I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Court

I'm looking at wedding dresses shops since I want to go shopping around Thanksgiving with all my sister-in laws and my mom. I look at the back door when it opens and see Ken coming in.

"How is building the tracks?" I ask.
"It's going great,” Ken said.
"That's wonderful. The bikes’ house is getting done?"
"Yes. What are you doing?"
"Looking at Wedding dresses."
"Can I look?"

I laugh and turn the lap top and he starts looking at dresses I like.

"I like this one," He said pointing at my favorite.

I smile and kiss his lips. He smiles at me. He points to one that Lindsay loves and really wants me to try on.

"No," He said.
"Why not?" I ask.

I look at him knowing he will get fluster if I play like I like it.

"That seems for something super formal not what we want for our wedding," He said.

I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Lindsay loves it. I hate it. You ready to go to court?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Mike Roczen," Ken said smiling at me.
"Michael," I said.
"What?"
"His full name is Michael."
"Does he have a middle name?"
"Coo?"
"Michael Coo Roczen. That sounds good."

I laugh and kiss his lips.

"Finish up. I'm going to go get dress. You need to be out of the shower when I'm come back down," I said.
"Got it."

He kisses my lips then run outside. I rolled my eyes and text Lindsay asking her to get the dates Mom and Megan will be out here for thanksgiving so we can go dress shopping before getting up and going upstairs and get dress in a dress that is better for court. I walk out to my car and drive to Mike's school. I go and get Mike and drive home. He walks upstairs and I go and hand him a plaid shirt and decide he can leave his pants on.

"Keep the pants," I told him.
"Ok."

I go to my and Ken's room and see Ken in the bathroom messing with his hair. I go over and fix it for him.

"Thank you," He said.
"No problem. Ready for this?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I smile and grab a jacket and go and get Mike and Ken drives to the court. We get in and see a judge and they did all the paper work. We get in the car and I drive to the sea food place that we go to a lot. We get a table. I smile and take a picture of the Ken and Mike who are talking looking at the menu. I smile and post it on Intsgram just caption it #Roczen boys. I put it down and Mike looks at me. I kiss his forehead.

"We should do Startours," I said.

Ken looks at me and I smile at him and he looks at Mike who is nodding liking it.

"Sounds good," Ken said.

I smile at Ken. We start eating once the waitress brought us. A woman looks at us and rolled her eyes.

"What was that?" Ken asks.
"Children shouldn't be seen or heard," I said.
"He's a good kid. He hasn't made a noise all through lunch."
"People are stupid. Leave it."

Ken bits his lips and I grab my phone and show him the picture.

"Look at my two good looking Roczen Boys,” I said.

Ken smiles and nods his head.

"We got to tell the school," He said.
"I told them what's going on and they are on it."
"Ok."

We finish eating and leave. Ken drives to Disneyworld Hollywood studios. We go to Startours and Mike is looking around while talking to Ken. I smile at them. I grab my phone and look on Instgram and see Taylor comment that now I have to come and spend time with her and Spencer. I smile as everyone is happy about it even through Ryan had to be the one to explain that Mike was official adopted by Ken after Taylor's comment. I smile and show Ken. He looks and smiles.

"Any one in my family comment?" He asks.

I grab it and show him his mom's comment saying she's proud for him to be her grandson and can't wait for more.

"She doesn't mean that," Ken said.
"We have more kids. I know it's common when people get married. When Lindsay got engage it turn to baby talk. It's different since we already got a kid."
"We got a kid."

Ken smiles and looks at Mike and kiss his forehead.

"You’re my son legally," Ken said.

Mike squishes his face making Ken laugh. We get in to the pod.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit