Story of a Blooming Wallflower

Chapter one: the beginning

Hi i'm Charlie this is my story. I'm a shy simple girl from little rock, Arkansas, so why are you writing this story you ask? It's funny you ask. Well this story started my very first day of freashmen year.
It was 2015, and that meant I had exactly 4 years or 36 months ahead of me till I get to be free. You know how everyone ion high school says its the best, but that's a flat out lie. It fricken sucks even before first period started these stupid jockish football players purposely hit my books from my hands, and just yelled in my face "sup freashy".  I just love how people you've never met before thinks it's funny to mess with you, but what do I know I'm just a stupid 9th grader. I certainly look the part I'm 5 foot 3 scrawny with a big mess of curly red hair on top of my head, but hey at least I got prettying eyes their blue really blue like the blue you could stair at all day, so enough self boasting and back to the story. I tried walking in with my sister Rose cause you know how awesome it would be to walk in a new school with a popular senior, but no. She wanted to walk in with her also popular boyfriend Justin captain of the football team, so ya what a nice sister right.
First period was science of course it's with all the seniors. Like really why do I have to be put with them sometimes I hate that I'm smart,then all of the sudden I was pulled from my thoughts as this guy pretends to be our teacher, but what he didn't realize was the teacher was right behind him. "What is your name young man "? He asked. "My name is Patrick call me it if you wish or call me nothing at all". "Ok then at all please find your seat please , and I'll see you after school for detention. So then after that class was second period and third then lunch. I walk in, and it looks normal right ya, but not for me I thought I'd have lots of choices of friends to sit with, but apparently high school is different then middle school cause all those so called friends I thought I had from last year are to cool for me I thought I could sit with a good friend since kindergarten yes kindergarten, but it looks like Allison has other ideas. Same with Riley. I guess I'm alone here, and everywhere, so I sat on the windowsill closes to the door, so I could make a break for when the bell rang and I could make it to foods extra early like that annoying kid who was never late and was a know at all oh and did I mention that everyone hated that kid, so now I'm that kid now. After forth period was the last hour of the day advanced English my favorite sadly I'm better at communicating with books then people. I had Mr.Hastings this year. I love how I say that like I know who that is. I took the seat in the front. Yes I'm that kid. He started the class by asking questions no one would ever know but me of course, so I pulled my notebook out to amuse myself and answer the questions. First one "Who wrote great expectations"? could he have asked an easier question instead of raising my hand and answering I just wrote the answer in my notebook. As he was asking the second question "who introduced the mystery fiction genre"? And I began writing the answer to this one too it was obvious it was Edgar Allen Poe. Mr.Hastings looked at my paper and saw the answers, and gave me a puzzled look. I'm guessing it was because I never did raise my hand to answer the questions I obviously knew, but the answer to that question was a mystery. After class he questioned me on why I did what I did. "Why didn't you raise your hand to those questions" "was it because you were afraid to be a nerd or other lingo you kids are saying now a days". He gave me a book to read and write about because like I told you I prefer books than people. When I got home I didn't tell my parents how my day was crappy cause I don't want them to think that I'm going to have another panic attack. What I didn't tell you is I have severe anxiety since my twin sister Emerson died when we were 9 it was are birthday. I feel it everyday it's like a piece of me is missing. What's worse is our birthday is on the 31 of December what a great start to that new year. My issues get really bad sometimes, but I can control it. When I walked in the door my mom jumped in my face "how was your first day"? "It was good" I lied. When dad got home we sat at the table for dinner and said grace. I'm not really religious myself I mean ya I do it for my family, but I don't know if I really believe in it you know a higher power in all. I mean if there were a god then why did they take my sister I miss her so much her name pops in my head everyday. My mom asking to please pass the peas woke me from my daze I do that a lot lately daze I mean I just go places. After dinner I walked to my room and put on headphones and blasted stranger by secondhand serenade, and thought about the homecoming game next Friday. I think I'll go this year. I guess I fell asleep cause when I opened my eyes again and it was light out, and I got up and ready for school.