Big Hero Cinderella Story

Working Girl

The next day came and it was going to be a great day. School was finally over, and it was my first day at work at the Lucy Cat Café. I hurried over so I can get an early start on my training. It took a few minutes to get there, but it was worth it. The place looked pretty packed, and Cass was happy to see me.

" Oh Ella you're here, and just in time too. I need you to to pick up the dirty dishes, clean the tables, and make orders if you please. " Cass asked me to do that. " Okay, you got it." I went to around the café and did what she asked me to do. Luckily I was a fast learner and I loved working here. The pay was good, the hours were only a couple hours working so it didn't take too much time with my school work.

I hear the door open as the bell rang. " Hi welcome to Lucky Cat.." Then I couldn't believe, who I saw coming in. " Oh you again. What are you doing here?" Tadashi saw me in my apron as I slipped on the floor. " Oh ! Ow, I work here." I got up and dusted myself off. " What are you doing here?" Tadashi looked confused. " I live here." I was shocked and my cheeks were blushing. " Wait what?!"

" Hey what's going on?" Maya came through the door. " Oh Ella hi, so you're working here at the café huh." I snapped out of it. " Uh yeah, wait this is the Lucy Cat Café you've been telling me about." " Well duh." Maya thought I was being funny. " Great it's my first day on the job and I'm already making a fool out of myself." I felt so embarrassed . " Hey don't worry about it. I'm glad my aunt Cass hired you, this place is looking even better now that you're here. " Tadshi was being so nice to me, I never knew a guy like him would be so....charming. " Well thank. I better get back to work. " I walked away and went to do my job.

I felt I was being watched the whole time while I was working,but I couldn't get side tracked cause I really wanted get into the university for early admissions for the culinary program. After my shift was over, I was wiped out. " Man what a day, and I thought doing all the big chores at home was hard. " I sat down at one of the tables to rest for a bit. " I gotta say, that was impressive. You really like working here don't you?" Tadashi came over and gave me some hot chocolate. " Oh thank you, and yes. I really do like working here, I feel so free from everything thing else. " I drank my hot chocolate until I had whipped cream on my lips. " Well I better get home, thank you for the hot chocolate." I wiped the whipped cream off and left to go home. " I'll see you tomorrow."