Status: Complete c:

Something More Precious

~ 5.

He just growled in disagree and panted.
-You will be mine soon. Like, completely and totally mine. I will be the one who has your virginity and I will feel fucking special. -He whispered into Dave's ear, while he stroked him still.
-I don't want to, I don't even want to be there. You will not have it, you will steal it and you know it's a crime.
-I'm so into crime already, so it doesn't matter.
-You are a... -He started but got interrupted by a moan – Horrible person. - He finished, panting
-That's so sweet of you, Dave. The nicest thing anyone ever said to me.
-I can't believe you really exist. -He rolled his eyes
-Am I that great? -He grinned at the young man
He didn't answer just panted and hoped it will be over soon.
Then the man stopped stroking him and he took a deep breath.
Dave soon realized he stopped only to take his clothes off.
He closed his eyes, so he don't have to see him naked, it made him disgusted. The older man started to kiss his lips again, so violently, that they started to bleed. Dave yelped and squeezed his eyes shut, he felt his abductor's mouth travel down on his body until he finally reached his penis, he took it in his mouth and began to suck.
-You are fucking disgusting, you are the one who is a pathetic excuse of a human, Kurt will know about it! -He cried, he felt so ashamed.
He didn't care about him, he just sucked harder.
Dave bit his lip to hold his moans back, he bit it until it got even more bruised, he cried out moaning.
The younger man felt like he will came soon, he moaned and his body shivered as he did. He came right into the older man's mouth, he swallowed it all.
Dave opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the nasty smile on Zeus' face.
-I love the taste of you. -He moaned
-I hate everything about you! -He yelled and spit into his face.
He rubbed Dave's saliva off of his face.
-I still love you and I don't think I will ever let you go. Just remember, you are mine. -He grinned at the younger of the two
-I'm not, like I said it before
-You are and you will be mine fully soon enough.
Dave just imagined the pain of it and he thought of the fact that he was a virgin still and it's not Kurt who will have it and it made him so mad.