Wicked Games

Chapter nÂș1

Vacations with the Taylor family didn't seemed so bad, specially when my long time friend Corey was around. Every year on summer, our parents would rent a house in Spain and we'd fly up there to spend the most amazing three weeks away from Des Moines, where nothing happens. They would pay for everything, and me, my brother Jason, Corey and his sister Carry, would pay for whatever the hell we wanted to buy for ourselves. Well, usually me and Corey would pay for the things that Carry and Jason wanted because they were seniors in high-school, so they didn't had a job yet.

'' Guys come check this out. This band is pretty rad. '' Jason said, calling us. We walked over where he was, holding a CD on his hand, and with the headphones on the other hand. All I could hear was screaming and a heavy sound from the drums.

'' Well usually all you listen is crappy bands that scream on the micro. That's not music to me.'' Carry mocked him.

'' For your information, and we've been over this a lot, a band that has screaming on their music, is -''

'' Tranquilizing, and calms people and it's scientifically proven that it's better than pop music.'' Carry interrupted Corey, mocking him, knowing that he hates when he gets interrupted. Me and my brother laughed.

'' You two need to get over that argument that has been going for years now. Just admit it Carry, metal is better than pop music. '' I said.

'' Says the one who listened to Britney Spears. '' Corey mocked me and I punched him on his arm.

'' Hey! You swore me you were never going to tell anyone. ''

'' Well now I just did. '' He said.

'' Whatever, i'm outside smocking. '' And she left us three inside the music store.

'' She likes you. '' I said to my brother, who was looking for more cd's to listen to.

'' Who? Carry? Nah, she's into some dude who likes pop music. '' He said laughing, making me and Corey do the same.

'' Dude your sister's right. And trust me I can see when someone likes someone and i'm never wrong. '' Corey said patting my brother on the shoulder.

'' Um... You were wrong one time. Remember when we caught Mrs. Redshoes and our History teacher on the bathroom... '' i made a smirk to Corey who retrieved the smirk, but my brother, being 18 years old didn't get it.

'' Doing what?'' He asked.

'' Well, you'll know one day.'' I said smiling and i left the two to buy whatever the hell they wanted and went outside. I found Carry sitting on a bench gaming on her phone.

'' Hey sweety.'' I sat beside her, '' What's wrong with you today? Earlier you were in a weird mood when Jason made fun of you.''

She sighs, '' You know i know your brother since i was born, like you and Corey. And I've ... I think I like him. But he doesn't seems to like me. '' she said with her head down like she was embarrased with what she said.

'' Oh Carry... My brother is still a child. Well, scratch that, I caught him whatching porn the other day, so yeah...'' we both laughed, '' But, I'm sure he likes you too. You guys just have to learn what you want for each other. Of course my brother won't stop mocking you and making fun at you, because that's who he is, but deep down, I know he likes you. Just give him time.''

'' How long?'' She asked somewhat sounding desperately.

'' Well, me and Corey thought about giving you guys a free dinner today at any restaurant you want. '' I said smiling and her eyes lit up.

'' Really? Oh my God! Emily, you're the best sis i could ever have! '' She said hugging me.

'' Can we go home, I'm hungry. '' I heard my brother from behind me. I let go of Carry and stood up, facing Jason and Corey with small bags full of CD's.

'' Well actually, you and Carry are going out for dinner. My treat. '' I took 40 bucks out of my jacket and gave them to my brother. He took it with a confusing look and I grabbed Corey's hand and walked away, leaving Carry and my brother behind.

'' I must congratulate your act back there. You were amazing. '' Corey said making fun of the situation.

'' I know, I know.'' I said with my hand on my chest, laughing. We were currently walking on one of the most famous streets of Madrid. This was jut beautiful. Lights everywhere, stores everywhere. And not to mention that their dialect was fun to hear.

'' Well, since the love-birds are out for dinner, what will we do?'' He asked.

'' I was thinking on having a night out too. Dinner, or movies?'' I asked him. He was about to answer me, when his phone went off. I watched him taking his phone out and when he checked who it was, he smiled and put his phone back on his pocket.

'' Aren't you gonna answer it?'' I asked curious to know who texted him.

'' Nah, I'll answer it later.''

'' Why not just do it now?''

'' Well, '' He grabbed my hand and kissed it,'' Because i'm having dinner with my best friend. '' He said smiling,

'' Corey that's the stupidest excuse ever. C'mon tell me who is that secret admire, huh?'' I said giving him my best sexy look, teasing him, in which he retrieved.

'' Well, there's this chick who I met the other day at a bar back home, and we... You know.'' He said.

'' Oh my God, did you fucked her?'' I said sounding shocked, but knowing that he did this all the time.

'' Yeah, but that's not the problem. She wants to meet me again, and she's all in love with me, and - ''

'' And you wanna get rid of her. Well just tell her you have girlfriend. Girls back off right away when the guy tells her they have a girlfriend.'' Well, I wasn't expecting this. This was the first girl who was heads over him.

'' oh, alright.'' He seemed to be thinking about something, and when Mr. Corey Taylor was like this, not a single good think came out of his mouth.

'' Well you didn't tell me what you wanted to do tonight.'' I said trying to get his attention back.

'' Dinner is fine, and then I'll take you out to a bar I discovered a while ago.''

'' Well, sounds good to me. '' I smiled and we continued to walk until we both agreed on a good restaurant.

**

All of us were back at the house. Since that there was only four rooms, Corey and Jason stayed together on one room, and me and Carry in the other.
The house was pretty cozy, with a big living room that was opened to the kitchen, three bathrooms, two upstairs, one in my room who was decorated in white and brown and the other one for the boys detached from their room, , and one downstairs where the other two rooms where, for our parents. And not to mention that we had a private swimming pool. The room I was in had two bedrooms, and it was decorated with light brown furniture, a walked in closet, and a huge window that iluminated the room when it was sun. I took the bed near the door and Carry stayed with the other one.

'' Well, guys i'm going to bed. '' I said standing up from the couch. We were all gathered at the living room, including mine and Corey's parents.

'' It's only 1 am darling. '' Sarah, Corey's mom said.

'' Yeah, but I'm tired. Goodnight everyone.'' I said and they all said goodnight to me. Knowing that I had a little bit too much of alcohol on my system, and to not make myself sick in front of the whole family, I decided to enjoy my state of over-joy in my room alone. I was in the bathroom, washing my face with cold water, When I heard someone knocking on the door. Thinking that it was Carry, and not carrying that she saw me in my underwear, I asked her to come in. But I thought that I made a huge mistake when I saw Corey from the corner of my left eye, with his smirk on his face, leaning on the bathroom entrance, looking at me from head to toe.

'' Corey! You could at least said it was you, so i'd dress myself. '' I said grabbing my pink silk robe from the back of the bathroom's door and dressing it, wrapping in around my body.

'' No, I pretty much enjoy the view like it is right now. '' He said, again looking at me seductively. I dressed the robe and continued to wash my face.

'' Why are you here?'' I asked picking up the white towel to wash my face.

'' What? Can't I enjoy some time with my best friend?'' He said entering the bathroom, leaning on the bathroom closet where were the towels, which was facing the sink and the huge mirror, and I had my back towards him.

'' Well, we're always together, give me some rest of you.'' I said laughing looking at him through the mirror.

'' Oh please, we pratically were born together, so I can't detached myself from you. It's impossible. '' He said.

'' Sorry to disappoint you best friend, but tonight I rather have some time alone with myself.'' I said turning around to face him.

'' Are you going to touch yourself?'' smirking he said.

'' Ew, no! What makes you think I do that?''

'' I was just guessing, but the thought of you touching that pretty thing you have down there- ''

'' Corey, out. '' I said not wanting to hear the rest. Well, we've been drunk together so many times, but he was never like this...

I watched him closing the bathroom door and locking it, and I don't know why, my heart rate was insane.

'' Tell me you've never fantasized about me. '' he said walking towards me, stopping in front of me. '' Tell me you've never thought about me. Tell me, in your 23 years of life, you've never even thought about having me for yourself.'' His words, mixed with the alcohol sounded like heaven to me. Of course I thought about him, every minute. But he never knew my fantasies and he never was like this with me.

'' Corey... '' I said placing my hand on his chest to try to make him step away from me before it was too late, but he placed his arms on the bathroom sink, trapping me.

'' I can see the way I make you feel. I make you feel nervous and yet confident.'' He said lightly touching my cheek and I knew I was lost forever on his blue eyes. His hand travelled down my neck, where he put his hand around it and squeazed it lightly.

'' I can sense your beating heart on my hand, and I can see that you become powerless under my touch.'' His voice became deeper, and it was seducing every fiber on my body. His hand travelled lightly through my middle chest, down my belly, making my robe to open with ease for him.

'' Corey, we -''

'' Shh,'' He placed his finger on my lips and leaned to kiss me, asking permition to deepen this kiss, biting my lower lip, which i softly moaned, looking into his eyes. I knew he was my best friend but, I've always wanted to know how the way he kissed. The was he seduces and takes a woman.
Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he grabbed my waist, pushing me to him making me feel that he was already on the same level of excitement as i was.

He broke the kiss, and made a line of kissed towards my neck, biting my earlobe, and I moan in response.

'' Corey, we shouldn't. Our parents are downstairs.'' He looked at me.

'' So what?'' He said sounding like it was normal what we were doing.

'' So what, we never did this. We're a bit drunk, you're my best friend and-''

'' Is that because i'm your best friend?''

'' Of course not.''

'' Then what is? Cause I can see clearly that I turn you on, and you do the same to me.'' He got closer to kiss me, which I did the same. I just couldn't stop it, even if my words contradict it. He was messing up with my mind and I with his.

I felt his hand travelling down towards the hem of my panties, when we heard some knock on the door. We stopped kissing, but his hand kept going down, inside my panties.

'' W-Who is it?'' i tried to sound normal, when I felt his fingers rubbing my sweet spot.

'' It's Carry. I need to talk to you. Can I come in? '' I looked to Corey who was enjoying this, giving me pleasure, and pleasuring himself knowing that I was enjoying it.

'' Oh god.'' I whispered. '' C-can we talk tomorrow, I'm... I'm really tired.'' I said back to her.

'' Oh you will be, baby.'' Corey whispered while kissing my neck. I felt his fingers traveling towards my entrance, and I gasped, loudly.

'' Is everything okay?'' Carry said still outside. I felt his fingers going inside, I moaned in response.

'' Y-yeah. Everything's- fuck.'' i heard her opening the door and Corey made a ''shush'' look, while he was still fingering me. Deep down I knew this was wrong but it felt so good.

'' Where are you?'' I heard Carry outside.

'' I-i'm in the bathroom.'' This was torturing me, he was torturing me sweetly. '' Corey stop.'' I whispered, but he didn't cared about what I said now.

''Well, we'll talk tomorrow. Goodnight Em.''

'' Goodnight.'' I said quickly, and when I heard the door closing, I let out a moan that I was sustaining for a while, closing my eyes.

'' You like it baby?'' He said looking strait into my brown eyes.

'' yes.'' I moaned. Then I no longer felt his fingers inside me, and I opened my eyes, with a confusing look. He kissed me and backed away towards the bathroom door.

'' Meet me at the pool, when everyone's sleeping babe.'' He winked at me, and with that, he left, leaving me with a almost build up orgasm, a bit drunk and confused.

'' That piece of shit...'' I said turning around to face the mirror, thinking whether i should meet him, or leave him waiting.

'' Well, fuck it.'' I undressed from my underwear, only to take a quick shower. If he wanted me, he was going to have me, because I sure as hell wanted him.