Sister's Best Friend & Me

Sister's Best Friend & Me Chapter 4

I was in my room lying on my bed on my computer.
I was in a group chat with Sam and Jaden.
My mom came in and sat on the bed next to me.
“Lights out,”
I rolled my eyes. “Mom, I’m a senior now a little independents please,”
“When you go off to college, sure,”
I sighed and said bye to Sam and Jaden.
“Happy?” I said closing my computer.
“Yes,” she said as she kissed my cheek. “Good night,”
“Night,” I said as she left.
I crawled in bed, turned off my light and slowly nodded off.
******
I woke up in the middle of the night and headed to the kitchen.
I purred myself a glass of milk and slowly gulped it down.
I headed back upstairs as the bathroom door opened and Molly walked out.
She smiled at me and I did the same.
She looked beautiful.
I walked over to her and pushed her against the walk.
“Kiss me,” she whispered.
I captured her soft lips and pulled her close to me.
I suddenly jolted up in bed.
What kind of dream was that?
******
The next morning I took everyone to school and didn’t look at Molly at all. I was still weirded out from my dream about her.
I parked in my parking spot and everyone pilled out.
“Bye Dan!” Lilly called over her shoulder.
“Bye,” I said as I walked over to Sam and Jaden.
“What’s up?” I asked giving Jaden a man hug and kissing Sam on her cheek.
“Nothing,” they smiled.
“Ready to go,”
“Yup,” they smiled.
We started walking and I noticed that they laced their fingers together.
“Whoa! Hand holding? Nice,”
“Shut up,” Sam said.
I laughed. “I’m happy for you guys,”
“Thanks,” they smiled.
“But, Jaden, we’re sharing. I get to kiss her right cheek and you get the left and only left. We’ll work out the rest later,”
Jaden started laughing and Sam shook her head at me.
She wrapped her arms around the both of us and we wrapped ours around her.
“Hey Dan,” I turned around and there she was.
Ashley Barns, one of the hotties of my grade. Her and I have been on again, off again for a year or so. We mostly just hook up when her parents are away.
“Hey babe,” I smiled walking over to her. We hugged.
“Can I come over to study?” she asked smiling.
“You know I have a full house,” I said.
“I know but still…”
“I’ll see what I can do,” I smiled as the bell rang. We kissed quickly before going our separate ways
********
Mom got off work early and took the girls shopping for Molly’s big date this weekend. So I invited Ashely over to watch a movie. We would have the house to ourselves for a few hours.
About an hour after I texted her she knocked on the door. I led her into the living room.
We made small talk as the movie played before we started to make out.
I really liked kissing her.
Her shirt was open and mine was off. She started to kiss my neck as we heard the front door open. We pulled away and tried to get dressed quickly.
“Daniel Lee Banks,” my mom snapped.
“Hey mom,” I said fixing my hair as Ashely stood up. “You remember Ashley”.
My mom rolled her eyes and sighed.
“You’re in so much trouble,” Lilly said as she walked up the stairs with Molly.
“Ashley, honey, I would normally invite you for dinner but I think you’ll understand if I want to rain check,” my mom said as nicely as she could.
“No problem, Mrs. Banks. Next time. I’ll you at school Dan,” Ashely said before grabbing her jacket and leaving.
I rolled my eyes and prepared for a lector as I followed my mom into the kitchen.
“Daniel, you know how I feel about that,” my mom said as she took out a frozen pizza.
“I know, I know. It wasn’t like we were going to do anything,”
“It doesn’t matter. I don’t want you to make the same mistake I did. Now, go to your room. You’re grounded,”
“What?”
“Two weeks,”
“Mom!”
“I’ll make it three,” she said smiling.
I rolled my eyes and headed to my room.
*****
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Molly. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I leaned down to kiss her and she met me half way.
Our lips touched and I smiled.
I hopped up from the bed.
Why do I keep having these weird dreams?
I do not like Molly, not like that at least.
I got out of bed and walked out of my room.
Molly came out of Lilly’s room.
“Hey,” I said once she saw me.
“Hi,” she muttered.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, couldn’t sleep,”
“Same,”
We walked down stairs together. I purred ourselves a glass of milk and drank it in silence.
Once Molly was finished I took her glass and washed it, along with mine.
“Dan?”
“Yeah?” I asked turning around.