Status: This is my first ever story, will be glad if you like it....

Seriously?

What's happening?

Some people have very amusing phobias. Some have from mirrors, some from shadows, some from light and some have even from clowns. My sister had one from water...
I do not know how it started but I know that when she was five, she won't go to bathe and when my mother forced her, she would simply shout like anything and run away. Being the elder sister, I used to convince her but she would just scream at me and cover herself in the covers.
Two weeks passed and her behavior never changed. My mother was really terrified. She then went to the doctor to get some advice about what's going on with my sis, Anna. The doctor couldn't detect a thing; he advised her to go to a psychiatrist. My mom started screaming at the doctor “There's nothing wrong with my daughter that I need to take her to the psychiatrist!!! ". She was in a depression. Two months before my parents got divorced. Every single time she thought how to handle us alone. I felt very bad for her; my father was a very benevolent type of person. I didn't know the reason of their divorce. Whenever I asked my mom about it, she just used to get a bit emotional; she never told me.
My mother worked as a teacher at a college. She taught robotic engineering. At school when anyone asked about the profession of my dad, I just said I don't know, because I don't really knew it. I remembered my mom telling me when I was small . But as I was seven, I didn't really understand.