Unpredictable

Alarm Clocks

This story is going to contain Violence, Physical abuse and self-harming, I will notify you at the start of a chapter when they will be happening so if you want to skip that chapter you will be able to. Also there is going to be swearing, a lot.

Chapter 1
I wake up to the sound of an alarm going off, I hit the snooze button and close my eyes again, I never like getting up especially not for school because lets be real, its shit. My alarm goes off again earning a low growl from me, I punch the clock making it fly off the side and smashing into the wall. After the loud banging of the clock breaking to pieces, I hear the sound of shoes thundering against the stairs, I groan knowing what's coming next. My mum and oldest brother burst through my door with worried expressions etched on their faces. Looking at the alarm clock on the floor realisation washes over them.

“Guessing you need yet again a new clock” my mum states walking out of my room shaking her head at me, my brother following laughing quietly to himself. See this isn't anything new for me, it's only the second week of school and I've already had 3 alarm clocks. I hate being woken up and get seriously angry.

I get out of bed and drag myself into my on suite bathroom and have a shower. I wash my dark brown hair and leave it to dry in its natural waves. As the day started off bad I decided to be sarcastic and wear my favourite jumper, paired with my black ripped jeans and black boots. (polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=179384295) I slip on my 'I hate everyone' bracelet and head down to the ground floor for breakfast. Let’s get one thing clear, me and my family aren't rich but we're not exactly poor. Our house has 3 floors and 6 rooms, it also has an outside pool but we had saved up for this house since before I was born.

My name is Raven Phoenix Wright; yes I know my names a bit extreme. I'm 16 and I live in a place called Brighton in England. I have 5 siblings, 2 older brothers, an older sister, a younger sister and a younger brother, so our house is quite full.

Let me introduce my family.
My oldest brother is called Damon and is 22.
(polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179391440)
Then there's Alex and he is 19, he's my best friend as we like the same music.
(polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179391681)
My older sister is called Charli and is 18.
(polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179392285)
I'm next...
followed by my little sister Madison and she is 5.
(polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179392630)
Lastly my little brother Tyler and he is 2, he, at the moment, is the youngest Wright child.
(polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179392853)
My mum Paula is 40 and my dad Chris is 42.
(polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=179393810)

I eat my cereal, grab my bag and head to the front door. As I near it I scream a bye for everyone to hear, in return I get 7 replies back and then a small late reply from Tyler which puts a smile on my face. I walk down the road and meet my 2 best friends Caitlin and Holly. We talk as we walk updating each other on all the gossip and when the next concerts are. I zone out until a specific band is mentioned and my ears spike up. The name has got me intrigued and what Holly says next makes me trip over and nearly fall. Pierce the Veil is touring, coming to the UK and in a years’ time. I stand there with my jaw on the ground. My two best friends are smirking, they're planning something and I don't think it’s going to be good. See what you don’t know is that I have a secret, a very big secret and it’s that Vic Fuentes is my childhood best friend and has been for over 10 years.

#As well as this I have another story so the updates with vary but I'll try and update as quick as possible, also this chapter is really shitty but it's just so you know people and the main character, kind of thing. Anyway thanks for reading!
~Mel
♠ ♠ ♠
Raven's outfit ~ polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=179384295
Damon~ polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179391440
Alex~ polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179391681
Charli~ polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179392285
Madison~ polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179392630
Tyler~ polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179392853
Parents~ polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=179393810

As well as this I have another story so the updates with vary but I'll try and update as quick as possible, also this chapter is really shitty but it's just so you know people and the main character, kind of thing. anyway thanks for reading!
~Mel