Big Hero Cinderella Story

Mystery Girl

Maya and I got up extra early today so we could have the chance to study some more in class since every time I go to school early there arent any people there to distract me.but today was different as we began to walk up front to the door and the entire hall and outside was filled with paper.Maya and I looked at eeach other as we saw the flyer which read. Have you seen this mysterious girl?

I couldn't help but also feel embarrassed by this kind of situation that im going through without anybody else knowing than Maya herself.We walked outside once again but this time we saw Tadashi,Hiro and the rest by the water fountain giving away flyers."Tadashi what the heck are you doing?" Maya asked while standing in front of him while both of them began to discuss "Hiro why is your brother doing this anyway" Hiro shrugged his shoulders as I asked him "Don't know I think he's finally losing it but talking about that dance I did meet a nice girl also and trust me if I were in love also I would probably be doing the same thing Tadashi is doing" I just nodded my head as I watched Maya trying to say Tadashi to stop with this madness.

************

"So your telling me he won't quit on finding that girl" "Yes he wont stop trying to find you" Maya corrected me while we walked around the school since we had a free hour."This is crazy" Maya nudged my shoulder and we saw Tadashi running towards us.

"Hey girls would you help me with passing these flyers out?" He
asked out of breathe as I grabbed the pile of papers from him "Ooh and whats this" Maya snatched a glass slipper Tadashi had on his other hand "Be careful with it try not to break it it's the only thing that girl accidentally left before rubbing out of the ball" I looked at the slipper and memories came from that ball I wished I had more time to have fun with Tadashi at that dance.

"Its so beautiful but heavy" Maya said as she gave the slipper back to Tadashi "Yeah I know im surprised she could dance in them" he laughed as he now looked at me "Oh now that I remember Ella,Aunt Cass told me to tell you that she had another job for you after school.so guess ill see ya later then" Tadashi said after running away.

"He didn't even talk to me that much at all" I was beginning to get a bit sad "Pssh dont worrt he's just all tired up thats all surely he'll talk to you at the café.well my next class is about to start ill stop by the café later!" Maya now said leaving me alone and my thoughts as I began to find a way to tell Tadashi that the mystery girl is actually me.