
 
I nod my head and walk in the Rig and Mike put the bag away. He goes to the tv where the screen is of practice and sit down watching it. I smile at him. Ken came up and Mike smiles at him.

"Did I do a good job?" Ken asks Mike.
"Yeah. You need to take the joker lane more."
"I did it a lot at the start to figuring out it first."
"Ok."

Ken smiles at Mike and came over to me and smiles at me and point to my skirt.
 
"Is that one of the dresses you tell me I can't get dirty?" He asks.
"Shut up. It's the only thing I have that isn't baggie jeans and short shorts."
"I wouldn't have minded the short shorts."
"Yeah but I figure I will see my family who will throw a fit."

He laughs and sits down and point to his bag. I grab it and hand it to him. Ken holds a shirt out and I see it's a tank top.
 
"I figure it works for night but good for today,” Ken said.

I nod my head knowing it's going to be baggie on him. He turns it around and I see it's a shirt that says Roczen, Dungey, Charmical.

"I can't get away from that," I said.
"Ricky doesn't know about it. He though it was cute. It's a little different. It's Yellow and Orange and Red."

I nod my head and Ken shows it to Mike.

"What does it say?" Mike asks.
"Roczen, Dungey, Charmical,” Ken said.
"I like it.”
"You want to wear it?"
"Yes."

Mike grabs it and walks to the bathroom and get change.

"I want to go show Uncle Ryan," Mike said.
"Ok. When is Transworld going to come over?" I ask Ken
"3.”
"Signing time?"
"Yeah. They are excited."
 
I look and see it's one so they are handing tickets out still.
 
"We leave in a bit. They are dealing with Tickets and we have to go through the pits to him,” I said.
"OK."

Mike sits down and Ken sits next to him and they start watching his practice that show up on Ken's TV. I run my hand through Ken's head making him look at me.

"Broc is done. Go get change," I told him.
"Right."

He gets up and walks over and gets change out of his gear. Carey came up and smile at Mike.

"Cute shirt," He said.
"Thanks,” Mike said.
"Are they done with tickets?" I ask.
"Yeah. Red bull is too."
"How do you know that?"
"Heard people talk that they couldn't get Red bull tickets. It was a group."
"Ok. See you guys later then. We going to go talk to Ryan," I said.
"Ok."

We walk out and Kenny looks at Mike.

"Where are you going?" Kenny asks.
"Going to see Uncle Ryan."
"Going to show him your shirt?"
"Yep."

Kenny came and opens the chain that opens the chain to the pit area. He grabs the other one where the chain is to block the fans from just coming in to our area. He grabs it opens it and me and Mike walk out.

"We got our tables over there. There are a few more people than normal," He said.

I nod my head and smile at Kenny.
 
"Yeah I know you don't hang out there and normal in the stand with this one but still figure I tell you. Incase he's telling Ken what needs done,” Kenny said.

I laugh and wave at him then walk over where the KTM is. I see Lindsay came and smiles at me.

"I was about to just go ask for you," He said.
"I just came," I said.
"Figure."
"Taylor and Spencer are here too."

"Where is Uncle Ryan?" Mike asks.
"In the Haul. That's a nice shirt,” Lindsay said.
"Thank you."

Lindsay looks at me.

"Ricky got it for him," I explain.
"Ok."

We go in the haul and Dean smiles at Mike. Mike grabs on to my hand and moves it to the side so he can't see Dean. Dean chuckles since Mike really doesn't like him. We go up and see Ryan laying down without a shirt.

"Look at my shirt uncle Ryan," Mike said walking over to him.
 
Ryan smiles as he looks at him.

"That's a cool shirt. Where did you get that?" He asks.
"Ken gave it to me today," Mike said.
"Really?"
"Ricky gave it to Ken," I said.
"That makes sense. It's cool. I like it,” Ryan said.
"Me too."

Ryan looks at me and rises his eyebrows.

"I'm shooting for Transworld. I got pants in the haul for the night," I said.
"Why does your stomach have to show so much now?" He asks.
"Guess I should have just worn my shorts," I said.
"Would you get it out of that shirt?"

Lindsay touches my leg.

"The shorts are like this long on her," Lindsay says.

I move mine up and Ryan looks at me.

"They barely cover you if they are that short," he said.
"So which one do you take?"
"That."

I nod my head and Mike smiles at me.

"Is Jade down there?" I ask.
"Yeah."

Lindsay takes Mike down. Ryan throws a shirt at me and looks at me.

"You doing good?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"Ok."

We go down stairs and Ryan takes me over where the rest of the family is with Taylor and Spencer. Taylor looks at me and smiles at me. She came over and hugs me.

"I love your top," She said.
"Thank you. You know that is the first time I gotten that today," I said.
"Really?"
"Ken was worried about if it show dirt and Ryan had to be convince this is the best outfit."

She laughs and looks at my hands.

"What?" I ask.
"No ring?" She asks.
"No ring. Why?"
"Something I heard at the press conference made me thought he asked you. I guess I might miss interpreted it."
"Ok."

I smile at her and Lindsay came over with Mike who is carrying water bottles. I grab one and open it then grab the other one and go over and hug Spencer. He smiles at me and sits down at the table and talk to them. A worker came and said the signing is going to start soon.

"I got to get to the haul," I said.
"Aw why?" Taylor said.
"Something for Transworld," I said.

Mike looks at me.

"Can Tay-Tay and Spencer take me around the pits?" He asks.
"That sounds like so much fun," Spencer said.
"Ok."

I grab Mike's pass and put it around his neck.

"Stay with Spencer," I said.
"Ok."

Taylor looks at me smiling.

"You want to see me being interview don't you?" I ask.
"Yes please."
"Let's go."
"Great."

We walk over and I sigh seeing the fans are already lining up and blocking the place I know to enter.

"Why did we stop?" Taylor asks.
"Fans," I said.
"Where is the opening?"

I point to it. She takes me over and looks at the Fans who are blocking it.

"Excuse us we need to get through," She said.

They look at her and shake their heads.

"Take your ticket to the back of the line," He said.

I go over closer to the opener and open it the Model runs over.

"You can't just open it," She said blocking my way. I move closer and she steps back making me able to get in then pull Taylor in and close it. I walk over to Kenny with the model fallowing us.

"Hey Kenny," I said.
"Hey. Who is this?" Kenny asks.
"Taylor Dally. I grew up with her husband in Minnesota. Taylor this is Kenny the team manger."
"It's nice to meet you," Taylor said.
"You too. Transworld will be here and do the interview at the tables over there," HE said.
"Why not in the rig?" I ask.
"That makes you feel safe."

I glare at him and Tansworld came over. I go to the table and Taylor fallows me.

"Hey Jezebel," Don said.
"Hey," I said.
"Very pretty today."
"Thanks."

I stand at the table and put my phone down away from my hands mainly to see it if Spencer calls me.
 
"Ready to go for the questions?" He asks.
"Yeah I thought I won the east coast section," I said.
"We were going to do champion but since Ken got hurt and you guys were able to get anything we are doing it now."
"Sorry," I said knowing he normally does this before the race but I came late to that Vegas like today.
"It's fine. You brought me a doughnut."

I laugh and he smiles at me.

"Ok ready?"
"Ready."

He grabs the camera and look at the paper.

"What is the song he knows for word but hates?" he said.

I bit my lip and title my head.

"I don't know if he's going to say Magnificent seven because he hates that song more than Ameirka but he knows Amrika by heart and skips it and tries to delete it from his phone. I go with Amerika by Remisten," I said.
 
"When he stops what will he do?" He asks.
"His dad,” I said.

Don and Taylor look at me.
 
"He's going to be around for Mike like taking him to the track so he can train and practice," I explain.

"How many times has he cooked a meal for you?"
"Two times," I said.

"What do you do that bugs him?" He asks.
"Messing with his iTunes."

"Ok. What number will he pick for you to race with and why?" Don asks.
"That's hard. I can see him saying 42 because it's the answer then there is 542 which was the number I ran when I was racing. Do I have to pick one?"
"Yes."
"I'm going with 542."

"Last question so it's the cut one. When did he know that he want to date you?"
I laugh and shake my head.

"The real answer is after I cut his hair the first time which was the east coast time in his rookie season for the 450 but I know him and know that's not what he's going to say. He's going to say something like when he was like 15 and Loretta’s when we were both amateur because I got proof form his dad, mom and Adam that it's the truth that when he saw me as an amateur he thought I was going to be his girlfriend but he never talked to me till he was on a 450."

Don laughs and shakes his head. Ken came over and hand me water and kiss my head.

"What happen with the model?" Ken asks.
"It's nothing. She thought I didn't belong here. She's ne I take it."
"Yeah. Are you guys done?"
"Yeah. You?"
"Yeah. Time to eat."
 
Mike came over to me. Ken picks him up and kisses his forehead.

"I'm hungry," He said.
"Ok."

Taylor hugs me.

"That was great see you later," she said.
"Later."

I go over and hug Spencer and he hugs me tight.

"Thanks Spencer," I said.
"No problem. He ran in to Chad's tent like it was nothing. That's fine right? They didn’t' say anything."
"It's fine," I said.
"Ok good."

I laugh and hug him then go over where I see Mike sitting with Ken's dad talking to him. I go over to the girl and grab the third plate.

"They left?" Ken asks.
"Yeah most likely lunch time for them. I think Mike scared Spencer a little."
"Got it."

We sit down and eat lunch then I go out and get Mike out for the last practice then take him to the rig and lay him down for his two hour nap. Ken came up and lay down and pull me on top of him.
"You’re tired too," He said.
"So tired."

He kisses my head and I warp my arms around him and fall asleep. I wake up and get Mike and put long selves under the tank top. We sit outside and eat dinner with the team. I take Mike out to the stadium with the things and go up to the box that we have and see that Lindsay and Taylor are talking. I hug them and Mike goes over to Marvin who isn't racing today since he got hurt a des nations and still recovering.

A worker came over and looks at Lindsay and Lindsay goes and talk to them then came to me.

"You need to come with me," She said.
"Why?" I ask.
"Just you do. Leave the jacket here ok."
"Ok. What about Mike?"
"I got him,” Taylor said.

I go over to Mike and He smiles at me.

"Hey I got to go do something. Need anything talk to Taylor ok?" I said.
"Ok. Marvin will watch me," He said.

Marvin nods his head. I get up and walk outside fallowing Lindsay and we go out and she takes me to a section of the stands and made sure I got the aisle seat.
 
"How high of heels do you have?" She asks.
"I got wedges on," I said.
"Good."
"Why?"
"Just good."

I look at her and they did announce the riders with the videos. I look and see a rider is up on the place we are at making me look at Lindsay since they haven't announced Ken yet. They start playing Ken's Video but it feels like things have been cut out. The Fans near us start getting loud making me look and see Ken is coming down and he's moving faster than normal when they are coming down steps.

"What is going on?" I ask notice the mic in his hand.
"Nothing," Lindsay said.

I look at Ken and he stops and looks at me and I know he's nervous making me wondering what's going on. Lindsay pushes me so I'm standing and he grabs my hand.

"Look in my eyes," He said.
 
I nod my head and he smiles at me as he raises the mic.

"You remember the one time we were at your house sitting on the table in your backyard thinking about the future where I said I could picture you being in it?" Ken asks.
 
I nod my head not really getting where he's going with this.

"It changed last year but got reinforce when I was recovering. It changed by it being impossible to think of the future with you you by my side," He said.

I smile a little and he smiles then start getting something out of his pocket of his jacket.

"So with that being said and everything," He said getting his hand out of the pocket and then getting on one knee and holding his hand out.

"Would you marry me?" He asks.

I nod my head. He put the ring on me and stands up and hugs me.

He kisses the side of my head.

"Mike is there ever step of the way too," He told me.

I nod my head and look at him and he smiles at me and kiss my lips. He takes me over to the elevator.

"You ok?" He asks.
"Yeah. Just shocked," I said.

He looks at me and I lean up and kiss his lips.

"I love you," I told him.
"Kind of glad that this isn't the first time hearing it."

I laugh at him and he kisses the top of my head.

"Good luck Ken," I told him.
"Thanks."

I smile and go over to the elevator and see where Lindsay is. She smiles at me and I hug her tight feeling the tears coming.

"Are you ok?" She asks.
"I'm engage," I said.
"I know."

I smile and nod my head. We go inside and I hit the button and look at the ring and smile looking at it and start moving it around. I hear Lindsay say something so I nod my head while I look at it shinning. She leads me to box and Taylor came over with Whitney. I hug them both and Whitney warps her arm around my shoulder.

"He did a good job," Whitney said.

There is a knock on the door. Lindsay opens it and I look and see Adam's sister. I smile and hug her and see their mom came. I hug her and she hugs me tight.

"Congratulations," Adam’s mom said.
"Thanks."
"See you later."

I nod my head and his sister hugs me again.

"How do you like the ring?" She asks.
"I love it. Did you help?" I ask.
"A little, It was funny seeing Adam and him on the computer in the kitchen trying to look up where rings are since Ken know he didn't want a normal one but still showy."

I laugh and smile looking at it. She hugs me and runs to catch up to her mom. I go inside and grab a water bottle and see my parents are looking at me. I smile and go over to Spencer since I want to make sure Mike is ok. I go over to him and Spencer smiles at me.

"Congratulations," He said.
"Thanks. Where is Mike?" I ask.
"With Marvin and Mathilde. He is playing on her phone talking to them."

I nod my head and go over and Mike looks at me and smiles at me.

"How you doing?" I asks.
"Good. She has bad piggies," He said.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah."

I smile and hug her.

"Thank you for looking after him," I told her.
"He's fun," She said.

I laugh and Mike moves on my lap and show me the level he's doing.

"The race is starting," I told him.

He smiles and gets up and goes to the bars liking to watch it on the ground then on the TV. I smile and go up and see my parents are sitting at a table. I go over and sit down.

"Hey," I said.
"We don't approve," My dad said.
"Oh."

I bit my lip worrying how Ken is going to handle that since he always seem a little upset with my not liking him.

"Ken asked me for my blessing. He didn't get it," My dad said.
"Well you got to deal with him now because you guys are going to be family," I said.
"Really?" My mom said.
"I moved in with him. I knew this is what was leading too."
"You loved working and then you stopped," My dad said.
"I lost my job and I stopped working because I wanted to be a full time mother."

I look at my mom.

"How do you feel about this?" I ask her since she hasn't been vocal much.
"Why does Mike know German?" My mom asks.
"What?"
"I heard Mike and Ken's dad talking and it wasn't in English. Does he think that you guys are going to move to Germany when he's done racing?"
"No. We are going to live in Florida."
"Even when Ken's not racing?"
"Where else will we go?"
"Home."
"Florida is my home mom."
"No Minnesota is your home. It's where you grew up and it's where you are going to raise Mike."
"I'm raising Mike and all my future children who will have the last name Roczen in Florida."
"Is this because of Ken?" My dad asks.
"No."
"What's wrong in the place you grew up?"
"One it snows and I don't like the cold. Second is that that town knows what happen to me and I don't want Mike to really know how he was conceive. Third is that his sperm donor is out of jail and around and I don't ever want something to happen to make me have to take the life I have worked hard to give Mike taken because he wants to ruin my life again."

I walk over to where Mike is and sit down. Spencer brought me to his side.

"You ok?" Spencer said.
"Yeah."

He nods his head and kisses my head. I smile seeing Ken won the first race.

"No one is touching him today," Spencer said.
"Why?"
"Didn't you tell me when Ken is happy he rides at the best?"
"It true a lot."
"Considering how I felt after Taylor said yes to me means he's beyond happy so he's going to ride much better then he has in the past."

I laugh at Spencer and watch the other races. Mike came up to me on the last lap.

"You are going down there?" Mike asks.
"Thinking about it," I said.
"Can I come."
"You miss the ending," I told him.
"Don't care."

I nod my head and get up and take him with me and go to the elevator while looking at the lap. It opens and I go down and Mike stands at the door way.

"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Pops coming," he said.

I nod my head and Ken parents came and Mike goes to the back and goes to my leg since he's still shy around Ken's mom at times. His dad hugs me and I hug him tight.

"I'm happy that he actual did it," His dad said.

I smile and nod my head and his mom hugs me and I smile at her.

"I couldn't ask anyone better for Ken," She said.
"Thank you," I said feeling like tears are going to come.
 
We go down and go to the field. I smile seeing Ken passing the finishing line. He drives where Kelly is and hugs him tight. Mike pulls me over to Ken. Kelly picks him up then hand him to Ken. Ken kiss his head making me smile he kept Mike on his side as his parents both give him hugs. I walk over and Ken looks at me and smiles at me. I smile and hug him. Ken leans up and kisses my lips.

"Good job," I said.
"Thanks. Got wedding money," He said.

I laugh and Ken kiss my lips again before he hands me Mike and goes to the podium to do the questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit