Wicked Games

Chapter nº2

After I showered, I chose the only underwear I bought to special occasions that matched my white skin. It was purple and black, with transparent purple lace on the bra and panties. It had black strips that crossed with each other’s, so I wasn't too exposed. I took a look in the mirror, and I felt sexy for that mother fucker. Of course, the alcohol I had on my system was draining out, but if I was going forward with this craziness I had do drink a bit more. I always travel with a bottle of Jack Daniels, so I left the bathroom only to pick up the precious bottle from my suitcase. I opened and drank it like it was water, leaving half of the bottle for the play on the pool.

I heard my phone going off, I placed the bottle on the nightstand, and knowing already who it was.

‘Everybody’s sleeping. Little Taylor is waiting. ‘ I silently laughed, not to wake the others and decided not to answer him, because I wanted to surprise him once I was at the pool. I turned off my phone and left it on the bed, went to the bathroom to take a full look at myself once again. From my dripping long black hair from the early shower, until my underwear, I was definitely ready to bring him to heaven. I picked up the robe from the ground and dressed it, exiting the bathroom, turning off the light. I grabbed the bottle, from the nightstand, and went out of my room.

Walking carefully to not wake up the others, I managed to reach the pool in less than ten minutes, and there he was, laying down on a chair. Such an asshole, I thought to myself. He always had what he wanted, and he was going to have me. The thought of this was a complete mistake ran through my mind for a brief second, but the alcohol won, and I was no longer in control of what I did.

The only light that was on was the ones who were in the pool, so I could barely see, just enough to know where Corey was. I opened the bottle carefully, and took a sip of it leaving it on my mouth, and walked carefully towards him. Once near him I leaned down from behind him, and kissed him, letting the alcohol fill his mouth. I heard him moan and smiled to myself.

'' You little bitch.'' Whispering, he stood up taking a few steps so he was closer to me. '' You brought company, I see.'' He said smiling pushing me by my waist to him. Leaning down, he kissed me violently, like he was depending on it, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, still with the bottle on my hands. He backed away to catch some breath, and I took the opportunity to do some strip to him. I made him sit back on the chair, and gave him the bottle.

'' You usually don’t do this but I’m enjoying to see the wild Emily out of the cage. '' I smiled and started to take out my robe, slowly as I could and I could see his eyes burning on me. I let it fall on my feet and took a step to strip him down from his shirt and shorts, leaving him only with hiss black boxers, and leaned down to kiss him.

'' That underwear is driving me crazy. '' He whispered.

'' You asked for it, now stick up with it. '' I teased him, and bit his lower lip and he moaned, pushing me to him and I sat on his lap facing him, with each of my legs on the side of his legs. He deepen the kiss, making me taste his sweet taste, a mix between Jack Daniels and cigarette. I felt his hands going up and down my torso, and I entangled my fingers on his blond hair.

I felt him slide a bit on the chair and pushing me more to him with his hands on my ass and I felt his manhood down myself, making me thrust on him, making us both moan.

'' You sure you wanna do this Emily?'' He asked grabbing a fist of my hair, and pulling at it, making my neck exposed to him. I moaned in response, knowing that he knew I wanted.

'' Hold onto me babe. '' He whispered on my ear standing up, and I entwined my legs on his waist and I felt one of his hands down my ass to support me and the other one on my back. He walked us towards the pool, winced when he entered in it, and I did too when the water touched my waist.

'' It’s fucking cold, you want me to be excited when I’m on cold water?'' I whispered to him grabbing onto his neck like my life depended on him. He laughed and placed me on the pool stairs and got out of the water to grab the Jack Daniels, and came right back into the pool. I laughed when I noticed how big he was. He seemed to noticed why I was laughing, so he kneel down and grabbed by my waist with only one arm, and went further on the pool where I no longer could touch the ground. He place me against the pool and I entwined my legs on his waist.

'' Let’s see if you're smiling when I enter you. '' He said opening the bottle and giving it to me. I chuckled grabbing the bottle.

'' Drink so you'll keep warm. '' I did what he said, and gulped the burning liquid, leaving a bit to him. He took the bottle from my hands placing it on the ground next to my head, and wrapped his arms around me. Brushing his lips against mine, we began a teasing session between moans and kisses. When he broke the kiss, I watched him taking a deep breath and went underwater. I felt his hands on my waist and I grabbed onto the pool wall so I wouldn’t drown. I watched him taking out my panties, coming back to surface, taking his boxers out, leaving it on surface on water. He got closer to me, grabbed me by my waist and I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his excitement on my belly, under water.

‘’ God you’re so fucking beautiful.’’ He whispered looking up and down my upper body, then without an effort he took out my bra, leaving me completely naked. The embarrassed feeling swam through me, and I covered my chest with my arms.

‘’ Hey, it’s nothing I’ve never seen before. With just one difference, you’re my best friend. ‘’ he reassured me, grabbing my arms and placing them around his neck. I smirked, knowing lust was going to take its toll from now on. I just didn’t want us to regret this night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this update is short, but next chapter will be better :)

Credits to the idea for this chapter: Rihanna- Skin. (Okay I just needed some 'sexy' song to write this. Don't judge lol )
Comment, if you loved it, or even if you hated it :)