Status: Complete c:

Something More Precious

~ 11.

-Dave... - He breathed, as the drummer worked harder on him
-I love the way you say my name. - He murmured, then he returned to what he did before
Dave sucked him as hard as he possibly could and Kurt cried out loud in pleasure. He felt cum dripping into his mouth, he tried to swallow it but a bit of it streamed down on his chin. Kurt laughed at him and licked it off of his chin, he felt the salty flavor of his own cum in his mouth which would be sick for other people but not for him.
-It was fucking hot, I hope you know it. - Dave said in a lustful voice
-You were fucking hot, I shouldn't have lick it off! - He chuckled
-Stop! - Dave exclaimed, punching Kurt's stomach playfully
-You are soooo hoooot. - Kurt sang
-Stop it, you bastard, you make me blush like an idiot. - He buried his rosy cheeked face into Kurt's chest.
Kurt just laughed, he loved to tease Dave and he loved to get on his nerves. He ran his fingers through Dave's long, dark hair.
He looked up at the blonde haired man with a smile on his face which was still red from the embarrassment.
-You are still hoooot. - Kurt continued to sing
Dave just shook his head and laughed uncontrollably.
-You are the hottest and I want you, I need you now. - He said, smiling up at Kurt.
-You are still injured, I don't want to hurt you. - He whispered
-A blowjob never hurt anyone and I really want to receive one from you.
Kurt moaned at his words and licked his chapped lips.
-Okay, one blowjob for a hot drummer. - He giggled
-Do it! - Dave ordered, his member was too hard that it hurt
Kurt took him into his mouth without any hesitation and begun to suck away. Dave tangled his fingers into Kurt's long, dirty blonde hair and let out moans of lust and pleasure.
Kurt sucked harder and Dave grabbed his hair stronger.
-Kurt! - He cried out, he felt happiness because he could be with the one he loved the most and he didn't have to suffer anymore.
-Scream my name, babe. - He said, then continued to work on him with his mouth and tongue.
-Kurt! Kurt! Ahh! - He screamed, as he wanted him to hear
-That's it. - He moaned, as he touched himself.
His mouth moved in sync with his hands on his own penis.
-I love to be with you! - Dave moaned loudly.