Till Death Do Us Part

A Different Kind Of Ceremony

The Ministry Of Magic Has Fallen!

Wizarding Familys Torn Apart!

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Returns!

Hogwarts No Longer Safe!

These were just some of the headlines in The Daily Prophet from the past few months. This have gotten really bad over the last three years. No one expected it to be this bad.

"I feel bad." Clara said setting down the paper. This one had a headline that read, "Is There Any Hope?"

"Why dear?" Asked Mrs. Weasley who was fixing Clara's veil.

"I don't feel right feeling happy when there is so much disaster going on. It doesn't seem fair to the people who are hurting." Clara said shaking her head. "I don't know maybe we should call of the wedding until this is all over."

Molly turned Clara around and placed her hands on her shoulders. "Now you listen to me. You have every right to be happy today. This is your day. Besides I think this will give some people the hope they are looking for. I think they need to know that there is still a shred of happiness out there." Clara nodded and smiled. She knew she was right, but it still felt weird to her. "There we go, all done. Are you ready dear?" Molly asked.

Clara just smiled big and nodded. She took Molly's hand and walked out of the house towards the tent that was set up for the wedding outside. It was a beautiful day, perfect for a wedding. Clara only wished it didn't have to take place during such a hard time. As Clara approached the opening of the tent she breathed in a big breath and slowly made her way inside. There, she was greeted by the smiling faces of friends and loved ones who had gathered for the occasion. But all she could see was Fred. He was standing in an arch way covered in beautiful white roses and greenery. He was smiling that same old smile that she loved so very much. As she made her way slowly down the aisle, she began to be filled with happiness and joy. She had for a moment, forgotten about all the hardship and depression that has swallowed her world for three years. She didn't care about any of that right now. All she cared about was spending the rest of her life with the man she loved, Fred Weasley.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Fred said as he held out his arm for Clara to take. She looped her arm in his and smiled.

"You don't look so bad yourself." She said smirking. Fred led Clara under the arch way and they faced each other hold hands. The minister began the ceremony. It was a very beautiful ceremony, there were people crying, laughing, weeping, and smiling. Toward the end Fred and Clara said their vows.

"Clara, I promise to love you with all my heart, during hard times and good. If we are rich or if we are poor. If we are sick or if we are healthy. My heart is yours and yours alone. All the days of my life. Until death do us part." Fred said looking into Clara's eyes. Clara smiled. Her eyes tearing up.

"Fred, I promise to love you with all my heart, during hard times and good. If we are rich or if we are poor. If we are sick or if we are healthy. My heart is yours and yours alone. All the days of my life. Until death do us part." Clara said chocking on her words. She was so incredibly happy. Happier than she has ever been. She smiled at Fred and mouthed "I love you." He smiled and replied the same. The minister said the words both Clara and Fred were longing to hear the whole time.

"It is my great honor to pronounce you husband and wife. Fred, you may kiss your bride." He said. Fred smiled a really big smile only Fred could pull off. He grabbed Clara and pulled in close to him. He kissed her with so much passion Clara thought her legs were going to give out. She could hear everyone cheering and clapping. When Fred had finally let her go, they both turned and smiled at the crowd. They walked swiftly down the aisle toward the tent exit. Their path being lit up by little fireworks projected by the guests wands. They exited the tent and headed for the house. They both wanted a moment alone with each other before the reception. Before all the congratulations, the hugs and the kisses, and of course the crazy partying. They got into the house and when Fred shut the door behind them, Clara threw herself into Fred's arms. They held one another for sometime before Clara let go.

"Is everything ok?" Fred asked with concern. Clara was crying at this point.

"Yes, I'm just happy." She said smiling. "I've been waiting for this my whole life, and I couldn't be happier right now." Fred just smiled and pulled Clara back into his arms. He was happy too. To happy for words. They didn't say much after that. They just stood there holding each other. They were interrupted by George.

"Hey you two, are you going come to your party. It wouldn't be a wedding reception with the happy couple." He said.

"We'll be right there." Fred said.

"Well hurry up people are going to start rioting soon." Answered George turning and shutting the door.

"We better get out there." Fred said smiling down at Clara.

"Lets do this." Clara said grabbing his hand. They made their way back out to the tent which from the outside seemed the same, but when they stepped inside it had transformed into a beautiful ball room type setting. Food and drinks were being passed out and people were dancing and talking. For most of the night they were congratulated and hugged a lest a hundred times by Molly alone. They had their first dance, and the cutting of the cake and the speeches. Things were going great. Until a dark feeling filled the tent. Clara knew something was about to happen. Something disastrous. This feeling lasted for only a brief moment when a sudden shock wave of energy busted through the tent door knocking half the guests onto the floor. A shrill cry of what sounded like someone in excruciating pain, pierced all of the ears inside and out of the tent. No one could move it seemed. Clara clasped her ears and fell to the floor. Fred knelt down next to her and held her close to him. He tried to pull her up and get her out of there but she would not move.

"Clara we have to go!" Fred shouted at her. But Clara could not hear him she was screaming herself to try and counter the sound which was deafening her. Fred had to do something, before things got worse. He grabbed her tight and disapparated. They ended up in the middle of a London neighborhood. Clara was still screaming.

"Clara! Clara! Stop its over!" He yelled trying to clam her down. He held her close and comforted her. It took Clara a few moments to regain her strength and sense of awareness. And when she did she looked up at Fred with eyes filled with fear.

"What was that Fred? Who was that screaming?" She asked her voice shaking.

"I don't know, but its over now. It's ok now. I'm here Clara." He said holding her face in his hands.

"Is everyone alright?" She asked.

"I don't know, I got you out of there before anything else happened." He said helping her up to her feet.

"Fred, we have to go back. We have to make sure they are alright." She said in a panic turning to run. Fred pulled her back.

"No Clara, we can't go back right now. It's not safe." He said.

"But Fred, we have to. What if something happened." She persisted.

"Clara..."

"What if someone got killed?....."

"Clara would you..."

"Fred we can't just sit here."

"Clara it's not safe."

"I don't care we have....."

"CLARA! Stop!" Fred shouted. Clara froze. She had never heard Fred raise his voice. "We can't go back yet. I won't lose you. Not yet. I won't risk that." Clara tried to relax. But she couldn't help but think about all the people. If someone got hurt of even worse, someone got killed, she could never forgive herself.

"How will we know it's safe?" She asked.

"I'll get a message to George. Make sure things are ok. And when he says its safe we will go back." Fred replied. "We need to get somewhere safe and off the street." Clara nodded and followed Fred to an abandoned building. They climbed into a window that had been left open, probably by some homeless person also using the building as a shelter. "We will stay here until we hear otherwise. Ok?" Fred said closing the window and setting his jacket on the floor for Clara to sit on. Clara began to cry and slid to the floor. She was so scared, so was Fred but he didn't want Clara to see that. He just sat there next to Clara doing his best to comfort her. Clara eventually wore herself out and fell asleep on Fred's lap. Fred sat there thinking about his family. Where they ok? Would George get his message? How long would they have to stay in that building? As the questions rolled in his head he just watched Clara sleep. He stroked her long brown hair and watched her chest rise and fall with every breath. One thing he did know was that he was not about to lose her. He would protect her, and try to make tomorrow a better day. That's all he could really do right now. Fred's eyes slowly started to close and soon he to was asleep. He didn't know what tomorrow would bring, but he and Clara were safe. For now anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you are wondering what Clara's dress looked like follow the link and find out :)

http://static.newadoringdress.com/image/0x0/90/0/e5d8f902ff261ff6/7247ceed426d944d96d3a4b382d7164d.jpg

If you would like to see what other things looked like let me know ill post some more links in the next chapter. :)