Deal With Devil

Three

"Is that your last answer?" the paled, now curious Marco asked the blonde girl in front of his face, who she was for just few seconds ago his girlfriend, how he could be such an idiot to purpose to her, even if they spent four years, a damn long four years as a couple , defenitly he had expected her response before even to ask her, needless to say their relationship has not been that good recently , but what he could do, he was too weak against his feelings, his love for her made him look like a fool, without even to look at his feature she answered with single word

"Yes" she replied, Marco wanted to say something but she stopped him

"Marco i have work i'm concerning about, i have to focus only on my works and honestly this idea of marriage things.. i don't feel much comfortable with" she explained

"But i will never stay between you and your work Susanna, i have never stayed in front of your career, in opposite i still do rememeber i supported your decision when you've got that job at RTL, in Berlin, and i accepted to be there a fucking long distance because i wanted you live what you want, i have never been in your way"

"Don't make it a big deal Marco, be logic for god's sake, you already know that you can't settle down how can you even imagine to start your own family, every time you start something you didn't complete it , and honestly i don't want to suffer with you because of your childish behaviours, hanging out till late of the night, partying getting drunk and sleeping with some bitches out there, i can't bear with your behaviours anymore and i don't want to stuck with you because i know you can't change...it's better for us to go to defferent ways, everyone has goals to go toward, and Marco you're not in my future plans" the blonde said looking at the midfielder in the other side of the table in the most classy Restaurant in Dortmund, it was supposed to be a romantic dinner for making up after their break up, but it seemed it's already finished, and this time for good.

"Let's finish this whole thing with less damages, you and me never meant to be , we just forced ourself in way or another to make it" she added coldly, every harsh word left her mouth was like a knife bleeding him inside, but she was right, he admitted bitterly with every word she said , they were never meant to be together, because he was the only one who try to keep their relation in the right track.

There was a terrible silence in the air, every time Marco tried to restart the conversation he failed, how he could even talk about the new apartment he bought for them while she already told him there would be no future for both of them as a couple.

"Fine, then" he finally spoke out, flashing the girl with his sexy crooked smile, sending signs to her, that no one can touch his ego, even the girl he loved from bottom of his heart.

" See you around, Susanna" he winked then pushed his chair back and stood up walking away.

.....

Susanna was a journalist, blogger and fashion Reporter for RTL , Marco had met with her four years ago through a mutual friend when he was still playing with the local team of the city Mönchengladbach, since then their relation had developed and she had moved in with him when he returned back to his home in Dortmund to join his currently team Borussia Dortmund, some of his friends had adviced him to cut his relation with her from the moment they had seen her for the first time, she was so bitchy and sassy, and next to all she seemd scrounger, his friend, Robin, had warned him before, telling him that she would leave him the first second she would find someone else, even his fans had'nt liked her that much , the majority didn't like their relation, something all this people had seen while Marco was the only blind, drowning too deep into her .

However,the very next second Marco walked out the restaurant, Susanne grabbed her phone out her purse, pacing to dial his number, on the screen a familiar name has shown but it was not Marco's , it was for another young male who was playing in the same team with Marco, the brunet defender with the most amazingly beautiful hazel-green eyes ' Erik Durm ' , but for her bad luck the phone was already off, after the third try she gave up, making a mental note for tomorrow meeting.

In the other hand, Marco didn't digest the reason why she had refused his offer, he already suspected there was somebody on the same line who get her attention but he couldn't know who was that one who had stolen his girl from him.

......

In the other half of the city, Erik was laying on his couch with his roomate and team mate Matthias, his eyes glued to the TV while his mind was still stuck with the brunette Violinist who had met her earlier this evening at the bar, and wanted nothing but meeting her again, soon his thoughts had interrupted by a loud sound of the incoming messages alart , someone called him but he or she couldn't reach him, without thinking twice he knew the caller, he pressed on the basket symbol and deleted the message.

" Who was it" his roommate, Matze, asked

"Same" Erik replied annoying

"I'm wondering what Marco will do if he knows about it" Matze asked again

"I'm doing nothing bad, she is the one after me and i'm trying to avoid her"

" I don't envy you with that situation" Matze commented and Erik sighed, throwing his gaze once again at the TV, watching while his thought travelled again to the brunette girl with the redwooden violin.