Forever and for Always Yours

Feelings changed?

I stared at him in shock for a minute. Did he just admit to liking me? No he couldn’t have. Ace doesn’t like me. I was pretty sure about that. He was confusing me now. This was the same wigger that I argued with in Doodle’s hospital room. The same jerk that called me a hoe repeatedly. I growled. He is a jerk but that look in his eyes when he first came into the kitchen made me think twice. No see this was what got me into trouble in the first place. I can’t even think about liking Ace. He was way too different from me and plus I wouldn’t give Doodle the satisfaction of being right this time. He was leaned up against the kitchen door frame. His hat was tilted back hiding those Reese cup eyes of his. He must have been waiting on me. I walked closer to him and he smirked. It instantly brought a smile out of me. I don’t know why but he seems to bring a smile to my face. Even when he’s being a jack ass he makes me smile. Grawr I shouldn’t think about this. I technically still had a boyfriend. Even if the said boyfriend was cheating on me I was still with him. That brought me back to Ace. He was every thing that I hated yet I was drawn to him for some odd reason. Explain this to me. Why was I actually thinking about him? I was supposed to hate him yet I didn’t hate him. He turned to look over his shoulder and his black mustang was parked in the driveway. I think he was hinting at me that he was ready to go. I rolled my eyes and hit him in the stomach while trying to push my way out of the door. That was a bigger mistake. I felt how his abs felt under my hands and it was through his shirt none the less. I tried to shake the feeling of those probably gorgeous and well toned abs out of my head. He was still standing at the door. I rolled my eyes and stood by the passenger door. He smirked and ran to the car. I watched the way his shorts bounced. I bet he wasn’t lying when he said he was hung. I immediately looked at the ground. My face was redder than a tomato at this point. He grinned at me from the driver’s side before getting in the car. I didn’t know if he seen the color in my cheeks but I prayed he hadn’t. I slid into the passenger seat and he squealed the tires pulling out. I hit his arm. Once again bad idea. His arms were huge, very toned and rock hard. It made me wonder what it would be like when… wow Danielle bad. I couldn’t think like that. Hell I haven’t thought like that in awhile. I mentally groaned. I was not letting this asshole get to me. He seemed nice enough though. God not helping your self out any Danielle. He looked over at me and tilted his hat up a little bit. His eyes were now visible.
“So shawty wats dis address.” I shrugged and pulled out my cell phone. I scanned through my phone book until Mike’s name came up. I sighed and looked back at Ace. He pulled into a parking lot of some store I didn’t pay attention to. He put it in park and then kicked back staring at me. I sighed again and hit call. It rang a few times and Mike answered.
“Danielle I figured you were ignoring me.” I rolled my eyes.
“No Mike I was talking with a friend of mine.” I looked over at Ace and he smirked.
“So are you coming then?” I looked at Ace again. His Adam’s apple did that bobbing thing it had done earlier. I held in a laugh.
“Yea I was calling about directions.” Ace started mimicking me in the air and I hit him in the chest. I really need to stop hitting him. It wasn’t helping my thoughts any. Mike gave me the address and started giving me pretty basic directions. I put it on speaker so Ace could hear too. He rolled his eyes at certain details as he sat there listening. It was hard for me to concentrate. It didn’t help my concentration when Ace raised up his shirt to scratch his stomach. I was thankful I didn’t have to speak yet.
“Ok baby girl you got all of that?” Mike’s voice snapped me back from my trance.
“Yea I’ll see you in a bit.” I hung up before he said those three words that I knew were lies. Ace looked at me and laughed.
“Way ta b nice dere shawty.” I rolled my eyes. We sat in silence as he started driving to this location. I had no idea where I was going. All I knew was that I was scared. I was kind of glad Ace had forced me to bring him along. He seemed so protective over me. Was it because Necole was his sister? I didn’t know. All I know was that he makes me laugh and he was here for me when I needed him. Score one point for the wigger. I laughed causing him to turn to look at me.
“You know something Ace you are a lot cooler than I thought you were when I first met you.” He smirked.
“Thanks shawty, ya aint half bad eitha.” I nodded. See he could be sweet when he wanted too.

We pulled up to the place Mike had given us directions too. It was a small house next to it was a park. I sighed and looked at Ace. He just shrugged and got out of the car. His flexed his shoulders a bit then he looked at me. I got out and sighed. We walked up to the door and knocked. Mike answered looking cheerful until he seen my little body guard. His smile vanished. He eyed Ace up and down.
“I didn’t know you were bringing any one.” Ace held this intense stare. His next words came out as a growl.
“She didn’t either.” I nodded and Mike led us into the house. This was going to be crazy. He took us to the living room area. Ace and I both sat down and Mike ran his hands through his hair.
“Well actually I wanted to talk to Danielle about this alone.” Ace rolled his eyes.
“I aint trust ya.” Mike stood there trying to process what Ace had said.
“So she’s my girl friend.” I looked at Ace. He shrugged.
“Ya want me to leave shawty?” I looked down at the ground. “Listen if he tries any thang at all ya holla ya hear?” I nod. I was left all alone with Mike. Great what could be better? My sexy wigger buddy was out on the porch and my ‘cheating’ emo boyfriend was standing in front of me. It was official my life sucks
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i actually have two subscibers on this one
im shocked
no one has read this... minus kit kat in quite some time
so thanks to whoever subscribed

comment as always

</3 Bugz forma shawty