Big Hero Cinderella Story

The Ball

Everyone was having a great there was so much food, music, and the guest were on the dance floor. Tadashi saw his friends talking to some of the guest about their projects and saw Hiro coming over with some food. He smirked a little. " Do you ever stop eating?" " Nope sorry, I mean come on this place has everything. I mean..what could be better then this?" Then some of the guest were looking over at the door and saw two girls coming inside that look amazing. They are quiet mysterious because they were both wearing a mask. " Whoa who are they?' Hiro was looking at the girl in red as Tadashi was looking at the girl in blue. " I don't know, but I'm going to find out."

Ella saw everyone staring and her and Maya too. " Wow I never thought we would get this much attention.." " I know, oh man Tadashi is coming over be cool." Maya fixes her dress and saw Hiro. " Well you two have fun.

" Tadashi comes over to the girl in blue. " Hello." " Hello." Ella curtsy at Tadashi. " Would like to dance with me?" Tadashi held out his hand for her. Ella took his hand. " I would love to." Tadashi and Ella walks down the dance floor and started to dance. Just for the that moment as the music was playing Ella couldn't be anymore happier then dancing with the man she loves with all her heart. It's too bad that Tadashi doesn't know that it was Ella behind the mask. Tadashi looked into her eyes and felt a special connection that he felt before. He only wishes that, who's the girl that he is dancing with. Even thought it was only for a few minutes, but it felt like forever as the both of them danced the night away.

As it was time for a break from dance both went outside to get some fresh air. Ella looks at the night sky as Tadashi was by her side. " Gosh what a beautiful night, I never thought I could see the stars like this before in my life." Tadashi smiled. " Yeah they are very nice. I swear I've seen you somewhere before, I can never forgot beautiful like like yours. " Ella felt a little bashful. " Well thank you, that's very kind of you to say." Then Ella notices Tadashi looks a little sad. " What's the matter?" " It's nothing, I'm sorry I don't want to worry your night because of me." Tadashi rubs the back of his neck " No it's okay I would like to know. Is it a girl that you like?" Ella asked " Well yeah. I mean she's no ordinary girl that I've been with. She makes me smile like no other girl can., she know what I'm going through, and just recently she go humiliated at her own birthday party and I found out that she likes me." Tadashi explains his story. " Well do you like her back?" Ella asked. " Well..yeah, but I'm scared of talking to her because I don't want to make her feel more down then ever. " Ella's heart was glowing and couldn't believe of what she was hearing. " Tadashi..I" Then the clock tower stroke midnight and had to to leave. " I have to go." Ella rushes out. " Wait, I don't even know your name, wait please wait." Tadashi rushes after her. Maya trips Tadashi on purpose so both girls could escape, luckily Aunt Cass arrived just in time. Ella tripped on the stairs, but Maya helped her up quickly got into the car and got away, but Ella accidentally felt a shoe on the step. Tadashi made it outside, but was too late of where that girl went, but he saw at the end of the staircase was on of her shoes and wished he knew who the girl was.