Status: On going

Uzumaki Naruto, an Exceptional Ninja

Chapter Six: Chūnin Selection Exams has started

Konoha’s distress; Mission No. 33|

Naruto and the rest of Team Seven where doing their daily missions a.k.a. chores for Gennins. They are currently weeding a villager’s garden. “Lazy ass old hag,” Naruto lowly grumbled to himself as his head was covered in bumps from getting hit multiple times by Sakura. ‘Don’t look now Kit, said Old Hag is coming over with food,’ Kurama said. Naruto froze in his spot before continue as if nothing happen. “I made some lemonade and sandwiches for you and your students,” the lady said as she batted her eyelashes at Kakashi. Naruto snickered at his Sensei discomfort as he accepted the drink. “Why thank you,” Kakashi nervously smiled. Sakura giggled as she took her own drink and sandwich, “Thank you ma’am,” she smiled. The lady smiled back at her and turned towards Sasuke. Sasuke inwardly frown at the tall glass of lemonade but took it nonetheless. “Arigato,” he grumbled. Naruto nicely rejected the offer letting the women smile at this, ‘Thank goodness!’ she thought. Naruto mentally rolled his eyes at her and got back to work. Kakashi eyed at him while Sasuke not to far from him did the same.

Naruto eventually got all the weeds out only to get hit on the head by the lady herself. Naruto tried not to glare at the lady, “Here,” she rudely said as she shoved a glass of lemonade into the hands of Naruto. Naruto was confused by this gesture making the lady sigh. “It’s a thank you for taking out all the weeds from my garden,” she said and walked away. Naruto shrugged his shoulders and chugged the whole cup. “Ah! That’s refreshing!” Naruto grinned. Sakura glanced up from his cry and stared in awe. Naruto had a little drop of lemonade running down his chin down his Adam’s apple all while the sunlight hit him at a certain point. Shaking her head she removed the thoughts and focused on Sasuke instead.

|Mission No. 34|

“Watch your step! It’s slippery!” Sasuke said. “Nah shit Sherlock!” Naruto responded earning a loud smack on the head none other by Sakura herself. “Shut up!” she yelled. “OI! DON’T YELL AT NARUTO-SAMA!! PINKY!!” the new member, for this mission, shouted. Naruto chuckled as he eyes his own fan girl. “Aimi-chan, how have you been?” Naruto smiled. Seeing this Sasuke scoffed and turned away from the two “couple” as they cleaned the river. Sakura was quite pleased that she was working with Sasuke that she didn’t notice the slimed rock underneath her feet. She yelp in shock as she was swept away in the current. “Goddamn it,” Naruto cursed and jumped into action. He caught Sakura in time before she plummet to her death. “Jeez,” he grumbled causing her to blush greatly. ‘Why didn’t Sasuke-kun save me?’ Sakura thought to herself. “YAY!! NARUTO-SAMA YOU ARE SO COOL!” Aimi shouted causing Sakura to look at her shockingly.

|Mission No. 35|

‘Naruto’s acting weird,’ Kakashi thought as he eyes the blonde Shinobi. Naruto was standing to the side of the dog pound looking at the dogs till one of them jumped on and licked him, “Argh,” he said. ‘It seems he’s going to reveal himself soon,’ Kakashi thought and glance at the other two of his team. ‘I wonder how they are going to take it. Especially Sasuke,’ Kakashi was cut off from his personal thoughts when he noticed all the dogs were rushing towards him. His eyes widen as he started to run away, “THAT’S WHAT YOU GET!! PAYBACK IS A WITCH WITH A CAPITAL B!!” Naruto shouted behind him. Sakura giggled while Sasuke only smirked. ‘Damn it! Never mess with Naruto!’ Kakashi thought. Seeing that they could no longer see their Sensei, Sakura turns and looks at Naruto, “Shouldn’t we help him?” She asked. Naruto shakes his head, “Nah, he and the dogs need to exercise, so this run is going to help both,” Naruto said. He walked under a tree and took a seat. ‘Kit, Daihi and Ken are coming to Konoha in two days,’ Kurama said. Naruto inwardly cheers and does a dance all while Sasuke and Sakura took a seat on either side of Naruto. Sasuke eventually got bored as he started to glance at Naruto from time to time only to see him staring blankly at the sky while leaning against the base of the tree.

‘What’s is he thinking?’ Sasuke thought. Naruto closed his eyes, not wanting to see Sasuke glance at him all the time, and let the mental-pull pull him towards Daihi. He appeared someone near the village but not quite yet. Trees, trees and more trees was all he saw till Daihi appeared with a wrinkled shirt. “The fuck?” Naruto asked scaring Daihi. “Shit Naruto! You scared the fuck out of me,” Daihi sighed. Naruto ignored his statement and pointed at his shirt, “Why is it wrinkled?” he asked in a serious but yet cold voice. Daihi freeze in his spot causing Naruto to narrow his eyes at him, “Has someone forced you?” he growled. “DAIHI!! WHERE—oh, there—HOLY SHIT NARUTO!!” Naruto snapped his head back to see Ken stumble out from the dense forest covered in blood and dirt.

“The fuck?” Naruto growled in frustration. He doesn’t like it when Ken or even Daihi are hurt, forced to do something or even do the dirty work. “Na—,” Ken barely said a thing when a man hopped down from a tree, landing next to Ken forcing his head to harshly meet the ground. “OI! LET HIM GO!!” Naruto growled. The man only ignored him, “Why are you running away? Trying to save your friend?” the man mockingly asked. “I. Said. To. Let. Him. Go,” Naruto growled. Daihi stood next to Naruto, “He can’t hear or see you, Naruto,” Daihi whispered. Naruto smacked himself for it. “I will be back,” Naruto growled and appeared back in his body in time to see Kakashi limping back with happy dogs following him. “Oi—,” he was cut off when they all felt Naruto’s killing intent. “N-Naruto,” Sakura nervously called. Naruto growled, “I have to go,” he harshly said and left his team. He appeared in front of Daihi in seconds. “Who are you?” the man asked once seeing Naruto appear.

“Let. Him. Go,” Naruto growled. The man smirked and was about to punch Ken in the face but his hand was caught mere inches away, “Sheez Naruto, you couldn’t have you done it on a better timing?” Ken grumbled. Naruto frown at that sentence but ignored it for now. The man winced in pain when Naruto tighten his grip. “When I say, let go. I mean let go,” Naruto growled. The man glared at Naruto, “Oh yeah Kid?!” he shouted. The man started to make hand seals but was abruptly stopped by a Rasengan to the chest. “Urusai Aho,” Naruto sneered. The man died instantly upon the force of the attack. “Jeez, Naruto,” Ken said and patted the kid on the back. Naruto huffed and faced towards the Konoha gates. “Let’s go, I have a feeling Sakura is about to do something,” he grumbled. Daihi and Ken both vanished along with Naruto only appearing at the gates in seconds. “You guys go meet with the Hokage while I look for Sakura and Sasuke,” Naruto said and vanished again. Naruto got back just in time to see Sasuke and Sakura putting the dogs back in their cages. “Need help?” Naruto asked Sasuke when he noticed he was having trouble putting the big dog away. Sasuke jumped slightly as he snapped his head back. He frowned but gave Naruto the leash. Naruto grab the leash of the dog and took it off. “In,” he commanded in a cold and firm voice causing the dog to whimper as he enters the cage.

Sasuke was lost for words, “And that’s how you do it, Sasuke,” Naruto grinned at his “rival”. Sasuke huffed at him and left the dog pound to wait outside with their Sensei. “All done?” Kakashi asked. Sasuke nodded his head and soon Sakura and Naruto walked out. “Ah, I see you finally joined us,” Kakashi glared at him. Naruto only grinned at him, “How was the run Sensei?” he asked innocently. “Ha-ha, very funny Naruto,” Kakashi grumbled and led his students towards the Hokage’s office. Before they could walk any further Kakashi dismissed them when a bird flew over him, “Okay that’s enough for today. I will go report the missions by myself,” Kakashi said and vanished. “I’m going home,” Sasuke said and tried to walk away. “Ah, Sasuke-kun,” Sakura called. Naruto ignored the two and focused on Aimi who was currently walking down the same path, “If you have time to bother me, practice a jutsu or two. Frankly, your ability is below an academy student,” Sasuke coldly said causing Naruto to snap his head back.

“Oi, Uchiha-teme. That’s no way to speak to a girl who likes you. If you are not that interested in her tell her nicely and make sure she gets the picture,” Naruto spoke but his voice was void of emotions and it was cold. Sakura flinched at his voice but was quite surprised that he’s sticking up for her. Sasuke, on the other hand, was shocked. Naruto stared at him with cold and dull eyes causing him to flinch and inwardly squirm. ‘Same eyes as mother,’ Sasuke thought. Naruto sighed and his shine return back to his eyes, “Oi Uchiha-teme, don’t worry about it alright. For now, try be nicer to the only girl in our team, neh?” Naruto asked. Sasuke huffed and left without another word. “Hey Sakura-chan, forget about Sasuke-teme!” Naruto said but his attention landed on Aimi who appeared next to him. “Aimi-chan,” he smiled at her. Aimi blushed but smiled back at Naruto, “Hello Naruto-sama, Sakura-san,” Aimi said. Sakura was quite surprised, “Surprised? Yeah, I respect you Sakura but once you bad mouth Naruto-sama I start calling you names,” Aimi bluntly said.

Naruto was about to speak when he caught sight of a rock. ‘Here I go again,’ Naruto thought. “WHAT KIND OF ROCK IS SQUARE WITH TWO HOLES?! I SEE RIGHT THROUGH THAT!!” Naruto shouted. Soon three kids appeared from under the fake rock. “THAT’S THE MAN I VIEW AS MY RIVAL!” the leader of the three shouted. “Oh it’s you Konohamaru,” Naruto sighed. He then noticed the goggles on their foreheads, “Coping me, I see, eh?” Naruto asked. “YEP~!” all three shouted. “What do you want?” Naruto asked. Sakura and Aimi both started to chat in the back ground but they are keeping a close eye on Naruto. “Umm…Leader, are you free?” the girl asked. “I guess I am, why?” Naruto asked. “YOU SAID WE COULD PLAY NINJA!” Konohamaru shouted. Sakura deadpan at this, “A ninja playing ninja,” Sakura voiced in causing everyone to stare at her. Naruto looked at her, “What is it?” he asked. “Hey bro, who’s this girl?!” Konohamaru asked. Naruto ignored him as he stare warily at Sakura, ‘She’s staring at me (bro) like she wants to eat me (him) alive,’ both Naruto and Konohamaru thought.

Konohamaru then realized something, “Not bad bro,” he said. Naruto looked down at him, “What?” he asked the boy. “She’s your,” he then lifted up his pinky, “This,” he said. Naruto was about to say something when Sakura punched him sending him to the fence while shouting, “WRONG!” Aimi and the three kids looked at Naruto in concern, “NARUTO-SAMA (BRO)!!!” they shouted. In seconds, all three children and Aimi started to run away from an angered Sakura leaving Naruto to chase after them. ‘How troublesome,’ Naruto thought with a sigh. Konohamaru then run into someone. “Ouch!” he cried. “That hurt…,” a voice said. Glancing up Konohamaru stared at a boy with a black suit with a red and yellow circle on the front, a hood with cat-like ears on top, purple war paint and something on his back covered in bandages. Konohamaru tried to get away from him but unluckily he was captured. “Konohamaru!” Aimi shouted. “That hurt you little shit!” the boy in black said as he lifted Konohamaru off the ground. Naruto arrived in time and stood in front of Aimi.

The girl noticed his presence and blushed. Naruto was wearing his casual clothing and not that orange thing. The girl noticed how fit Naruto was causing her to blush more. She shook her head and look behind her, “Don’t. We’ll get yelled at later,” she said. “I’m sorry, I was messing around,” Sakura said. Naruto scoffed, “You have no rights to apologize to them Sakura. It’s Konohamaru who should do it,” Naruto said as he crossed his arms over his chest. “What?!” the three kids and Sakura shouted. Aimi blankly stared at the back of Naruto’s head. “Apologize to the guy Konohamaru. You, after all, are the one who crashed into him,” Naruto said. Konohamaru sighed heavily, “I’m sorry,” he said. Naruto then look at the boy in all black, “There. He said it. Now let him go,” Naruto said. The boy in black only looked ticked off, “Let’s play a little before the boss comes,” he said. Naruto sighed and appeared in front of him in seconds holding onto the wrist he was holding Konohamaru. The boy and the girl both were shocked, “I. said. Let. Him. Go,” Naruto coldly said causing shivers run down Sakura’s back. “Y-You sh-should l-listen to him,” she nervously said. The girl noticed the fear she had in her eyes as she stares at Naruto. ‘What is he?’ the girl thought.

“A-As if!” the boy shouted and was about to punch Naruto till he suddenly found himself crashing into the fence. “KANKURO!!” the girl shouted. She glared at Naruto but froze in fear. Naruto was in his episode, “When I say let him go, it means let him go. I can’t stand bastards like yourself hitting children. And you,” Naruto said before turning to look at the tree where Sasuke and the new comer were standing at. Sasuke was shocked when he saw the boy with red hair and sea-foam green eyes standing next to him upside down. “Tell your men to never pick a fight where they will lose their life,” Naruto said. Everyone was frozen in shock and fear. The boy beside Sasuke was no different but he rather not show it to them. ‘H-He’s more dangerous than I am,’ he thought. Naruto’s episode vanished but Naruto was still pissed off, “What are your names?” he asked. “I-I am Temari,” the girl went first. Naruto glanced at her. She had blonde hair tied in four ponytails, wearing a light purple, off the shoulders garment going halfway down on her thighs, a scarlet sash tied around her waist and her fan behind her. She wanted to blush but instead she settled it with a flinch.

Naruto then turned his gaze to the boy in black who was currently still on the ground, “You,” Naruto said. The boy froze and stared at him in fear, “Y-Yes?” the boy asked. “Your name. What’s your name?” Naruto asked. The boy gulp. “It’s Kankuro,” the boy said. Naruto stared down at Kankuro, while he squirm from the intense gaze Naruto gave him. “You in the tree…what’s your name?” Naruto asked not once leaving his gaze from Kankuro. The boy in the tree next to Sasuke vanished and appeared in front of Naruto, shielding Kankuro. Kankuro inwardly sighed in relief, glad that the boy was protecting him in some way. “Gaara of the Desert…I’m interested in your name as well,” the boy said. Naruto stared into the sea-foam green eyes of his; Gaara inwardly squirm under his gaze. “Uzumaki Naruto, jinchūriki of Kurama,” Naruto said causing everyone to gasp in shock while Gaara stared at him. “You’re lying,” Gaara said. Naruto shrugs his shoulders, “I don’t really care if you think I am lying or not, but if I do catch you or your men planning on something to do harm on this village, I will not let you go through with it,” Naruto spoke coldly at them. Sasuke jumped down next to Naruto, “Naruto,” he called.

Naruto glanced at him, “I am not in the mood for you Suna Gennins. I suggest go to your hotel rooms and wait for the Chūnin Exams to start. I hate to kill some of my entertainment before the real matches even begin. I will leave this mess for you to clean Sasuke,” Naruto said and vanished. Sasuke sighed and look away from the three new comers. “Wait—why are you three here?” Sakura asked. Aimi face-palmed herself, “Weren’t you listening to Naruto-sama?” Aimi asked. Temari, Kankuro and Gaara all looked at the red head girl, ‘Naruto-sama?’ they all thought. “They are here for the Chūnin Exams that are starting in a week,” Aimi sighed. “Seriously, where you even listening to him? No wander he hates this village,” Aimi grumbles. “Matte—hates this village?” Sakura asked catching everyone’s attention. “Hai, hai. Naruto told me that he was kidnapped by evil men but when he came back the village didn’t greet him with open arms and cried over him, no they did the quite opposite. They sneered and treated him the worse,” Aimi said. Gaara paid more attention than the rest.

Sasuke looked down at this, he knew that the village didn’t like him but he never knew why. “Uzumaki Naruto, jinchūriki of Kurama,” Naruto’s words echoed in Sasuke’s mind. He now knew why they hated Naruto. They think he’s the reanimated beast that destroyed the village thirteen years ago. Sasuke noticed the Sand Shinobi had left them while in tree not too far from them stood three others. “So what do you think?” one of them asked. The one in the middle answered, “Well…nothing serious but…keep an eye on that black haired boy and the sand with the gourd,” he said. “What about the kid with the blonde hair?” the other asked. “He’s not important…he doesn’t seem strong enough,” the one in the middle said. Naruto, who was behind them when he vanished, listen to them till the end. “Not strong enough huh?” he asked causing the three to turn around in shock.

|Meanwhile|

“Hey! Hey, did you hear about the rookies?!” someone shouted. “For the first time in five years, there are going to be rookies in this Chūnin Exam,” the same voice continued. “No way!” a female voice shouted in shock. “It’s probably some stubborn Jounins in competition or something,” the female said again. “No, the story is that three of them are the students of that Kakashi,” the voice from before said. “Wait—isn’t that Naruto-kun’s team?” the female asked. “That sounds interesting,” another voice chimed in. “But in the end…,” the voice trailed off when a loud thud resounded through the forest appeared. “You have to feel sorry for them,” the voice said.

|Next Week|

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura all three waited for their Sensei to show up. Sakura sighed while looking to the side. Naruto was a bit moody as well, ‘Goddamn that Aimi,’ he mentally growled. ‘You did say to wake you up early,’ Kurama said. ‘I forgot how late Kakashi gets here!!’ Naruto shouted. Naruto sighed heavily and rubbed his temples, ‘At this rate, I might as well think up other chakra exercise,’ Naruto thought. He sighed heavily and looked around, ‘Any ideas?’ Naruto asked Kurama. ‘Nothing comes to mind—wait,’ Kurama said. Naruto perked up causing Sasuke to eye him. ‘What is he thinking?’ he thought to himself. ‘What if we do a possession jutsu using natural energy?’ Kurama asked. ‘Yeah—that’s a great idea!’ Naruto said. “HEY! HOW CAN THIS BE ALLOWED? WHY DOES THAT PERSON ASK US TO MEET AND THEN MAKE US WAIT?!” Sakura shouted causing Naruto to glance at her.

“You’re right,” Naruto agreed with her as usual while Sasuke only scoffed and looked away. ‘Why does he always agree with her?’ Sasuke thought. (You still Jelly, Sasu-Duck?) “What about the feelings of a young girl who overslept and didn’t have time to blow dry her hair!?” Sakura shouted. Naruto gave her a bland look, “Yeah…whatever,” he said. Sasuke sighed, ‘Why does it has so to be so intense with them?’ he thought. “Morning People!!” Kakashi called. All three looked up at him while Sakura shouted. Naruto stayed silent as he eyes her warily, “Sakura—if you don’t keep your mouth shut, people might think you are in danger,” he said. Sakura growled and glared at him, “I’m a Kunoichi!” she shouted. “Yeah but a sucky one at that. No offense Sakura, you’re level of a ninja is under an academy student,” Naruto said. Sakura sulked, “Now, now, Naruto don’t put down your team mate,” Kakashi said. Naruto shrugs his shoulders, “Yeah—whatever,” he said.

“Anyways, this is sudden but, I’ve nominated you guys for the Chūnin Selection Exam,” Kakashi said. “Ah, okay but this is just a nomination. Whether to take the exam is up to you. Those who wish to take it should sign those papers and turn them in at room 301 by 4pm tomorrow,” Kakashi said. Naruto waved Kakashi to stay a bit, “That is all, you are dismissed,” Kakashi said. Sasuke and Sakura began to walk away but stopped when they notice Naruto wasn’t walking with them. “Naruto?” Sakura asked.

“I need to speak to Sensei, you two go on,” Naruto said. Sasuke scoffed and walked away. Sakura hesitated at first but soon followed her crush. “What is it Naruto?” Kakashi asked. Naruto huffed, ‘Are you going to tell them that you are not taking it with your team?’ Kurama asked. ‘I am now,’ Naruto answered. “I’m not taking it—,” Naruto was cut off when Kakashi appeared in front of him. “What do you mean?” Kakashi asked. “I’m not taking the exam with the team. Someone asked Hokage-sama to test me on my own,” Naruto lied. Kakashi was shocked, ‘Hokage-sama never told me about this?’ he thought. “He called me this morning to tell me this, I was going to tell you before but you run late—again,” Naruto said. Kakashi sweat drop but shook it off. “Well, the Chūnin Exam are for teams of three,” Kakashi said. Naruto sighed heavily, “Look, I will take the damn test by myself but I could sign up with my team. Making them to participate,” Naruto said annoyed. Kakashi smiled, “Good,” he said.

Naruto shakes his head, “You are not going to hold back for these, are you?” Kakashi asked. Naruto smirked, “Not really. I need to train with my full strength again. Why not train while doing this?” Naruto chuckled. Kakashi sweat drop at this, “But eh, if they are in trouble I am there to help them,” Naruto said as he started to walk away. “Where are you going?” Kakashi asked. “Home—before Aimi throws a bitch fit,” Naruto says before vanishing through the ground. Kakashi was shocked to see that. ‘What is that jutsu?’ he thought.

|Next Day|

‘Where is Naruto?’ Sasuke thought as he glances around with Sakura beside him. Naruto sighed heavily and appeared behind Sasuke, “Oi,” he called. All two other Gennin froze and slowly turned to look at him. Naruto was lazily standing behind him with his orange track jacket zipped down, revealing that black shirt. ‘Since when does Naruto had toned chest?’ Sasuke thought. (Hehe, checking out Naruto, eh Sasu-Duck?) “You guys ready, or what?” Naruto asked boredly. Sasuke walked towards him with Sakura in tow and entered the academy. ‘What’s with Naruto? He’s acting strange,’ Sakura thought as she eyes the blonde haired boy. Naruto sighs heavily when he saw a group of people huddled outside of a door. ‘Genjutsu,’ Both Sasuke and Naruto thought. “Hah! You plan to take the Chūnin Exam with that?!” Naruto turned towards the voices and frowns. ‘Those two again?’ he thought. “You should quit now,” the other voiced.

Naruto frowned when he noticed Lee was on the ground, “You’re just a little kid,” Naruto heard Kotetsu say. “Yeah, yeah,” Izumo easily agreed. Naruto sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose. ‘Geez, these two,’ Naruto thought. “Please…let us through,” Tenten said. Kotetsu easily punched her causing her to fly off. Naruto appeared behind the two of them with a glare set on his face. Everyone froze, “Why are you hitting girls, baka?” Naruto asked. Kotetsu sighed in relief knowing he can handle himself against the lowest student Iruka ever had. “Get lost kid!” Kotetsu said. Naruto growled and easily pinned both Izumo and Kotetsu against the wall, “Listen here,” Naruto growled.

Kotetsu and Izumo were shocked, for once in their life, this kid was stronger than they thought. “N-Naruto…c-can we go p-please?” Sakura nervously asked. Sasuke grunted beside her, “We don’t need these weaklings interrupting us Naruto. Finish up so we can go to the third floor,” Sasuke said. Naruto smirked, “Hear that, we are going to have some fun,” Naruto said. “What are those guys talking about?” a guy asked. “I don’t know,” another guy answered. Kotetsu gulp before smirking, “So you noticed,” he said. Naruto tighten his grip and let out a low chuckle scaring most of the Gennins, “Sakura…you have the sharpest eyes in our team, tell them what we mean,” both Sasuke and Naruto said. ‘Naruto…Sasuke-kun…thank you,’ Sakura thought. “Of course, I noticed a while ago. This is the second floor,” Sakura said. Naruto chuckled, “Naruto-san, I think that’s enough fun for one day, don’t you think,” Lee said as he came beside Naruto. Naruto sighs heavily and drops both men, “Get out of my sight before I change my mind,” Naruto darkly said. Kotetsu and Izumo paled before vanishing.

Naruto turned to look at Lee but he was nowhere in sight, “Hm?” Naruto hummed and looked towards his team mates. He was now standing in front of Sakura with a blush, “My name is Rock Lee, so yours Sakura…let’s go out together!! I’ll protect you till I die!!” Lee said. Naruto busted out in laughter the minute Sakura rejected him, “Hey you…,” Naruto heard Neji call. He turned to look at Neji but he soon realized he was talking to Sasuke. “So Tenten, meet Sakura. Sakura this is Tenten, one of my friends from Team Gai,” Naruto said. “Hello,” both girls greeted with a smile. Both girls easily chatted up before Sakura and Tenten went their own ways to find their team mates. “Keep Naruto-kun in check for me!! He tends to run amuck,” Tenten giggled and left Sakura. Naruto was with Lee while Neji was trying to get Sasuke’s name. “Don’t mind him Neji-san, he’s a duck with no emotion,” Naruto said as he came up behind from Neji. Neji glanced back and smirk, “Just the Shinobi I wanted to see here,” Neji commented.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at them but didn’t say anything much when Naruto had Neji in a headlock, “Come on Neji lighten up will ya!!” Naruto laughed all while Neji struggled against Naruto’s grip. “Naruto, Sasuke-kun! Let’s go!!” Sakura called. Naruto dropped Neji to the ground and stepped over him, “Coming~!” he happily said while Neji grumbled from the floor. Naruto whistled after Sasuke and Sakura when he spotted Lee running up to them, “Hey, guy with the dark eyes,” Lee called. “You forgot the duck hair,” Naruto lowly grumbled. Sasuke turned around, “What is it?” he asked boredly. “Will you fight me right here?” Lee asked. Naruto raised his hands up in the air, “I’m out~! I already spend too much time with you two, so see ya~!” Naruto said before vanishing. Sasuke was shocked to see Naruto vanishing like a ghost right in front of him. ‘What kind of jutsu is that?’ he thought.

|With Naruto|

Naruto appeared in front of Kakashi scaring him half to death, “Where is the other two?” he asked. “Back over there, they needed their privacy,” Naruto chuckled. Kakashi raised an eyebrow at him, “Didn’t you like Sakura?” he asked. Naruto blanched, “Hell no! I was only pretending!! If I liked Sakura then call me dimwitted and knuckle head, but no. I don’t like her. I never had liked her in the first place,” Naruto said. Kakashi sighed heavily, “Well, you can’t enter like I said—,” Kakashi was cut off. “I know that Kaka-baka. I’m waiting on them to join us. I have a feeling they are already making their way over towards us now,” Naruto said. Kakashi sweat dropped, “Go and fetch them Naruto,” Kakashi sighs. Naruto grunts but follow his order and appearing in the middle of Sasuke and Lee. “Now, now,” Naruto tsked. Sasuke grunted and Lee looked shocked, “You can’t be using that Lee. Your Sensei won’t like it. Plus, surprise this duck inside the exams where you are allowed to fight,” Naruto smirked.

Lee bowed his head at Naruto, “Forgive me Naruto-san,” Lee said. Sakura and Sasuke were shocked to see this. “Nah, forgive and forget. We are still young for these grudges Lee. Youth is within us all,” he winked at Lee before dragging Sakura and Sasuke towards the room. “You almost didn’t make it back there Sasuke. Good thing Sensei ordered me to come back,” Naruto said not caring that Sasuke was glaring at him. “Oh, Sakura you came too,” Kakashi smiled. Sakura was confused about this and Naruto sighed. “He freaking lied to us, dope,” Naruto said. Kakashi sighed heavily, “I hate that you knew from the beginning,” Kakashi grumbled.

Sasuke and Sakura were shocked to hear this, “You mean—,” Sakura trailed off. “The truth is that this test can only be taken by teams of three,” Naruto said gaining shocked looks from Sakura. Naruto sighed heavily, “Well, I’m going in…you two get the explanation,” Naruto said and entered the room. He gained a few gazes and a few glares, “Hey, Naruto! Where’s your team?” Naruto blankly stared at the Inuzuka. “They are outside speaking to Kakashi. I left to give them privacy. Their meaningless bicker isn’t importance to me,” Naruto said causing Kiba to nervously chuckle. “Since when you know smart words?” he asked Naruto. Naruto glared, “I always knew...ah bah, I’m wasting my time with you,” he sighed heavily. Shikamaru not far from them easily agreed with Naruto. These test is obviously taking his time from his nap on the hill. But couldn’t help but see Naruto had a different air to him, ‘What happen to him after the academy?’ Shikamaru thought.

Shikamaru was about to talk to him when a certain red head had claimed Naruto’s back, “Naruto-sama,” Aimi squealed. Naruto looked behind him a little shock but soon smiled at her, “Aimi-chan,” Naruto greeted. All the rookies stared at Naruto shocked when they heard Aimi calling him Sama. “H-Hey Naruto, what’s with the Sama thing?” Kiba asked. “Naruto rescued me from bad men, so in return I stay loyal to him,” Aimi smiled as she kissed Naruto’s cheek. By then, Sasuke and Sakura entered the room only to stare in shock. ‘What in the hell?!’ Sasuke thought. Shikamaru and the rest were also staring in shock all while Naruto was glaring at another Gennin in front of them. ‘Since when does a girl likes him?!’ they all thought. “What are you looking at, pal?” Naruto asked. ‘I guess some things don’t change, what a drag,’ Shikamaru sighed heavily. The Gennin growled before smirking, “That women on your back, she got a fine ass, I will tap that,” the Gennin said. Sakura, Ino and Aimi glared at the Gennin along with Kiba, Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto’s blood was boiling, “What. Did. You. Say?” he growled.

He was shaking in anger, his eyes were fading to red and back to blue. “I said—,” the Gennin was cut off by his team mates, “Haha~! Forget about him~! He doesn’t knows when to shut up,” the girl said as she hits him on the head, hard. “Shut. Up. You freaking idiot!! Are you trying to get us killed!? Just look at him,” She hissed while pointing at Naruto. Everyone heard and looked towards him only to stare at him in shock. Naruto’s marks had darken, he had canines, and his red eyes were in a narrowed glare, “If I see you anywhere near her, I will kill you. Understand?” Naruto growled. Everyone froze in his cold, malice voice causing the three Gennins to nod their heads. Shikamaru and the rest stared at Naruto shockingly. “N-Naruto, you need to calm down,” Sakura tried. Sasuke made his way towards him and placed a calming hand on his team mate’s shoulder. “Hey dope, you’re scaring away the entertainment. Now how are we supposed to fight them when they are scared of us?” Sasuke asked.

Naruto sighed heavily and calmed down, “I understand that this is to test your strength Uchiha, but you are not to stand in my way when I train in these,” Naruto coldly said as he dragged Aimi closer to him and away from prying eyes. “S-Since when did N-Naruto became a b-badass?” Kiba asked. Sakura heard him and sighed, “He’s been acting weird lately since we got back from the Wave Mission. I guess when we fought Momochi Zabuza, his powers were triggered and now he’s this,” Sakura said. Everyone was shocked to hear that they fought with one of the Seven Swordsmen from the Hidden Mist Village and survived. “How did you guys even survived?” Shikamaru asked. Sakura and Sasuke looked over towards Naruto, “He saved us. He was the one who killed Zabuza,” Sakura whispered as the scene replayed in her mind. “Hey guys, you should be quieter,” a new voice chimed in. “Yeah, who are you?” Ino rudely asked. Naruto lazily eyed the new comer, ‘Heh, isn’t that Oro-Pedo’s lap-dog?’ Naruto asked. ‘Yeah, Kabuto—the hell was his last name?’ Kurama asked. ‘Forget about his last name, if he’s here then so is Oro-Pedo,’ Naruto thought.

Naruto was deep in thoughts that he didn’t realize that Kabuto continued talking till, “You remind me of how I used to be,” he said. ‘The fuck?’ Naruto thought. “Kabuto-san right?” Sakura asked. Kabuto nodded, “So this is your second time?” Sakura asked. “Nope. My seventh time; this exam is held twice a year so this is my fourth year,” Kabuto said. “Wow, so you know a lot about this exams,” Sakura said. “That’s right,” Kabuto smiled. “Wow that’s impressive. Color me impressed,” Naruto’s words were dipped in sarcasm. Kabuto mentally glared at him before he continued, “Then I’ll share some information with you cute rookies…with these Nin-Info Cards,” Kabuto said. Naruto wanted to laugh, ‘He’s catching Oro-Pedo’s addiction!! Young Children!!’ he mentally laughed.

“Nin-Info Card?” Sakura asked while Sasuke gave her this look. ‘Why does she always questions everything?’ he thought. Naruto sighed heavily and snub them out. He carefully eyed the opponents and the other Leaf Shinobis. ‘Man, this is starting to get boring. Where’s the gore!? The guts flying out everywhere?!’ Naruto asked. Kurama chuckled, ‘A bit sadistic don’t you say Kit,’ Kurama said. “Gaara of the Hidden Sand and Rock Lee from Leaf,” Sasuke said. Naruto raised an eyebrow at this, “What did I missed?” he asked Kiba. Kiba anime fell at this before staring at him shockingly, “You didn’t listen?” He asked. Naruto shrugs his shoulders, “When a nerd talks all I hear is, blah, blah, blah. So my mind is more entertaining than him. In other words, no. I didn’t hear a damn thing,” Naruto said. Kiba was laughing by the time he finished, “Man, Naruto. That was funny,” Kiba said. Naruto raised an eyebrow at him but shook it off, “Ok first is Rock Lee,” Kabuto’s voice drew Naruto’s attention back. “He’s a year older than you guys. Mission history, 20 completed D-Rank, 12 completed C-Rank. His Sensei is Gai and his Taijutsu has improved greatly this year. The rest is nothing impressive. Last year he gained attention as a talented new Gennin, but he did not participate in the exam, so he’s like you it’s his first time. His team mates—,” “We know who are his team mates baka,” Naruto interrupted.

Kabuto cleared his throat, “Right…next is Gaara of the Desert,” Kabuto said. “Mission history, 8 completed C-rank and 1 completed B-Rank. Wow, a B-Rank mission as a Gennin. Since he’s a new comer from a foreign country I don’t have much information but it seems he returned from all of his missions without even a scratch,” Kabuto said. ‘It’s probably Shukaku’s doing,’ Kurama scoffed. ‘How come I don’t have cool powers like Gaara?’ Naruto asked. ‘You got the Bijuu Mode dumbass,’ Kurama rolled his eyes. Naruto mentally smiled at his demon-fox companion. Naruto shivered in a certain thought causing Sakura to worry, “THESE BASTARDS!!” he shouted. Everyone stared at him, “Who do they think they are?” he growled. ‘Come on Kit, calm down. I doubt Ken and Daihi—,’ Kurama was cut off by Naruto. “When I get my hands on them, I will severally hurt them,” he continued to rant. Many scoffed, “Yeah, you and what army?” someone asked. Naruto glared at the person, “You got a problem buddy? I seriously don’t. I can tear you from limb by limb and play jump rope with your fucking intestines,” Naruto growled. Everyone now shook with fear.

Up in the stands, a certain Suna Shinobis glanced at them. ‘Hey…it’s that guy from before,’ Kankuro thought as his thoughts replayed the incident. He winced when he remembered how hard his back hit the gates. Gaara only stared at him with a blank stare, ‘That boy from before…he’s angry…why?’ he thought. Neji smirked at Naruto’s protective and frustrated stance near Aimi. “I see Naruto found a girl willing to protect,” he said. Tenten sighed, “I wish I had someone like him,” she grumbled but sneakily glanced at Neji. Naruto easily spotted the Oto Shinobis and smirked, “The Hidden Sound is a minor village…he says…hehe, let’s play with them a little bit,” one of them said. “Hehe, good idea. Calling us leftovers. Let’s help him add to his data...that Hidden Sound Shinobi can be quite vicious,” the Shinobi wrapped in bandages said. Naruto saw the incoming attack from the Oto Shinobi but he didn’t move. They threw kunai knives at Kabuto but he moved back but the bandaged boy appeared in front of him. He threw a punch at Kabuto but Kabuto leaned back and avoided the punch, ‘He dodge it!’ Sakura thought. Sasuke smirk, ‘Good speed,’ he thought.

Kabuto’s glasses shattered causing everyone—minus Naruto—to stare in shock. ‘I see…this kind of an attack,’ Kabuto thought as he removed his glasses. “What’s going on? He dodged it…so why did his glasses…,” Sasuke trailed off. “It probably glanced his nose. That’s what you get for acting like a big shot,” Shikamaru commented. Suddenly, Kabuto blenched forward and vomited on the floor. “Gross, he threw up. I’m not cleaning up that mess,” Naruto sighed. Everyone was shocked to see this while Naruto calmly walked towards the Sound. “Hey, diva freaks,” he called. Now he gained everyone’s attention, “Nice putting a show for us. Thanks for the information I have gathered,” Naruto said with a smirk. “What are you talking about?” Shikamaru asked. “See how Kabuto dodged the punch? But have you really thought about what village they are from? The Sound Village, and what are sounds made up from?” Naruto asked. Shikamaru looked shocked, “Vibrations,” both he and Sasuke answered. Naruto nods his head, “He must have something under that sleeve to make vibrations ring in Kabuto’s ear making him dizzy and, well, you saw him throw up,” Naruto said.

‘S-Since w-when Naruto was this smart?!’ all the rookies thought. Naruto and the others were easily covered in smoke before a voice boomed into the classroom, “QUITE DOWN YOU WORTHLESS BASTARDS!!” In the middle of the classroom now stood the examiners with a familiar figure in the middle of them, “Thanks for waiting, I am Morino Ibiki, the examiner for the Chūnin Selection Exam’s first test,” Ibiki said. Everyone gulp in fear while Ibiki pointed towards the Sound group, “Hidden Sound guys, stop doing as you please before the exam. Do you want to fail already?” Ibiki asked. He then glanced at Naruto, “I apologize…this is our first time…we got a bit carried away,” the bandaged boy said. Naruto scoffed at this causing the Sound to glare at him.

|First Exams|

Everyone was given a number before they took their seats but Naruto only looked bored besides a certain Hyūga. “Hey Hinata,” he boredly greeted. Hinata blushed deep red, “H-Hello N-Naruto-kun,” she stuttered. “Do not turn your test’s over. Listen closely to what I’m about to say,” Ibiki caught their attention. Naruto sighed heavily but paid close attention. “There are many important rules to this first test. I’ll write it on the board while I explain, but questions will not be allowed, so listen carefully,” Ibiki started. Naruto glanced over at Sakura, “Rules?” she silently asked. Naruto shakes his head and boredly stares at the board, ‘Man, it sucks to be her. She questions about everything in life,’ Naruto thought with a heavy sigh. “The first rule, you guys will all start off with ten points. The test is made of ten questions and each one is worth a point but…this this uses a subtraction system,” Ibiki stated. Naruto saw what Ibiki wrote, ‘So basically get all wrong means zero points,’ he thought. He glanced over at the Gennin beside him only to see him wither in pain.

‘I’m guessing he’s not the one for testing?’ Naruto thought. “The second rule, this is a team test. Whether you pass or not will be determined by the combined score of your team mates. “So, each team will compete to see how many points they can hold on to form the initial team total of 30,” Ibiki said. Naruto sighed, “Three…two…one,” he whispered to himself. “WAIT A SECOND!!” Sakura shouted. “And there she is,” Naruto again whispered. “I don’t understand this initial points system either, but why is it a team test?” Sakura asked. Naruto calmly turned around and boredly stared at her, “Geez, he said to shut up and listen. Use that big brain of yours and listen before you get us tossed out,” he coldly commented. Hinata looked at him in shock as he turned around to see Ibiki smirking. “Like he said, you don’t have the right to question me. There is a reason for this, be quiet and listen,” Ibiki said. “Okay, and now the most important rule. The third rule is that during the exam anyone caught by the examiners doing sneaky activities, namely cheating will have 2 points subtracted for every offense,” Ibiki smirked.

Naruto raised an eyebrow at this, “So there will be some who will lose all their points during the exam and be asked to leave,” Ibiki said. Naruto shakes his head and snub them out, ‘Heard enough of this crap,’ Naruto thought. Naruto perked up from his seat, ‘Why do I sense two people wanting to kill me?’ he thought. “The exam will last one hour,” Ibiki said. Naruto sighed and got ready to flip the test. Ibiki smirked at his movements, ‘Eager to fail already?’ he thought to himself. “BEGIN!!” he shouted. Naruto flipped the test over and read over the questions. ‘Ah, jeez. These questions are hard for Gennins to answer,’ Naruto thought as he scratch the back of his head. Kotetsu and Izumo saw this and smirk, ‘He’s going to fail,’ they thought. Naruto smirk catching them off guard, ‘It’s a good thing I’m not a Gennin,’ he thought and easily answered all nine questions. Not far from him Sasuke and Sakura stared at him, ‘Damn…this is bad. It looks like Naruto is starting to freak out…I doubt he’s answering the questions,’ Sasuke thought.

Ibiki saw Naruto putting his pencil down before staring out the window boredly, ‘What? He can’t be done?’ he thought. Ibiki glanced at Kotetsu and Izumo, they nodded and appeared behind Naruto’s desk. “Are you done?” Kotetsu asked. Naruto boredly glanced away from the window towards Kotetsu, “Yeah,” Naruto answers boredly. He closes his eyes as Kotetsu and Izumo vanish away from his desk. Ibiki frown at this, ‘He used no gathering methods, so how in the hell did he finish so quickly?’ Ibiki thought. Inwardly Naruto was laughing his head off, ‘I can’t believe this test was easy!! Haha, they are probably thinking on how I did it!!’ Naruto mentally laughed. Kurama laughed as well, ‘Man, this is classic! I wish we can shock them more frequently,’ Kurama said. Naruto’s laughter stopped as he mentally smirk at Kurama, ‘Oh we will. They are in for a quite surprise,’ Naruto chuckled.

Naruto did an unnoticeable jutsu and can easily see the whole classroom behind his close eyelids, ‘It looks like Uchiha finally figured out the real test of this test,’ Naruto commented. He noticed how Gaara started to use sand for his advantage, ‘So Gaara also figured it out, eh?’ he thought. His attention was caught by his brother. He smirk, ‘No way Ibiki won’t notice this,’ Naruto thought. He glances around the room and spotted Kiba using Akamaru and Shino using one of his bugs. ‘I see…they are finally getting the hang of this,’ Naruto smirked. He released the jutsu and smirked at Ibiki. Ibiki caught on and smirk back, ‘I see…they are getting the hang of it. Thanks for tell me this,’ Ibiki thought. Ibiki lowly chuckled at this information, ‘He used a jutsu to gather this...impressive,’ Ibiki thought as he eyes Naruto. Naruto did the jutsu again as he closed his eyes. ‘Ready to see…Ibiki,’ Naruto thought. Ibiki looked towards the window before smirking. He can now see the entire class through the window from Naruto’s jutsu. “No. 102 stand up, you fail,” one of the examiners said.

“Number 23 you fail,” two examiners dragged out a Gennin. “43 and 27, you fail,” another one said. Naruto smirk, ‘That’s thirteen teams that have failed,’ both he and Sasuke thought. Ibiki chuckled as he watches the rest of them cheat. ‘This jutsu is really impressive…I wonder if he can actually use this jutsu on missions?’ Ibiki thought. Naruto canceled the jutsu and boredly snub the rest out. ‘Man can this get any boring?’ Naruto thought. ‘It looks like puppet boy went to the restroom,’ Kurama chuckled. Naruto lowly chuckled at this, “Okay, we will now start the 10th question,” Ibiki said. Everyone look up with tension rolling onto their shoulders. Naruto sighed and leaned against his palm, “Now…before we get to it, I’d like to go over the added rules for this question,” Ibiki said. The door opened and Naruto smirk, “Just in time…was your doll playing beneficial?” Ibiki questions him. Kankuro inwardly was shock, ‘He saw through Karasu,’ he thought. “Just sit down,” Ibiki said.

Naruto shakes his head and focus on the clouds outside the window. ‘Hey Kit, Daihi and Ken are waiting for you at your apartment. They say to hurry your ass up,’ Kurama said. Naruto scoff gaining a few looks, ‘Tell those fuckers that I’m testing. Fuck those fuckers,’ Naruto mentally grumbled. Kurama chuckled at this and left to reply the message. Ibiki shakes his head, “These are the rules of desperation,” Ibiki said. First, for this 10th question you must decide whether you will take it or not,” Ibiki said. Naruto smirk, “CHOOSE!? WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CHOOSE NOT TO!?” Temari shouted. “If you choose not to, your points will be reduced to zero you fail! Along with your two team mates,” Ibiki said. “WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!” another Gennin shouted. “THEN OF COURSE WE WILL DEICIDE TO TAKE THE QUESTION!!” another shouted. “And now the other rule,” Ibiki said. Sakura sat up, ‘More?! Give it a break already!’ Sakura thought. “If you choose to take it and answer incorrectly the person will lose the right to take the Chūnin Selection Exam again,” Ibiki said.

“WHAT KIND OF STUPID RULE IS THAT!? THERE ARE GUYS HERE WHO HAVE TAKEN THE EXAM BEFORE!!” Kiba shouted. Naruto full out laughed everyone stared at him, “Man, Kiba. For a man with guts you have no brain,” Naruto chuckled. “HEY!!” Kiba shouted. “Can’t you see? This year we are unlucky because it’s his rules,” Naruto chuckled. Ibiki smirked, “But I am giving you a way out. Those that aren’t confident can choose not to take it and try again next year,” Ibiki said. Naruto chuckled at the tension, “Now let’s begin…the 10th question,” Ibiki said. “Those that do not wish to take it, raise your hand. Once your number is confirmed leave,” Ibiki continued. ‘Man I like this guy…he sure knows how to rally up a crowd,’ Kurama joked. Naruto noticed that some had already raised their hands and left. ‘Man there goes my entertainment,’ Naruto thought boredly. ‘Do something only your dimwitted ego can do,’ Kurama said. Naruto groaned, ‘I’m going to have a killer headache when I’m done,’ Naruto said. He raised his hand causing Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata to stare at him shockingly. He slammed his hand down on the table before shouting, “DON’T UNDERESTIMATE ME!! I WILL NOT RUN!!” he shouted. Everyone stared at him in shock, “I’LL TAKE IT!! EVEN IF I STAY AS GENNIN FOREVER!! I’LL WILL MYSELF TO BECOMING HOKAGE ANYWAY, SO I DON’T CARE!! I AM NOT AFRAID!!” Naruto shouted.

Naruto mentally groaned, ‘Oh man oh man,’ Naruto thought. “I’ll ask you again. Your life is riding on this decision. This is your last chance to quit,” Ibiki said. Naruto smirked at Ibiki, “I follow my unbending words. That’s MY ninja way,” Naruto said. Everyone smirked and looks more confident, ‘Interesting kid, he blasted away everyone’s worries. 78 left more than I expected,’ Ibiki thought. Ibiki smirked while Naruto mentally groaned about his headache, ‘Ow, ow, ow, ow,’ he thought. “Good decisions. Now to everyone still remaining…,” Ibiki trailed off creating a suspense. “I CONGRATULATE YOU ON PASSING THE FIRST TEST!!” Ibiki said causing everyone to stare at him in shock. Naruto only smirked at this and did a peace sign to the guy next to him. “To the 78 who remain congratulations on passing the first test!!” he said.

“WHAT?!” everyone shouted. Naruto only laughed at this, “Oh man!! This is classic!!” Naruto said. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE PASS?! WHAT ABOUT THE TENTH QUESTION!?” someone shouted. Naruto calmed down, “Ah geez, are you guys really this brain dead? Think about it for a minute here,” Naruto said causing everyone to glare at him while the examiners and Ibiki looked at him with a questionable gaze. “Do you want to explain things?” Ibiki asked. Naruto stood up and easily manifested in front of the classroom. Ibiki inwardly stared in shock, ‘W-What was that jutsu!?’ he thought. Sasuke perked up in his seat. ‘That jutsu again…where did he learn that?’ he thought. “Where do I start?” Naruto asked himself. “START WHERE THE FIRST NINE QUESTIONS WERE FOR?! THEY WERE POINTLESS THEN!!” Temari shouted. Naruto nods his head, “Ah, there should I start. They were not pointless Temari. They had already served their intended purpose,” Naruto smirked. Temari wanted to blush when her name rolled off his tongue easily but settled it with a confused looked. “Well, its intended purpose was to test your individual information gathering ability,” Naruto said. “Information gathering?” Temari asked.

‘He’s actually explaining it? What about the examiner?’ Temari asked. Ibiki smirked, “As he was saying, first as the rules explained success on this test is based on the whole team doing well. This put pressure on each member not to mess things up for their team mates,” Ibiki said. “But the questions on this test were not the types a mere Gennin could answer because of that I’m sure most of the people came to the same conclusion that to score points…I’ll have to cheat,” Ibiki continued. Naruto then added, “So basically, the premise of this test is to cheat,” Naruto smirked causing Sasuke to smirk back. “As cheating targets we had two or so Chūnins who knew all the answers mixed into the crowd, to help you guys out,” Ibiki continued. Naruto appeared back into his seat scaring the guy next to him out of his wits. ‘And the boring stuff continues,’ Naruto thought before, yet once again, snub Ibiki out.

Naruto spotted something out of the window, ‘Ah geez,’ he thought and put his head down to cover himself from the shards that will be, more likely, to fly into the room. Ibiki noticed this as the thing crash into the window causing the shards, as predicted, fly into the room and almost hitting Hinata if it wasn’t for Naruto’s quick reflex. “T-Thanks,” Hinata stuttered. Naruto gave her a nod and stared at the banner that was being held up with kunais and hiding Ibiki. “YOU GUYS!! THIS IS NO TIME TO BE CELEBRATING!!” A new voice shouted. In the middle of the banner stood a lady, with spiky ponytail, wearing a mesh shirt, a skirt and a brown trench coat. “I AM THE EXAMINER FOR THE SECOND TEST!! MITARASHI ANKO!! NOW LET’S GO!! FOLLOW ME!!” She pumped up her first in the air. Naruto sighed, “Lady, you’re early by the look on Ibiki’s face. Jeez, someone had too much sugar in their morning meal,” Naruto boredly commented.

Kiba busted out in laughter along a few others but Naruto only sighed, “That wasn’t supposed to be funny Kiba, you idiot,” Naruto grumbled. Anko grumbled under her breath before turning to Ibiki, “78!? Ibiki!! You left 26 teams!? The test was too easy this time!” Anko said. “This time…there are a lot of outstanding ones,” Ibiki said as he eyed Naruto. “Bah, it’s fine!! I’ll at least cut them in half in the second test!” Anko said. Sakura freaked out about this, “Ah, I’m getting excited…I’ll explain everything once we’re changed places follow me,” Anko said. As everyone piled out Ibiki was left to gather the tests. He quickly grab Naruto’s test and tensed up, ‘H-He got these all right!! H-How can he…unless he cheated but there was no way he could have cheated. He didn’t even use any method to cheat!’ Ibiki thought.

“Ibiki, I must warn you about Uzumaki Naruto. He can surprise you when the least expected. For right now, I will give you this information. I had ANBU follow him when he arrived back at the village and he showed remarkable strength and knowledge. Something happen to him when he was kidnapped. We secretly tested him for his I.Q and turns out he’s a lot smarter than the Nara, Aburame, Akimichi, Uchiha, Yamanaka, and Hyūga clans, so I advise to you to be on the lookout,” Hokage’s words echoed in his mind. ‘So, Hokage-sama wasn’t kidding when he was smarter than the other pedigree Clans,’ Ibiki thought. Ibiki smirked at this, ‘Anko have fun with the new toy of yours,’ Ibiki thought with a chuckle.