Status: Please note this story is also on Wattpad under the same username; If you see it anywhere else, please let me know!

Opposites Attract

.:Chapter 10:.

June 5th, 2014

Spirit and I arrive at my heaven and walk in to see Crystal alone in a booth near the back. We wave but she doesn't see us so I walk over to join her.

"Hiya, Crystal," I say quietly.

"Hey! Where's Spirit?" She inquires.

"Uhh, probably getting donuts. She likes donuts way to much, I swear." I answer with a smile.

"I don't really blame her; donuts are awesome!" She laughs as Spirit walks our way carrying a pink frosted sprinkle donut.

"Hey there, Crystal," Spirit greets.

"Hi," she replies, "so, what is it you said I migh-" she suddenly stops talking.

"Huh?" Spirit asks, confused.

Slowly, Crystal raises a finger and points to the entrance of the Starbucks. I look in that direction and begin to giggle as I stand to get the boys' attention and they come over.

"Ladies," Dan bows slightly and turns to Crystal, "and who might this beautiful woman be?"

"Uh, oh I-I'm Crystal. Hi," she replies nervously.

"A lovely name for an even more lovely girl," compliments Matt.

Crystal giggles lightly and blushes, then turns to us, "So you two know You Me At Six and you didn't tell me?"

"Well," Spirit begins, "it's more like we used to know him," she points at Josh, who grins stupidly in response, "and he remembered Wolfie because he loves her and then-" I slap Spirit's arm, but Josh doesn't defend himself. Strange, I thought.

"I'm gonna grab a coffee, anyone want one?" He asks and looks around. After no verbal responses, Josh quickly heads over to the counter.

"As I was saying," Spirit says, sending a short glare my way, "he sent other band members on a hunt for her and now here we are!"

"We're born into the night, like children of the damned," Black Veil Brides' Children Surrender begins to sound from my butt pocket and, of course, everyone looks at me suddenly. As I move out of the booth to stand and grab my phone, Max slides into my seat and pulls tongues at me. In response, I roll my eyes and answer my phone.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, can you meet me outside for a minute?" Asks the voice of Josh.

"Uh, sure. Erm, can I ask why?" I respond.

"You'll see," he says and hangs up.

Everyone is looking at me confused, waiting to know what's happening or who just called me, cheeky sods.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," I say and head outside to meet Josh.

I walk out and look to my left to find him by the corner of the building, almost behind it.

"What's up?" I ask as I reach him.

"Well, I've been wanting to ask you something," Josh replies.

"Okay, go for it," I say, confused.

"I was wondering, maybe, if, erm, if you'd want to go on adatewithmesometime?" he rushes, "You don't have to, I mean, I wouldn't blame you or anything..." he trails off.

"Wow, er, yeah, o-okay, I mean, I'd like that," I smile at him, completely shocked.

"Oh thank fuck!" he praises, "So I'll text you tomorrow? It's just, I need to head off, so, uh.." he looks at me with a grin the Cheshire Cat would be proud of.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," I say and before I know what's happening, his lips are on mine, just for a second, then he dashes down the street.

I can't help but grin as I walk back into Starbucks and return to my sister and friends. As I arrive at the booth, Chris watches me, knowingly and subtly winks. He must've given Josh the courage to do what he just did, I think to myself.

I manage to control my smiling as I continuously flick Max's ear until he moves from my spot.

"Okay, okay, I'm moving, geez!" He sighs jokingly and stands out of my seat.

"So, what did I miss?" I ask, hoping nobody would ask about what happened outside.

"Not much really, except from Matt being a constant flirt, but hey, what else is new?" Spirit jokes.

"Excuse me? That is extremely offensive!" Matt defends.

"So is staring at Dan's ass, but you still do it! Everyone knows it's Flintceschi!" Spirit retorts.

"Actually, it's not so much offensive, but more degrading," Dan butts in, "and, dude, Josh is bæ, am I right, Wolfie?" Dan asks me with a wink.

"Oh, piss off, will you?" I tell him, probably blushing like mad.

"Speaking of Josh, where'd he go?" Spirit asks, looking around.

"Oh, he said earlier he might have to go at some point and meet us later on. He's recording some vocals, I think." Chris tells us all.

"New album?" Crystal asks enthusiastically.

"Possibly," Dan says, dragging out the 'o' and making shifty eyes.

"I will return!" Spirit announces randomly as she leaves the booth.

"Where you goin'?" Max asks.

"I'm desperate for a pee!" Spirit replies, earning a couple of strange looks from nearby people.

"Fair enough!" Max says, "Enjoy your peeing!"

"The hell, dude?" Dan looks at Max as if he has elephant ears and a trunk.

"What?" he asks, "I'm being nice, is all."