Status: This is my first ever story, will be glad if you like it....

Seriously?

Me to the rescue!!!(really?)

So,my mom didn't let me take Anna to the psychiatrist, my mom was in depression and my sister never bathe(I know it sounds awful). She just used to rub a wet towel over her body and spray a lot of deodorant.
Grandma had a large, violin-shaped pool;it is really cool. Whenever we visited our grandma's house, I jumped into the pool without even changing into my swim suit. But Anna just used to sit beside and watch. I once tried dragging her into the pool, the water was just above her waist when she turned unconscious and started to drown. I saved her that day and I never tried it again;I was really alarmed.
I missed my dad. When I was small, whenever I had any problem, he guessed it right and he used to tell us what to do;I don't know how. I really missed his style of saying 'hello'. It was really funny. I missed him a lot.
I was eight, I was old enough to take Anna to the psychiatrist! There was only one psychiatrist in our area. I have heard from other people that he was really good and he could treat any kind of disorder. I really begged my mom many times to take Anna to the psychiatrist but she never listened. I don't know what was the problem in taking Anna to the psychiatrist; his clinic was only the next street!!! He had just shifted his clinic there recently;earlier it was not in this area. I don't know if this information is true or not because I really don't know this but people have told me that.
I really loved my sister a lot and I wanted her to get treated, So I just thought of a plan. And here it was-
-Tomorrow I will go to school.
-I will study(of course!).
-I will come back.
-I will tell my mom that “we have to stay at school for two hours because of our annual day practice and it would be really great if Anna could see it. "
-She would assuredly say yes.
-I will actually not go to my school again but I will take Anna to the psychiatrist and come back in two hours.
-And tadaaaaaa.......Anna treated.
I described my plan to Anna. At first she did not like it, she said lying to our parents was wrong. But then I promised her that I would give her my favorite pair of earrings, she agreed.
According to my plan, everything was going correctly when after coming home from school, Anna mistakenly just said “yes,I will go with you" even before I said anything about my stay at school. My mom asked “where?". Then my stupid sister said “to Mackenzie's school". My mom looked at me suspiciously and asked me that how come Anna know that before her? Then I just made it up and said,“we have been told yesterday that that we were going to stay at school for two hours, but you were not at home, so I just told Anna and asked her to come with me. I forgot to tell you". My mom nodded and she did let me go. When Anna and I was on our way, walking;I screamed at her a lot. She just candidly said that she was really small and she didn't know how to act. I was really angry but I controlled my anger;I knew that she was a little devil from inside.
I was on my way;actually we were on our way, when I saw my mother with her friend, Katniss. They were sitting in the park talking and giggling. I wondered that how come she had arrived before us, just then I saw her car. My mother was just about to turn back when I shouted(in a low-pitched voice, which my sister heard only)“RUN!!!". And my sister just stood there stunned! I broke into a run dragging my sister along with me. Then AGAIN I shouted at her for AGAIN trying to destroy my plan and AGAIN she said she was too small to act. I said, “that was nothing to do with acting." Then she said that she was really scared, she didn't know what to do. And I was mad at her AGAIN.