Status: just bc i love Ari

Dear Santa, What Happened to the Plan We Had?

You know I'm tasty like a candy cane

Overwhelming pleasure fills me, courses through my veins, lifting me from my body and crashing me back down into reality.

Gavin's indulgent tongue floats across my clit over and over and over. Sucking, slurping...savoring. Ever-so-slightly skimming past my opening in the most menacing way. Like, I know exactly where you're aching, and I know exactly how to ease it.

He always makes me wait, though. Yet, the wait is always worth the long, drawn out, free falling, mind-numbing orgasms. I think it's because he likes watching me lose my damn mind over him.

Arrogant ass.

"Yes," I croak, moaning through a dry throat. "That's so fucking good."

He stops and lifts his head with a cocky smirk. I protest, of course. "Still want me to taste your cookies?"

"Shut up," I whine, and churn my hips beneath him, desperately begging him to continue. He suddenly grabs my thighs to still my fidgeting and stares me right in the eyes as he encloses his mouth around me again. I gasp. "Yes, yes, yes. Make me come."

Gavin's tongue swirls leisurely a few more times before he abruptly leans back and pulls my legs around his waist. He's still dressed, but that doesn't stop me from greedily tightening my legs around him.

"You're going to come with my dick inside you," he states, as if it is an order and not a prediction. So I nod, because there's nothing I love more than obeying his most lascivious commands.

"Yes, please."

My back lifts off the mattress of his our enormous California king bed, and I fumble with the button of his dark denim jeans. He removes his t-shirt to reveal his flawless, slender but muscular build. My mouth waters.

It's been days since we've been together like this, and my body is craving him more than I realized. It didn't hit me until we were finally alone in his our spacious condo in Sierra Towers. A building he owns...among many. I welcomed his too-rich-for-their-own-good family into our home for the holidays, something he wasn't too crazy about due to his rocky relationship with his parents. But they never showed up, so that was a dodged bullet. It was a nice evening with his two older brothers and little sister and their families.

If Gavin is always ghosting on me for his time-consuming venture capitalist management company, I can only imagine how long it's been since he's seen his nieces and nephews. It's why I insisted on the gathering. However, when I insisted on that little reunion, I had no idea he'd be gone until Christmas Eve, leaving us absolutely no alone time before his family joined us.

We were starved of each other for what was probably only a week, but felt like an eternity.

"You know how much I missed you?" he murmurs before standing up to slip out of his pants and Calvin Klein boxer briefs. His gorgeous, sinfully huge cock springs free. Hard and heavy, ready as ever.

I lick my lips, gawking at him shamelessly. "How much?"

"You'll see."

I giggle girlishly in excitement. The sound slips out unexpectedly, and the answering devilish twinkle in his eyes tells me I won't be laughing for long. I turn my body over, summoning him with my ass in the air. I squeal when he smacks my behind, but the slap resonates in my clit.

"Do that again," I beg. He does.

Gavin moves over my body and I can feel his thick penis on my back. He whispers in my ear, "I should do that more often."

He leans back and kisses the sensitive skin where he hit. Seconds later, he slides into me. Excruciatingly slow. I fist and claw at the pillows near me as I try to patiently wait for him to go deeper.

I can't.

I push myself back against him, his dick filling me exquisitely.

I cry out. "Gavin, please."

"Fuck," he hisses lowly.

My wetness creates a gratifying sloshing noise with each of his thrusts. Light thrusts that become heavy. Heavy thrusts that become quick. Quick thrusts that become agonizing pleasure that makes me scream his name too many times, but I know he loves it.

"I love you so fucking much," I pant. I collapse onto the bed and roll over on my back.

"You love my dick," he scoffs breathlessly. I smile at his clever way of avoiding saying the three little words back to me, and also at the truth of his statement.

"I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
El segundo paso!

-Cadence