I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

First Day of First Grade

I wake up and go and do my hair and makeup. I get dress and go to Mike's room and see him getting dress in his play clothes.

"Mike it's your first day back to school," I said.
"So got to wear uniform?" He asks.
"Yeah."

He sighs and looks at me.

"Do you think Ava will still talk to me even if we are in different classes?" Mike asks.
"Ava is in your class so I figure you guys will still be friends," I said.
"Good."

I smile and he goes to his closet and I go downstairs and see Ken in the kitchen cooking.

"So I got Breakfast for you two," He said.
"Doughnuts?"
"Yeah. I'm cooking sausage for him so he isn't all hype up on sugar for his first day."
"That's a good idea."
"So you’re going out with Jessica?"
"Yeah."
"Still don't know what you two and Brittany plan."
"You will trust me."
"When?"
"Before the wedding."

He looks at me. I lean over the bar and kiss him the smile at him.

"Also got your Starbucks order," He said.
"You know most days I only really want the Tea right?" I ask.
"I know. Figure you got to wake up a little for today."

I nod my head and take a sip of it and look at him as I grab the honey that's next to it. I pour the honey and stir it. Mike came down. Ken takes the sausages off. I sit down and drink and eat with them seeing Ken got oatmeal in front of him. We all eat while talking. I get up and clean the kitchen. I go look and see Ken is taking a picture of Mike. I smile a little since he made sure to get a picture of Mike the first day of kindergarten too. I grab my coffee drink form the fridge and go to the walk way seeing Mike is already getting his shoes on. I look at Ken.

"Are you coming with me?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I nod my head and grab my bag then Grabs mike's. He grabs it from my hand. I smile and open the door. I get in the passenger seat of my car and look back at Mike as he buckles.

"Ready to go back?" I ask.
"Yeah," Mike said.

I nod my head. Ken gets in and drives to the school. I get out and grab Mike's hand as I walk to his class room. I go inside with Mike hiding behind my legs grabbing on to my hand. I led him over to his desk. He looks at it.

"This is your seat," I said.
"Ok."

I grab his backpack and grab the papers that the teacher wanted us to fill out.

"Let's go turn these in then we go find Ava," I said.
"Ok."

He grabs on to my hand and I go to the teacher. She smiles at Mike.

"Hello. What's your name?" She asks.
"Mike," Mike said.
"That's a nice name."

Mike nods his head and hides behind my legs. I hand her the papers.

"Can I get a last name?" She ask.
"Roczen," Ken said.
"Ok. So he prefers Mike over Michael," She said.
"He doesn't answer to Michael," I said.
"Ok. I will make a note to call him Mike all the time. Thank you for telling me that."
"No problem."
"Ok you guys can just hang around till your comfortable to leave or till the bell rings," She said.
"Thank you," I said.

She nods her head. I go over to the story section and see Ava is there with Rachel looking at the books. I take Mike over and Ava smiles and they did a fist bump. Ava takes him to go look at the pet tortoise the class has. Rachel came over and smiles at me.

"Taking the week off?" She asks.
"I'm getting tattoo's on my hip bones and want to make sure I have a little break to get use to them before I work and bump in things on accident," I said.
"Getting more tattoos? What are they this time?"
"Kirby and Cheshire cat form the cartoon Alice in Wonderland."
"Oh those are so cute. Are you still going to work till noon with school being longer?"
"Yeah figure that it gives me time to get things done."
"Very true."

She looks at Ken who is looking around the room. I wave my hand over his eyes and he looks at me.

"Ready to go?" I ask.
"Yeah seems like Mike is fine," Ken said.

I nod my head and smile at Rachel.

"See you tomorrow," I said.
"You too. Have fun with the tattoos," She said.

I nod my head and go over to Mike. He looks at me and smiles at me.

"Bye," I said.
"Bye," He said.
"Daddy is going to pick you up," I said.
"Got it."

I kiss his forehead. Ken bends down and kiss Mike's forehead and hug him tight. I take him out to the car. He starts driving. I grab his phone and open up his gallery and flip through pictures but can't find any of Mike this morning.

"What did you use to take his picture?" I ask.
"My camera," Ken said.
"Like the big one I normally use to take pictures of you two on bikes when I'm bored?"
"Yeah."
"Ok. Do you know how to download those?"
"Yeah. Want me to?"
"Yeah and figure we can post it on his Instgram picture to make my family happy that I'm acutely doing what they want me to do with it."
"That sounds like a good idea. I send you the couple I took and you can pick which one you like best and I will post it."
"Send them to me but post whatever you want on it."

He nods his head and grabs my hand. I squeeze it.

"So do I get to know more than your tattoo appointment what you doing with Jessica today?" He asks.
"We going to Disneyworld. I thought I told you this before," I said.
"There were plans to go to Disneyworld and Harry Potter land. "
"We are going to Disneyworld today and getting my tattoos. Tomorrow she is going to spend time with just Brittany then we are going to Harry Potter land. Then the next day we are going to Universal only maybe."
"Ok. So it’s with Brittany that you have secretes?"
 
I laugh and shake my head.

"I will tell you when it's your bachelor party," I said.

He nods his head. He parks at the house and smiles at me.

"What?" I ask.
"What is happening the Friday before the wedding?" He asks.
"Rehearsal dinner or the Friday and not the day before?"
"Friday that isn't the day before."
"Your family is coming. Why?"
"Adam threw it as a date to throw my bachelor’s party. I said that date seems to be important to be home for."
"It's not the most Ideal but it can still happen."
"It’s going to be for Vegas."
"Yeah really shouldn't be that close. I am worry about you guys all able to come back with flights."

He nods his head. I get out and go to the house and grab my jacket form the closet then go out to the car and hug Ken and kiss his lips.

"See you for dinner," I said.
"Right going down there."

I nod my head and kiss his lips. He kisses my forehead.

"Be fun," He said.
"I will.

He goes inside the house. I get in the car and drive to Disneyworld. I sit down and grab my phone seeing that Jessica text me that they are here. I call Jessica getting out and get where her and Brittany are. I go to them and Jessica looks at me.

"What is Mike doing today?" Jessica asks.
"School it's his first day. I should get pictures of him before he went off to school."
"Aw that's so cute did you do that for kindergarten and preschool?" Brittany asks.
“Kindergarten. He always went to Preschool," I said.

They nod their heads and I sit down.

"How often do you come here?" Jessica asks.
"Normally this is where we spend our weekends, Holidays and birthdays," I said.
"Besides Christmas," Brittany said.
"Christmas Eve is spent at Disneyland and California Adventures."

Jessica looks at me.

"Any particle reason why you go so much? "Jessica asks.
"Mike isn't talking about bikes when he is here," I said.
"Like at all?"
"None. It doesn't exist here."

She nods her head.

"No wonder you’re a crazy Disney Family then," Jessica said.
"How often dose Mike talk about bikes?" Brittany asks.
"However long he is able before some one tells him to stop."
"He grow out of it won't he?"
"He can decide he doesn't like bikes and then he will stop but I don't see that happening given that from a young age he's been in to it," I said.

Brittany nods her head. We go on a few rides before my phone rings. I grab it and see it's the reminder I set to tell me to go to the tattoo shop.

"I got to go," I said.
"Tattoo time?" Jessica asks.
"Yeah."
"I'm going."

I nod my head and go to my car. Jessica and Brittany gets in.

"Where are we going?" Brittany asks.
“Hart and Huntington t tattoo shop," I said.
"They have one here?"
"Yeah. I have been to it a few times," Jessica said.
"The team had singings a few times. It’s fun and they have good people working," I said.
"How many times have you gone?"
"A lot, my favorite restaurant is close by so I always come to get it."
"Is Cinnabon a restaurant?"
"Yes. Restaurants are places you eat. You eat there and it's great food. I will leave you there if you make comments about Cinnabon. I'm tired of defending it towards people."

Jessica laughs a little.

"Who do you defend it to?" Brittany asks.
"Sister in law who's all ewe fast food ewe high sugar but I will eat cookies my husband makes that taste like paper because he had a bad recipes but no one tells him this but me and he hasn't listen to me because of her."
"Little resentment towards Lindsay?" Jessica asks.
"We have a tradition of coming to Cinnabon and going to Disneyworld after a race we are already here and it's just nice and it helps Mike get on track for school. And also after a weekend I want high sugar and the drink is something special."

Brittany laughs a little.

"So we are getting those before we get back to Disneyworld?" She asks.
"Yeah."

I park and get out of the car. I walk to the tattoo shop. That Artist that has worked on Ken and me comes up and smiles at me.

"Ready?" He asks.
"Yep," I said.

He smiles at me.

"Ken isn't coming today?" He asks.
"No girls’ day."

He laughs a little and led me to the seat and then pushes two seats towards Jessica and Brittany. He hands me a rubber band.

"That's why you getting the two pink things done today?"
"Maybe," I said.

He laughs and looks at me.

"Push the pants down lower," He said.

I nod my head and push the pants down and unbutton them then sit down. He moves Jessica and Brittany so they are out of the way. He puts Kirby on first and look at me.

"Like it?" He asks.
"Yeah," I said looking at the stenciled.

He nods his head and set everything up and then starts doing it.

"How are you holding up?" He asks after a little bit.
"I'm good. Want me to talk more?" I ask.
"Yeah, quite people can faint."

I nod my head. Jessica moves closer so I can look at her. We start talking about my wedding while he did the tattoo. He turns the gun off and goes away from me.
"How do you like your little pink marshmallow?" He asks.
"I really like it."

I grab my phone and take a picture and send Ken. He nods his head and start cleaning up.

"Cleaning up?" I ask.
"Yeah don't want to smug anything with your new one with the outline not really there," He said.

I nod my head and Jessica stands up.

"I'm going to get something to drink," Jessica said.
"Can you get me the red thing form Cinnabon?" I ask.
"Yeah."

Brittany gets up and walks with Jessica. He looks at me.

"Time for your cat."

I nod my head and he gets everything out and I look at my phone and see pictures of mike and I smile and then go to Mike's Instgram and see Ken post one of the best pictures. My phone rings making me look at it and I see its Ken we start talking about what time he has to pick Mike up and what we are doing for the day.
 
Jessica came and I smile at her.

"Call you back when I'm done Jessica is here," I said.
"Ok. Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and Jessica hands me the cup.

"Thank you," I said.
"No problem talking to Ken?" She asks.
"Yeah want to make sure he remembers to pick Mike up and at the right time. Where is Brittany?"
"She got a phone call about Pretty Rebels," She said.
"Right."

Jessica looks at me.

"You ever think about owning your salon?" Jessica asks.
"Vaguely, Jade brought it up when I said I wanted to start working again."
"Really?"
"Yeah."

Brittany came and sits back down.

"You’re getting a Cheshire Cat?" Brittany asks.
"Yeah, I love Alice in Wonderland. I read Mike the books for bed time stories start when he was two," I said.
"Her bridal shower was a Mad Tea party," Jessica said.
"Very true," I said.
"Do you have a matter Hatter Hat?" Brittany asks.
"No. Ken dose. I got 3 Fantasia hats, a Fantasia Mickey ear cap thing and a Cheshire Cat Ear cap thing."
"How dose Ken have one?" Jessica asks.
"He took me and a three year old Mike to Disneyworld. I didn't stop it because Ken brought me the Fantasia hat."
"How many head pieces form Disney do you have?" Jessica asks.
"The 3 hats, the two cap, and three Minnie ears."
"Three?"
"Green and red sequins’ ones for Christmas, and the purple and green one for Halloween," I said.
"Don't have Fantasia ears?"
"I haven't found. Trust me I know it's not in California. I search all of the stores mainly because I didn't want to miss out on getting hats for Mike that I haven't found here."
"That's right he collects them got the glass cases in his room any everything."
"Yep he only has doubles of three of them."
"Really?" Brittany asks.
"Yeah the R2d2, Fantasia one and the ginger bread one, those are the ones he wears."
"Do you do Christmas cards?" Jessica asks.
"No."
"Really?" Brittany asks.
"I don't want to take that time to do it."
"It's nice to do so your families can see how you guys are," Jessica said.
"I see that but the whole addressing things suck.”

Jessica laughs a little.

"You address all your wedding inventions by hand didn't you?" She asks.
"Yeah."
"And save the dates."
"Yep and the thank you cards for both the bridal party and Engagement party. I now have to start on the wedding presents."
"Dose Ken do any?" Brittany asks.
"If it goes to Germany he writes the cards but I still address them."

Jessica looks at me. I smile at her and take a sip of my drink. We talk about holiday cards some more. The arties stops making me look and smile at it. I take a up close picture then take one with both of the tattoo’s in them and send them to Ken. He banged it up and hand me the home care papers.

"Thank you so much," I said.
"You are easy once you figure everything out," He said.

I smile and sit up. I shake my legs and stand up then button my pants and pull my shirt down. I go to the counter and pay for it.

"Back to Disneyland?" I ask.
"Yes," Jessica said.

I nod my head and go to my car and drive to Disneyland and hang out with them till about nine and go home. I go inside and see Ken in the living room playing video games. He looks at me and smiles at me.

"Let me see them," He said.

I lift my shirt up and walk over to him. He leans forward and looks at them and smiles at me.

"They look great," He said.
"Thanks."

I sit down and cuddle up to him.

"How was Mike?" I ask.
"He was good. Adams brothers were ridding at the local track so we took Mike."
"I thought you were bugging Adam?"
"That was before I pick up Mike."

He grabs his phone and brought something up. I look and see Mike talking to a kid.

"He talked to another kid at the track today," Ken said
"Really?"
"Yeah. They rode together a lot it was cute to see."
"Did you or Adam get recognize form his family?"
"No. They don't watch it."
"What?"
"The kid's parent spilt and he got the kid a dirt bike since it's mainly and it be something they can together that the mom can't do. I laugh a little making the dad glare at me."
"You did tell him why you laugh right?"
"Mike did because the minute he said that he look at me and question if that means you will stop taking him to tracks."
"That's a little odd. I know most mom isn’t at the tracks."
"I think last time he was over at the Reeds it was mention that Ellie doesn't do anything with the dirt bikes."
"Yeah I know that’s odd to me."

He kisses my head and smiles at me. I smile and grab the control and start playing his game making him grab it back from me and start playing again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit
Tattoos