Status: Complete c:

Something More Precious

~ 10.

When they finished their meal, Krist left, even though they begged him not to. Kurt and Dave were in Kurt's bedroom, just laying peacefully next to each other, their bodies pressed together.
-I missed you so much, Kurt. -Dave whispered softly
-I missed you too, I couldn't handle losing you. -He confessed
-You will not lose me, I'm here with you now. -He said, caressing Kurt's face. Kurt smiled at him with tears in his eyes.
-Don't cry, everything is alright. -He murmured
The blond couldn't help but smile at his words.
-It was horrible, Kurt! - He cried out, when he can no longer hold back his tears.
-I know, I know... I can only imagine all the pain you've been through. But everything is alright now, like you said before. - He whispered, as he stroked, Dave's back.
He sighed and snuggled up to Kurt.
-I never want to be without you. - He said in a trembling voice
-Shh, you will never have to be. I will stay by your side forever, okay?
Dave looked up at him with big, teary eyes but with a smile on his lips.
He just stayed silent and hugged Kurt as tight as it was possible.
He was lost in his thoughts, as he played with Kurt's blonde locks.
-I love you. - He whispered into the blond's ear
-I love you too. - Kurt whispered back, pecking Dave's lips
Dave smiled and stroked Kurt's chest through his layers of shirts.
-You can take them off if you want to. - He hummed happily
Dave nodded and started to undress him.
Kurt was afraid that he could hurt Dave, he was fragile still.
-Are you sure you want me now? - He asked, when he was completely naked. Dave nodded eagerly with sparkling eyes.
Then, he started to lick Kurt's bare chest, he longed for the feeling of his smooth skin against his tongue for so long.
Kurt started to moan, as Dave's tongue met with his bare chest.
Dave traveled down on his body, he played with his bellybutton, it caused Kurt to giggle in a very cute way, it made Dave blush.
-You are so cute, I will die from cuteness overload! - He exclaimed
-I will not let you die and you are the cute one here. - Kurt smiled
Dave reached the singer's penis, first he ran his tongue along it, then he let his mouth slip on it and started to suck slowly. Kurt's moans got even louder, he panted and repeated Dave's name.
Dave loved to hear his voice like this.