Big Hero Cinderella Story

Auditions

I woke bright and extra early just to be ready for today you see today is a very special day for me since today are the school auditions! i know at for some people it might be a pain and they get nervous but really im looking forward for this ive been waiting to this day for like my entire life.i changed into a nice knee high dress with some black flats and i let my hair down as usual i still couldnt get out of my mind that i now work at the lucky cat café with tadashi! well he doesnt actually work too much but he lives there which makes it even worse and great for me.

"Ella get your butt down this instance!" i heard those annoying selfish twins yell as me and i thought i was gonna be on time for school i check the clock as i made my way to there room and saw the both of them shouting at each other "No i want to eat that today!" "I dont care i really want it!" the other one replies as i stood there looking at them back and forth "Whatever Ella we want you to make us breakfast today you know the usual." one twin says smiling as the other one grabbed her hair."Dont listen to her make some parfait for us." "No i dont want that!" i sighed and began to go to the kitchen preparing to make breakfast.

It was kinda hard trying to decided what to make since one twin wanted another thing so i decided to just make them their favorite since i wont let anyone make my day feel gloomy "Here they are." i said placing the two plates on there night table they both began to eat up there food which surprised me for one "Hmm not that bad." one said while the other twin glared at her but stood silent "Ella when you come back bring back those cakes you brought a few days ago." i nodded my head and headed outside of the room as my 'mother' stopped me.

"Where do you think your going?" she asked while raising an eyebrow at me as i stood there uncomfortable and awkward next to her "Well?" she asked again i opened my mouth and responded to her "W-well you see today is my school audition and i really want to be there early wince i decided to chose culinary" i whispered as i looked up at her and her features darkened "Just remember if you go to school and chose something you like wont make you a better person now get out i dont want to see your face for the rest of the day." she shouted the last sentence as i bowed my head and headed to school.

*****************

"Oh dont listen to her Ella she's just jealous cause she never really went to school." Maya tried to cheer me up but it wasnt really working at all.right now we were heading to the auditorium as we were about to be called up "No offense Maya but your life is perfect compared to mine and i dont think you know or feel the pain im going through." i said as she stopped me by placing her hands in my shoulders "Dont ever say that! you think that no one has gone through he same thing?Ella each one of us have a dark past...and in the end it makes us who we are." she whispered the last part but still with a serious face.

I could only nod as i stood next to Maya as a few kids were here also i could see Tadashi,Gogo,Honey,Wasabi and Fred behind us as Tadashi gave me a small wave which i returned it with a small smile i looked around and saw Maya excited as she was called up "Its my turn ill see ya later wish me luck." she said running as she gave me a thumbs up i watched her as i became nervous all of the sudden after Maya its my turn but i know that itll be okay.seems that i was in a trance cause now it was my turn and i just prayed for it to go well.