Status: Complete c:

Something More Precious

~ 4.

-Kurt... -He breathed
-He isn't here and he will not be here. Get over it. -He said in a cold tone
-He will be here, just wait and see. -He said just as cold
-Keep dreaming.
-Whatever. -He mumbled, he felt like dying cause of the burning pain on his chest.
He looked down to read the word again and shook his head.
-It's deep enough to last eternally. -He told Dave with a nasty grin
-Fuck you! I will kill you! -He cried, his arms were numb by now
-Then, I will not set you free until we finished.
-You will not start it! -He yelled incredibly loud
-Watch me!
Dave closed his eyes, so he could see Kurt again and he could pretend he's here with him.
He felt the man pulling the pants and then the underwear off of him.
-Stop! -He yelled
-I haven't done anything yet. You will love it. -He kissed Dave violently
-You are disgusting and I hate you more than anything.
-It's a shame, because you are really sexy and I don't want to get rid of you anymore. I might keep you. -He said, tracing the letters on the boy's chest with his fingertips.
Dave yelped from the pain.
-You can't keep me here anymore. I'm sure Kurt and Krist and the others noticed that I'm nowhere to be found and they are looking for me. Kurt must know that you are full of shit.
-You are such a dreamer, Davey. You are so cute. He doesn't care about it, he just needs his dose, then leaves. He doesn't really know me.
Dave was about to open his mouth, but Zeus kissed him again, he pushed his tongue into Dave's mouth and explored it.
Dave felt like he could vomit right away.
He felt strong hands on his member and he felt so disgusted by it.
-No! I don't want it! -He shouted, he kicked and cursed
-I didn't ask you. -He hummed, as he started to pump Dave's penis
Dave couldn't help but let out a small moan.
-Good little boy, keep on moaning for me. -He said in a hushed tone
Dave tried to hold his moans back but when he felt Zeus' hands move faster between his legs he moaned louder.
-I... can't help... it -He panted
-You don't even need to, I love to hear your moans.