Status: On going

Uzumaki Naruto, an Exceptional Ninja

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: NARUTO'S NEW LIFE STORY!!

Alright, this is a new Naruto story that I recently dreamt about. No really, I really did dream this. -___- Anyways, this story I am about to introduce to you has nothing to do with the plot of the original Naruto. This story of mine, consist that Naruto isn’t the dimwitted, knucklehead, brain-dead, well you get the point. But he’s a genius, the greatest ninja tool. He’s even smarter than Shikamaru himself. Here is some character information on the new Naruto.

Name: Uzumaki Naruto

Age: 13-14 (Same age range as Team Gai in this story)

Pretend Rank: Gennin

Actual Rank: Unknown

Classification: Sensory Type, Jinchuuriki

Family: Namikaze Minato (Father), Uzumaki Kushina (Mother)

Appearance as a PG: Blonde hair, blue eyes, whiskers on both cheeks, wears an orange and blue track suit (He wears the track suit to hide his faint scars). A black shirt under the jacket, green goggles on his forehead (later turns into a hitai-ate) and blue Shinobi sandals.

Appearance as a UR: Blonde hair, blue eyes, whiskers on both cheeks, wears black shirt over a mesh armor that showed out of the sleeves and legs, black pants and black Shinobi sandals. And a black cloth securely tied around his neck hiding some faint scars.

History: [You know how it goes when Kurama attacked the village.] After a few years of Kurama’s attack; Naruto disappeared. No one knew where he went, but no one dared to look for him. In fact, they were glad he wasn’t in the village. The only ones concerned about his wellbeing was the Hokage: Sarutobi Hiruzen. At the age of six, Naruto returned to the village; pretending to be dumb, to be a knucklehead and pulling pranks. In reality, he’s there on a mission. A mission no one knows about. He joins the academy to learn about everyone, even the teachers. In terms with Naruto’s return the Hokage didn’t question his disappearance but only smile at the small boy with open arms.

Weapons: His twin blades, a shifting-katana, kunais, shurikens, senbons, poison, paper bombs, trip wires, and lot more.

Mission: Information gathering.

Reports to: Unknown.

Chakra Element(s): Wind Release, Lighting Release, and Water Release (even though in the manga/anime Naruto only chakra element is Wind.)

Kekkei Genkai: None.

Clan: Uzumaki Clan; the Uzumaki Clan are great with Fūinjutsu and some of the clan members are Sensory type. Every member is known to have Long-Life source, hence, their never-ending energy.

Known Members: Nagato, Karin, Nagato’s parents, Uzumaki Mito, Uzumaki Kushina and Uzumaki Naruto.

Uzumaki Naruto, an exceptional ninja.

There you have it; all the information you need to know about my new story. I still don’t know what to name it though. Plus it’s still under thought, so this isn’t for sure, sure till you my readers comment on this. So what do you think?

Note: PG-it means Pretend Gennin; UR-it means Unknown Rank