I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Vegas

I wake up and go over to the bed Mike is in and see he's still sleeping. I kiss his head and go out to the main room and see that Ken is gone. I go over and grab my phone and see Ken text me he's at the gym working out with Adam. I smile and get in the shower and then did my hair and makeup. I grab my ring and smile at it while putting it on. I sit down on the couch and start strolling through Instrgram and see a lot of the girls of riders are congratulating me as well as some of the riders with pictures of Ken proposing to me last night or with a picture of me and Ken when he won the race. I go to Ken's Instgram and see he posted a picture of him proposing and it looks like it was taken by someone good and not a clip from the TV or far away like the others. I smile seeing him posting a picture of him winning the race. There is a knock on the door. I get up and open the door and see my mom. I open the door and she came in and looks around.

"Where is Ken?" She asks.
"In the gym," I said.
"Right. What about Mike?"
"Sleeping."

She nods her head and looks at me.

"Those are short," She said.
"Yeah but I like them. Vegas is hot."

She glares at me and the door opens making me see Ken and see he got me a cup of tea. I smile and hold my hand out making my mom look and see Ken. He hands me the cup and then honey.

"Thank you."

I smile and stop and look at my hand smiling at my ring and start moving it around to make the sparkle happen.

I feel a hand on my leg making me look at Mike.

"Hey buddy," I said.
"What you doing?" He asks.
"Looking at my pretty ring," I said.

He looks at me and I smile and kiss his head.

"Let's get you in the shower," I said.
"Is that Tea?"
"It's hot."
"I want some."

I start handing it to him.

"It doesn't have Honey in it yet," Ken said before I fully hand it to Mike.

I giggle a little and put the cup on the coffee table and put the honey in it and start stirring it and then put the lid on and take a sip before handing it to mike then standing up and put the trash in the trash can. I see Ken is looking me amuse. I rolled my eyes at him making him laugh at me.

"I really like my ring ok," I said.
"I'm glad you do. When does the plane leave?" Ken asks.
"We got to be there by five," I said.
"Ok. Do we have plans?"
"Look at my ring."

He laughs and kisses the top of my head.

"You stink," I told him.

Mike came and I smile at him.

"Let's get you in the shower," I said.
"I can do it,” Mike said.
"Let me start it."
"Ok."

I walk to the bathroom and start the shower and Mike came in. I put his shower stuff where he can reach them then walk outside to the room and grab my cup and see my mom.

"So Mom why did you come over?" I asks.
"Your father and I thinks it's wired that we haven't meet his parents and we are going to be family," She said.
"So?"
"All of us grab Breakfast."

I look at Ken and he kisses the top of my head.

"That's a horrible Idea," I whisper to Ken.
"It might not,” Ken whisper to me.
"You don't see a blow out happening with our fathers?"
"My parents want it too."

I look at him and he hands me his phone and see a text form his mom and read it and nod my head.

"Ok mom. I know where we are going," I said.
"Where?"
"Cinnabon."

She looks at me and I look at Ken and pout at him.

"My dad has a table at a restaurant already," He said.
"Oh. That's what I didn't understand," I said.

He looks at me and I kiss his cheek.

"I could read German before I meet you," I said.
"Why?" Ken asks.
"I took it in school and it was mainly reading a book saying this word is this word."
"So you can read it but not understand it."
"I know it's German."

He shakes his head and kisses my head.

"You’re wired," He said.
"And you stink still."

Mike came out messing with his hair with towel.

"All done?" I ask.
"Yeah but my hair."

Ken pick him up and set him on the counter then go to the bedroom.

"Hey where's the restaurant?" I ask.
"He sent it to you in English,” Ken told me.

I shrugged my shoulder and grab my phone and see his dad did text me the same thing while we were talking. I show it to my mom.

"If they are already there or getting a table there then that's where we going," I said.
"Can we watch Mike for a few hours?" She asks.
"You can watch me," Mike said.

I rolled my eyes and look at him as I grab the towel and start rubbing it's dry.

"Do you want them to watch you?" I ask Mike.
"If she asks right," Mike asks.

My mom looks at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"May we Watch Mike for a few hours?" My mom said rolling her eyes.
"Sounds great," I said.
"Ok. Let me see the restaurant name."

She came over and I dry mike's hair more than he climbs down. Ken came out and hand me a comb.

"Thanks," I said.
"Ok we will head out in a few minutes," My mom said.
"Ok."
"Maybe you should change don't you think with you going in public?"
"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I ask looking at her.
"Your shorts."
"It's hot and it's this or pants that I don't want to wear."
"Your dad will be seeing you."
"I had these shorts since I was 14. You and Dad didn't say anything about them then."

She looks at me and I look at her.

"You grew," She said.
"Not an inch since I was 13. I wear heels more to not be so short."

She walks out and I look and fix Mike's hair then grab the towel and start drying Ken's hair and fix it with the comb.

"You need gel," I said.
"Ok then we leave."
"Sounds good."

He looks at me and I smile at him.

"Innless you think I should change," I told him.
"Got a crop shirt that isn't what you wore yesterday?"
"I got the fox shirt I wore some on Friday before it got to cold."
"That works too."

I rolled my eyes and go to the room and get the shirt and put it on and put my wedges on then get Mike bag of his bags. I grab my computer and its bag and put the bikes in there and get up and go to the main room and see Mike playing on my phone.

"I'm hungry," He said.

I grab the banana on the table and hand it to him. He starts eating it. Ken came and picks the backpack up. We walk out and go to the car and Ken drives to the restaurant. I grab my bag and walk out and grab Mike's hand.

"Is this really a good idea?" I ask.
"Better to do this now then closer to our wedding."

I smile and kiss his lips.

"We are getting married," I said.
"I like this reaction," Ken said.
"I had a talk with my parents soon after I went in the box. Wasn't the best choice."
"So today means you just don't give a dame."
"It sunk in today when I saw the ring," I said.

He laughs and we go inside. Mike runs to Ken's dad. We go over and his dad hugs me then Ken.

"Your mom is already at the table," His dad said.
"Ok. Go on and go. I will wait for the Dungey's" Ken said.
"Ok."

I look at Ken and he kiss my head then raise my hand up and I smile seeing the ring. He dad laughs and takes me to the table where his mom is at the table. Mike waves at her and sits down. I hug his mom and she smiles at me. I sit down next to her and see Mike is looking at the kids menu.

"Do you like any of those?" I ask him.
"No. I want biscuits and gravy."
"Ok. What else?"
"Sausage."
"Ok."
"And Pancakes."

I nod my head and Ken came with my mom and dad. He sits down next to me. A waitress came and we order our drinks. I start looking at the menu feeling awkward. Mike leans his head on me making me look at him.

"Do you have a bike?" he asks.
"Why don't you color?" I ask.
"Coloring is boring."

I look at him and flip the page over and see a word search.

"Do that," I said.
"Ok mommy."

I nod my head and go back to looking at the menu. My phone rings making me grab it and see its Lindsay asking what we doing for breakfast. I text her back before putting the phone away and turning the volume off. I figure out what I want and set the menu down and see my dad and Ken's dad looking at each other. I slump in my seat wanting to go away form how awkward this is. The waitress came and set our drinks down and we all order our food.

"What are you doing Mike?" My mom asks.
"Find the words," Mike said.
"What words?"
"The words. I think they are all food."

I look at the list and point to where it says what the words are.

"Fresh food," Mike said.
"Are you reading?" She asks.
"Yes."

My mom looks at me.

"He's only five,” She said.
"He's learning it in school,” I said.

She nods her head and look at Mike as he looking at the paper.

"How do you like school?" My mom asks.
"It's school,” Mike said.
"Yes but do you like going to it?"
"I have to go. There are good days but there are bad days as a whole it's what happens."

My mom looks at me making me feel wired and I point to the flyer in the middle of the table.

"Doughnuts sound good," I said.
"There Doughnuts?" Mike asks.

My dad grabs the flyer and hand it to me. I grab it and see there are small doughnuts and start reading what it is.

"What kind of doughnuts?" Mike asks.
"Sugar ones,” I said.
"Like what you bake?"
"Yeah. There is a chocolate sauce to put on it."
"I want some," He said.

I nod my head and my dad holds his hand out. I grab it and hand it to him. The waitress came with coffee and my dad order the doughnuts making me smile at him.

"When did you start making doughnuts?" My mom asks.
"It's doughnut holes mainly since I can use the cake pop machine to make them too,” I said.
"You should think about making pies."
"No Mommy makes only good things," Mike said.

Ken parent's laugh a little while my parents look at him.

"He doesn't like pies," I explain.
"That's sad. You made good pies," My dad said.
"Thank you dad."

I smile and look at my ring and smile a little. Mike pats my arm making me look down and he points to the paper.

"All done. Do you have a bike?" He asks.

I grab my bag and get the two bikes I have in it out and hand it to him. He smiles and starts playing with them.

"How many bikes does he have?" My dad asks.
"A lot," Ken said.
"No," Mike said.

They all look at Mike.

"I don't have enough bikes," Mike said.
"Why not?" My dad said.
"I'm missing bikes."
"Not everyone has their own bikes."
"I know. I got a list of people I need."
"Like who?"
"Broc Tickle."
"I thought you didn't like him."
"He needs to tell people his real last name."

Ken and his dad laughs since they were there when Mike was trying to convince Broc that his last name wasn't really Tickle.

"Is there a story there?" My mom asks.
"He thinks Tickle can't be a legal name,” I said.
"Broc is a bad name too," Mike said.
"He told both things to Broc till Broc got tired and agree that his first name is bad,” I explain.
"Interesting,” My mom said.

I nod my head and the food came out. We all eat and it's quite making me wonder why the parents want to do this knowing it's awkward. Ken put his hand on my lap when he's done. I grab it and hold on to it tight.

"This has been pleasant," Ken's mom said after looking at her phone.
"It's time to leave?" His dad asks her.
"Yeah."
"I got the bill. Do you guys need a ride?" Ken asks.
"We got a ride," His dad said.

He nods his head. Ken stands up and hugs his mom then hug his dad tight. They spoke in German a little and I get up and hug his mom.

"Good Bye. Keep me updated on the wedding," She said.
"Of course."

I smile and she hugs me tight. She goes over to Mike. His dad came and he hugs me tight and kisses the top of my head.

"Happy birthday," He said.
"Thank you. Have a good time at your home," I said.
"I will. I see you at A1."
"That's good."

I smile at him and he goes over to Mike and Mike hugs him tight. Ken's dad hugs Ken again. I push him making him look at me.

"Walk them out. It's fine," I said.
"Right."

He hands me his wallet and walk out with his dad.

"Daddy isn't going to Germany with them is he?" Mike asks looking at me.
"No. He's just walking them out. He will be back."

I kiss his head and he nods his head and grabs my hand. I move and get him out the seat and get him on my lap.

"You want to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"That's good."

I kiss his head. The waiter came and I grab the card and put it in the bill and put it on the table. Ken came back and Mike moves to his lap and squish his face. Ken smiles at him and stick his tongue out.

"Are they going to Germany?" Mike asks.
"Yeah,” Ken said.
"You are staying with Mommy?"
"Yes."

Mike smiles and pokes his ear.

"I like the black one better," He said.
"I got that one at home," Ken said.

I smile and Mike touched his nose.

"Are we done?" He asks.
"Just got to wait for them to pay," He said.
"What am I doing with Grandpa and Grandma?" He asks.
"I don't know. Ask them."

Mike turns around and looks at them.

"What am I doing with you?" He asks.
"What do you want to do?" My dad asks.
"I want to really ride my dirt bike."
"That isn't here. We can't do that. You want to watch a movie?"
"Ok. We can watch Fantasia," He said.
"You like that movie?"
"I love it."

My mom and dad look at me.

"What?" I ask.
"He likes that movie?" My mom asks.
"Yeah he sits still and watches it. It's a good movie."
"It's long."

"We can watch Alice in wonderland then," Mike said.
"Ok,” My mom said.
"I got it in his bag,” I said.

The waiter came and put the bill down. Ken deals with the paper work and put his card back in the wallet.

"Let's go. We will get his car seat out and the bag," I said.
"Ok," My mom said.

We go out and Ken made sure we are behind my parents.

"What?" I ask him as he gets the car seat out.
"Your shorts. Your dad has been ok today."
"Right."

I grab the bag and go over and put the bag in the seat. I explain where everything is and put it down.

"Call me when you’re ready for him to get picked up or I will call you when we need to go," I said.
"Where are you guys going?" My mom asks.
"Home. He needs to go to school on Monday," I said.
"That's right."

I smile and see Ken got Mike in the car already. I go over to Mike and kiss his head.

"Be good," I told him.
"Ok mommy."
"Use your words if you get upset."
"Right."

I kiss his forehead again and close the door. My dad grabs a hold of my arm.

"Why are your shorts so short?" He asks.
"It's hot and these are the only ones I have," I said.
"A mother shouldn’t have shorts that short."
"I will stop wearing clothes that I like when my son says I'm embarrassing him."
"He's five."
"And he knows embarrassing. See you later."

I walk away to the truck knowing Ken is fallowing me. We get in and he starts driving away.

"So, I think now is a good time to go to the pool," Ken said.
"I didn't bring a swim suit."
"That's fixed easily."
 
I rolled my eyes and Ken drives to the hotel. I go and start packing up. There is a knock on the door making me look at Ken and he smiles at me.

"I don't want to go to the pool," I said.
"Get the door."

I get up then open the door and see its Lindsay dress for the pool.

"Hey," I said.
"Hey let's go down to the pool," She said.
"Why?"
"Come on it be fun."
"Got nothing for the pool."
"There is a store in the lobby easily fix."

I sigh and look at Ken. He smiles at me.

"Stupid pool," I said.
"I packed you a bathing suit," Ken said.

I look at him and he smiles at me.

I go over and he hands me the bathing suit. I go and get change and sigh not really looking forward being around people like this. I walk out and look at Ken. He kisses my forehead.

"Let's go," I said.
"Great."

We go down to the pool and she takes me over where the there are some girls and she pushes me down next to Taylor. She hugs me tight.

"Stop looking so scared," She said.
"There so many people here. Where are the guys?" I ask.
"Over there somewhere," Lindsay said.
"Great."

She grabs a bag and hand it to me.

"Congratulations ," She said.

I look and open it and see its wedding magazines.

"Oh thanks," I said setting them wanting for Ken to be around.
"Let's see what you like," Lindsay said.
"First let’s get some drinks," Taylor said.
"Right. We get you something. Start looking through the magazines."

I nod my head and grab the magazine and start looking at it but feeling like people are looking at me causing me to get more scared something is going to happen. Lindsay looks at me.

"Oh you went to the dress book first," she said.
"Well that's a good thing with her," Taylor said.
"Yeah. Found anything you like?"
"Not really," I said.

"We got to make you a knot profile," She said.
"Good idea."

Lindsay takes my phone and start typing on it.

"I got it downloaded for you," She said.
"Great," I said.
"Yeah. First is that you got to get engagement photos done," Taylor said.
"Then find places and a date that works and set those up."
"You and Ken will be so cute with real pictures since ones you guys take for his Instgram are adorable and good."
"Thanks Taylor," I said.
"Did you guys get a picture together today?" She asks.
"Nope."
"We got to fix that."

She gets up and walks over to the pool.

"Sing up for it," She said.

I nod my head sing up for the Knot then put my phone down and start looking at the dresses but not really looking at them as it goes on feeling like something bad is going to happen. Taylor came over and she sits down.

"I can't find him. Text him," She said.
"He's not around here?" I ask.
"I couldn't find him."

I nod my head feeling really scared and grab my phone and call him.

"Hey," He said.
"Hey where are you?" I ask.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah. Taylor just wants a picture of us."
"Ok I come. Do you want a drink?"
"No they got me one already."
"OK. I see you."
"Thanks."

I hang up and Ken came and Taylor smiles and hugs him.

"Congratulations. You are lucky," She told him.
"Thanks."
"You weren't with Ryan?"

He shakes his head and holds something out tome. I grab it and see it's a kimono. I smile and see there is a tie so I can tie it over me. I hug him tight.

"Thank you," I mumble.
"No problem."

"Let's take a picture of the happy engaged couple," She said.

I hand her my phone.

"Are you going to post a picture of you guys?" She asks.
"Maybe."

She smiles and she takes a picture of us. Ken kisses my forehead after she's takes one she's happy with.

"I will be over there," Ken said.
"Ok,” I said.

I smile and he nods his head and let me go and walk away. I put the kimono back on and tie it over my stomach making me feel better.

"You don't need that," Lindsay said.
"I want it,” I said.
"So this is the picture you should post," Taylor said.

I look and see she got a picture of Ken kissing my forehead and I'm looking at him and my arm is on his neck and you can see the ring.

"I like it," I said.
"You guys need a Hashtag."
"You don't think Roczen wedding works?"
"Dungey and Roczen wedding."

Brittany Chisholm and Nicole Weimer came and hug me and Lindsay. Jessica came and hugs me tight.

"You are going to be getting married," She said.
"Thanks Jessica," I said.
"No problem. What are you three doing?"
"Looking through bridal magazines or finding hashtags for the wedding," Lindsay said.

Jessica looks at I show her the picture of me and Ken.

"That's cute and the ring is on display. You got to post that," She said.
"I guess."
"So Hashtags. I didn't do this at my wedding."
"And it really doesn't need to be done," I said.

Taylor looks at me and I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Where is Sagie?" I ask.
"With Spencer's parents," Taylor said.

I nod my head and Lindsay hands me an other magazine.

"I liked the one I was looking at first," I said.
"You can't just pick a dress first," Lindsay said.
"Like hell I can’t."
"You need an idea of what kind of wedding you want."
"One where the dress works."

The rest of the girls laugh as Lindsay shakes her head at me.

"You going to be serious about it," She said.
"Isn't the dress like the most important part of the wedding anyways? What if I fall in love with dress that doesn’t fit anything?"
"You don't try on dresses that don't fit the venue."

I rolled my eyes and put the magazine’s down and grab the dress one out of Lindsay's hands making her looks at me.

"Really?" She asks.
"Yep, which cup is mine?" I ask pointing to the table.

Lindsay hands it to me. I grab it and take a sip and hand it to her.

"Nope that's not mine. It's bad," I said.
"Maybe you grab the wrong one," Taylor said.

She looks at the table then at me.

"I guess we got you the wrong drink," Lindsay said.
"Taylor has it."

I grab my phone and text Ken to get me two drinks making Taylor look over and laughs.

"He's not going to actually bring you a drink is he?" She asks.
"Of course he will,” I said.

I open the magazine an point to a dress.

"I like that one," I said.

Lindsay’s hands me a high lighter and I highlight it and start looking at it and Taylor hits my leg making me look at her.

"How do you do that?" She asks.
"Do what?" I ask.
"That."

I look and see Ken with two cups making me smile. I get up and hug him. He kisses the top of my head.

"Thank you," I said.
"No problem. Feeling better? Or you want me and Adam to crash the girl party?" He asks.
"I'm fine. I got drinks."
"Ok. This one is Dr. Pepper and Rum. This is a girly drink that has Rum in it."
"Thank you."
"No problem."

I smile and Ken kisses my head.

"I like the picture you posted too," He said.
"Taylor did that," I told him.
"That makes sense. The caption wasn't you."

I smile and kiss his lips. He smiles at me. I grab the drinks and waves at him as I go back to the girls who are looking at me.

"That's pretty amazing," Brittany said.
"Jake will never do that for me. How did you get him to do that?" Nicole asks.
"I can't order drinks yet."

They all look at me.

"How old are you?" Nicole asks.
"21 on Tuesday," I said.
"You seem older. I just thought he got with an older girl again," Brittany said.
"I got pregnant. It makes you mature."
"So not to be rude but where is Mike's dad?"
" Mike does not have a dad legally."
"What?"
"The father signed his rights away when I was pregnant."
"Why?"
"He's an asshole."

I grab the magazine and start looking through it really wanting this topic drop. Taylor pats my leg making me look at her.

"Found anything you like? These are bridesmaid’s dresses," She said.
"I got ideas."
"That's good."

I nod my head and point to one I like.

"How you like that one?" I ask.
"It's a good dress but."
"That's not the color."
"Yeah. So I'm your bridesmaid right?"
"Yeah. Jade should marry us right?"
"No," Lindsay said.
"Ryan should marry us. That will be great," I said.
"No. It's your wedding. You want it to be sweet and Romantic."
"I want to have great hair and great food."

Taylor laughs and shakes her head at me. Lindsay looks at me and I smile and pat her head making her sigh. Jade came over and lay on my lap.

"I came up with a great idea," I said.
"What is it?" Jade asks sitting up and moving Lindsay aside.
"Ryan should marry me and Ken," I said.
"That will be funny. You think you can get Ken agree to it?"

I look at him and Jade laughs. I grab the magazine and open it up to my dress.

"Look at the dresses," He said.
"I like these" I said.

Jade point to the one I like the most.

"That one," He said.

Taylor looks and shrugged her shoulders.

"It looks heavy. You got to try it on," She said.
"That's my favorite,” I said.

Ken came over and Jade smiles at him.

"What are you doing here?" Jade asks.
"We need to go so we don't miss our plane."

Lindsay hands me all the magazines.

"Got reading material now," She said.
"Great."

I hug Jade then hug Taylor. She kisses my head.

"See you later," I said.
"Yeah. Got to come out and find a dress for the bridesmaids."

I laugh and get up and the other girls hug me. I walk to Ken and he grab the magazines form me.

"You good?" He asks.
"I'm good. You had fun?" I ask.
"Yeah."

We walk to our room. I get change in to jeans and my team shirt and make sure my jacket is in my carryon bag. I make sure we got everything. We walk out and I grab my phone.

"They called me," He said.
"Why?"
"Ryan is there. He called me."
"Oh ok."

I nod my head and go to the room and knock on the door. It opens and I see Mike playing with Ryan. I go over and he smiles at me.

"Pack up buddy," I said.
"Ok."

He gets up and starts walking around.

"Had fun with the girls?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah."

Spencer came over and I hug him tight.

"You guys just hanged up here?" I ask.
"Yeah since Lindsay and Taylor told us it's a girl’s day at the pool," He said.
"Oh fun. See you later buddy."
"Later."

I look around.

"Where are mom and Dad?" I ask Ryan.
"In the room, Blake called them."

I sigh wanting to say bye to them but know we need to leave to get some food.

"I'm hungry," Mike said.
"We are going to get something on the ride to the airport."
"Let's go."

I nod my head and look at Ryan.

"Tell them bye for me and thanks. We need to go," I said.
"Got it."

I get Mike and walk him out since Ken went to check out. I get him downstairs and look in line a see Ken isn't it. I walk outside and see him packing his truck up. I go over and Mike gets in. I go to the passage side. Ken look at me and I smile at him.

"I liked the other drink," I said.
"Thanks. So you think about coming to the pool next time we are in Vegas?"
"If i can just sit down and drink in something similar as to what I was in today yeah."
"That sounds perfect."
"Your anxiety got better the long you there right?" He asks.
"Covering up helped. Drinking helped."
"Ok."
"You being there and knowing that you are looking out helped a lot."

He nods his head and kisses my hand he's holding. We get to the airport and go through security we get food before they called our flight. We get on the plane and sit Mike on the window seat. The airplane starts and Ken kiss my head when Mike's asleep and I'm looking through the magazine making me look at him.

"What you think about me adopting him?" Ken asks.
"Do you want to?" I ask.
"Yeah. I don’t need it because I know his my son in the heart just would like to have my last name and he knows it's there."
"No contest means we need to get married for a year. It maybe can happen sooner."
"Ok. So I can do it. I want to do it. What do you want?"
"I want you to adopt him."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Would you go back at spring creek then?"
"Once it's set in stone maybe."
"Stay in the RV or Rig. Your family will not hate me if you are there around them more."

I laugh and kiss his lips.

"I might just stay at my parent's house. I don't want to go to spring Creek ever again,” I said.
"What about for Mike?" He asks.

I sigh and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. It's hard. I don't want him there really," I said.
"I understand."

I lean my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head.

"So what's this magazine?" He asks.
"Random things, I think we just spouse to look through the pictures."
"Interesting."

I smile and start flipping through them not really understanding why to look at these things since pinterest or just wedding websites will be better to get ideas.